What's new

Pak SC Orders Corruption Probe Against PM Nawaz Sharif

fault lies with us
of course we mere mortals accept our fate
and dont understand due to our limited mental capacity that the power of mandate can be more than the registered voters in a place (both dead and alive).

dont worry dear
the House of Sherifs will rule us till the end of time or demise of this state..
whatever comes first
I can understand your frustration.
Have some black label honey to cool down yourself.

This is lollypop nothing will happen
It was obvious to happen. Nothing substantial in this dead horse.

And the next tenure will be more brutal as Haseena Wajid of Pakistan a.k.a Maryam Nawaz/Safdar will probably take over :nhl_checking:
Hahah.
I salute the comparison you drawn. We know Maryam and NS are on the nerves of whole pti.

So long as the BEST leader we have is Imran Khan. The most unlucky nation on earth!!!
Best joke of the day. The frustration we see on the faces of ptians today after court hearing is just fabulous.

Khaya, na piya
Glass tora, barra anay

Better luck next time guyz.

Hahah.
I salute the comparison you drawn. We know Maryam and NS are on the nerves of whole pti.

Best joke of the day. The frustration we see on the faces of ptians today after court hearing is just fabulous.

Khaya, na piya
Glass tora, barra anay

Zardari stopped many protest many protest as well . doesn't mean he is not corrupt

In a jolt to Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, the Supreme Court today ordered a probe into the Panama Papers scandal involving corruption allegations against the family of the beleaguered premier.

The Supreme Court heard several identical petitions by Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan and others to investigate charges of corruption against Sharif and his relatives after the Panama Papers released earlier this year showed his family owning offshore companies and assets.

The larger five-member bench headed by Chief Justice Anwar Zaheer Jamali and comprising Justice Asif Saeed Khan Khosa, Justice Amir Hani Muslim, Justice Sheikh Azmat Saeed and Justice Ijazul Ahsan conducted the hearing in presence of several cabinet ministers, lawyers of petitioners, senior PTI leaders and media.

The apex court said it was ready to appoint a probe commission headed by a judge and armed with powers of the Supreme Court.

The court also ordered the government and petitioners to present their Terms of Reference (ToR) for the probe panel.

It court will decide to harmonise the ToR if the parties could not come up with the agreed set of ToR.

Before its adjournment till Thursday, the court also expressed willingness to hold hearings on a daily basis.

However, the court did not ban the protest by PTI tomorrow in Islamabad. But it advised the government and opposition to show restraint.

Reacting to the court's ruling, PTI chief Khan said the planned anti-government rally will now be marked as a day of thanksgiving in Islamabad.

Addressing a press conference outside Bani Gala, Khan thanked those who were part of his struggle against corruption.

"Go home and rest," Khan told supporters, "You have to return to Islamabad tomorrow to celebrate thanksgiving at Parade Ground."

"I am elated that the investigation into Nawaz Sharif's (alleged corruption) will begin day after tomorrow."

PTI had announced the rally in Islamabad to force Sharif to resign for a fair probe into the scandal. According to the Panama Papers, three of Sharif's four children - Maryam, Hasan and Hussain were owners of offshore companies and "were owners or had the right to authorise transactions for several companies."

Sharif and his family have dismissed the allegations of money laundering and denied any wrongdoing but the opposition is demanding an independent probe.

Meanwhile, the government has taken elaborate measures to foil the protest and any effort to lockdown the capital as PTI chief Khan has threatened in several speeches.

All entry points to the capital are being monitored and scores of PTI workers have been arrested.

Last night a major rally led by chief minister of Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa was teargassed and forced to return.

The PTI is in power in KP and hopes for a major influx of youth from the province to boost the strength of the protest.

In Punjab, which is controlled by Sharif's ruling PML-N, hundreds of PTI workers have been arrested.

Official sources said close to 2,000 people were arrested to maintain law and order. But PTI claims that thousands of its workers were arrested.

The party has also urged the court to take suo moto action against arrests by the government.
When PMLn will attack supreme court ?

Zardari stopped many protest many protest as well . doesn't mean he is not corrupt
No body is angel in politics.
I am sure u will talk about the only saint of politics IK. And I will only smile. Have a chill.

When PMLn will attack supreme court ?
Soon after PTI attack parliament , PM house and PTV again.

I am sure u will talk about the only saint of politics IK. And I will only smile. Have a chill.

That was PAT not PTI....

Show me when did PTI attacked Parliament ? A grill was broken which is so far away from Parliament . please show any footage .

We think imran is honest . u know NS is corrupt still u support him . shame on u

That was PAT not PTI....
Hahah. I like the state of denail.
Any how qadri and IK are both wanted in these cases. PAT and pti qrr bothers, don't you remember

Show me when did PTI attacked Parliament ? A grill was broken which is so far away from Parliament . please show any footage .

We think imran is honest . u know NS is corrupt still u support him . shame on u
Come on stop living in fools paradise. Cases are registered against IK and qadri for attacking PTV, Parliament and PM house and herd are some kids how are asking for proofs that nothing such happened.

Come to real world baita.

Oh do they plan on attacking KPK assembly and model town again?

Hahah. I like the state of denail.
Any how qadri and IK are both wanted in these cases. PAT and pti qrr bothers, don't you remember
Good supreme court should take action against both party......again I am activist no affiliation with political party. Imran Khan is against corruption and Pakistani people need people like him.....Nawaz already elected many time but nothing change, except playing tag team with PPP...time for change ...
PMLn greatest mistake stopping CM of KPK....that is the biggest crime against Federation.

Last edited:
I know you are all furuatated after todays happenings. Shame on you and all ptians also.
People of Pakistan dong believe in your philosophy and vote MS again and again and reject IK again and again.

Hahah.

Khaya, na piya
Glass tora, barra anay

dead horse?
Mariyam was a dependent on Nawaz her property wasnt mentioned in Nawaz,s papers she had a company in her name in 93 when she was a teen
This was all a lie he took money outside illegaly

Good supreme court should take action against both party......again I am activist no affiliation with political party. Imran Khan is against corruption and Pakistani people need people like him.....Nawaz already many time but nothing change, except playing tag team with PPP...time for change ...
PMLn greatest mistake stopping CM of KPK....that is the biggest crime against Federation.
CM is joke and embarrassment even for PTI.
Go and win elections and then do the cheat thumping and puab ups.

dead horse?
Mariyam was a dependent on Nawaz her property wasnt mentioned in Nawaz,s papers she had a company in her name in 93 when she was a teen
This was all a lie he took money outside illegaly
Hahah.
Go and prove it in the court of law. Today's pti lawyer was silent when court asked him about the proofs against maryam nawaz and he said we have no proves.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom