عدالت: تو پھر حسین نواز کہاں رہتا ھے؟
وکیل نوازشریف: اپنے چھوٹے بھائی کے گھر میں۔

عدالت: اچھا، تو پھر حسن نواز کا جو گھر ھے، وہ کیسے خریدا گیا؟
وکیل نوازشریف: حضور اس کا کوئی گھر نہیں، وہ کرائے کے فلیٹ میں رہتا ھے۔

فاضل جج اپنی سیٹ سے اٹھے اور باہر جانے لگے۔ ریڈر نے پوچھا کہ کہاں جارھے ہیں؟
فاضل جج نے جواب دیا:

" دھرنے میں - ان بے غیرتوں سے اللہ ہی حساب لے سکتا ھے، ہم نہیں"

Lo gi karlo kaam...

Uffffff :hitwall::hitwall: Our judicial system... Wasnt I saying it all along..tht i dont have even a bit faith in our judicial system?

Waisy i have always been suspicious abt Hamid khan... To me, He doesnt seem loyal to Imran khan at all

Uffffff :hitwall::hitwall: Our judicial system... Wasnt I saying all along...tht i dont have faith in our judiciary at all?

Waisy i have always been suspicious abt Hamid khan... To me, He doesnt seem loyal to Imran khan at all

He can't be trusted, you are right. But what about IK, Asad Umar, JT, Shah Mahmood? I thought that at least they have some intelligence. There are plenty of other lawyers who could represent IK.

Jab banda khud hi bewaqoofi par utar aaye tou koi aur uss ki kia madad karay?

BTW, I have heard that one member commission will hear the petitions? What if the judge selected is the same partner of Hamid Khan's law firm? We will see three partners, one representing plaintiff, second representing defendant and third one judge. What a joke.

He can't be trusted, you are right. But what about IK, Asad Umar, JT, Shah Mahmood? I thought that at least they have some intelligence. There are plenty of other lawyers who could represent IK.

Jab banda khud hi bewaqoofi par utar aaye tou koi aur uss ki kia madad karay?

BTW, I have heard that one member commission will hear the petitions? What if the judge selected is the same partner of Hamid Khan's law firm? We will see three partners, one representing plaintiff, second representing defendant and third one judge. What a joke.

@bold... Yehi tu... If Imran khan doesnt have even this much sense....then what can we say? There have been many instances in the past where hamid khan's stance has been suspicious..but still imran khan is not ready to learn...
But afsos is baat ka hai..ke unki bewaqoofi ka anjaam poori qoum ko bhugatna paray ga ..because this case is very crucial.....

To be honest... I am doubtful abt Shah Mahmood qureshi's loyalties too

What abt babar awan, and Naeem bukhari? Are they also representing PTI, or some other petitioner? I think babr awan can be most effective..

Even i am suspicious and doubtful abt one member commission... Other than the reason u mentioned....it wil also be much easier for Nawaz sharif to manipulate and pressurize him...

Main ne pehle hi kaha tha na? Those pinning their hopes on judiciary will be utterly disappointed? Thts the reason...i wanted army to play some role, behind the scenes

i wanted army to play some role, behind the scenes

You know people are saying that Nawaz is afraid of the current chief and he wants to waste the time so that the new chief is appointed and blah blah. In my opinion, NS is happy to conclude the case before December. He knows RS will not do anything even if there are some voices raised in CC meetings. I can see SC in a hurry and taking quick actions and such examples do not exist.

As much as the SC judges are being assured of their safety, their prices are soaring. I am also losing faith on judiciary with every passing day.

You know people are saying that Nawaz is afraid of the current chief and he wants to waste the time so that the new chief is appointed and blah blah. In my opinion, NS is happy to conclude the case before December. He knows RS will not do anything even if there are some voices raised in CC meetings. I can see SC in a hurry and taking quick actions and such examples do not exist.

As much as the SC judges are being assured of their safety, their prices are soaring. I am also losing faith on judiciary with every passing day.

@bold... Why does Gen Raheel Sharif have this special love for Nawaz Sharif? In his three years tenure, Gen Raheel Sharif has taken action against almost every party, be it PPP or MQM..but he couldnt get sindh like powers for rangers in punjab.. Couldnt start action in punjab... And now Gen Raheel Sharif is not taking any action on national security breach... Why? After all... No one could imagine anyone raiding MQM's 90, and no one would have thought tht Dr Asim could be arrested(he is released now..thts a diff matteer) but i am sure, Gen Raheel Sharif didnt ask for govt's permission before ordering rangers to raid at 90 and arresting Dr Asim...but why does Gen Raheel Sharif have this special love for Nawaz Sharif? Whats the secret behind it?

Last edited:
@Farah Sohail

Why are you constantly promoting theories that only benefit those maligning Army and Judiciary?

Is your despair level really that high?

@Farah Sohail

Why are you constantly promoting theories that only benefit those maligning Army and Judiciary?

Is your despair level really that high?

Ufff... I am just mad at security breach...and thts it.. Why are u constantly misunderstanding me?

Anyways...ok... Am not participating any more, on this or any other thing..for the time being....

Why does Gen Raheel Sharif have this special love for Nawaz Sharif?

No love as far as I know. PML N govt. has opened so many fronts against Pakistan and Army (I am not joking) that Army can't fight on yet another front with sitting government in center.

PLUS

GRS doesn't want any controversies. He knows that PML N can go to any extent to malign GRS even if his name comes in any small dispute between government and opposition parties. He wants to live peacefully after retirement. Some people call it cowardice, some call it professionalism, some call it just BS.

Ufff... I am just mad at security breach...and thts it.. Why are u constantly misunderstanding me?

Anyways...ok... Am not participating any more, on this or any other thing..for the time being....

I don't think it is needed. Your participation is very much appreciated. You live in a democratic country and you have the right to raise your concern on issues that you think necessary to discuss here.

@Verve

Anyone whose thinking doesn't align with yours is not spreading rumors. I don't know what makes you think like that. Members here are putting more trust on Army and that's why they want its role in the current scenario which is not defined in our constitution.

Also, judiciary's role hasn't been exemplary in the past. So its natural for people to raise their doubts on the current judiciary. Remember Malik Qayyum's leaked call with Shahbaz?

Your comments was not needed in my honest opinion.

Last edited:
A five-member bench of the Supreme Court (SC) hearing the Panamagate petitions on Thursday decided that a single-member commission will be formed to probe revelations made in the Panama Papers after reviewing all replies.

The Panamagate commission will be headed by an apex court judge. The individual will hold powers equivalent to the apex court.

The SC in its court order said it is competent to hear the petitions as they fall under public importance and fundamental rights.

On Tuesday, the National Accountability Bureau told the five-judge SC bench that it is beyond the scope of the body to probe the Panama leaks.

Justice Asif Saeed Khosa had said during the hearing, "What we have gathered from your reply is that you have decided not to do anything... We have your message loud and clear that no authority wants to take action in this matter, and now, we will attend to it."

Earlier this week, the SC ordered the government and opposition parties to submit their Terms of Reference (ToRs) on the formation of a commission to probe the Panama leaks. The order came just a day before the PTI's planned Nov 2 'lockdown' of Islamabad.

Only the Awami Muslim League submitted its proposed ToRs during today's hearing. The court directed all parties to submit their ToRs by today.

The PTI submitted its own ToRs on the Panamagate commission later on in the day.

Chief Justice of Pakistan Anwar Zaheer Jamali said, however, that the court was not bound to accept the ToRs of any party. He added that the court would not drag proceedings of the case.

Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif's counsel Salman Ahmed Butt submitted the premier's response in court today, along with that of Captain Safdar.

In his reply, the PM denied holding any offshore companies and maintained that he is a regular taxpayer. He said that he had declared all his assets in 2013, so he was not liable for disqualification under Articles 62 and 63 of the Constitution. Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif added that none of his children are dependent on him.

The PM's children, Maryam Nawaz, Hussain Nawaz and Hassan Nawaz, did not submit their responses.

When the PM's counsel was asked why his family members did not submit their responses, the lawyer said they were out of the country. The court expressed its displeasure and asked for submission of responses by Monday so the case can proceed.

A final decision on the formation of the single-member commission will be made on Monday after the apex court reviews the ToRs and responses submitted by the premier's children.

Meanwhile, Finance Minister Ishaq Dar in his written reply denied allegations levelled against him by the petitioners, saying that the allegations were based on statements recorded forcefully from him during the tenure of former president Pervez Musharraf.

“The Lahore High Court (LHC) had already declared the said statement unacceptable,” he said, adding that a competent court had already decided on the allegations hurled against him.

He denied association with any offshore company and said he had not concealed any assets.

PTI's ToRs
The PTI's ToRs include questions pertaining to assets and properties held by the Sharif Family, including flats in London’s Park Lane.

The party seeks an inquiry into the family's alleged offshore companies, including Nescoll Ltd and Nielsen Enterprises in the British Virgin Islands.

The ToRs question the sources of funds used to purchase properties and companies and whether accounts in foreign countries were involved in the transactions.

The PTI also raised questions over whether money acquired from companies sold was subsequently gifted by PM Nawaz to his children, and demanded an inquiry into when ownership of London properties was transferred to Maryam Nawaz.

14632943_1882860641937807_807117852382998559_n.jpg

@django @Moonlight @The Sandman @Arsalan @Chauvinist @User
Hmm
:lol:

Please do continue contributing. Please have a little bit more faith and be positive.

You do snap out of it but then you hear the propaganda by Noonees and doubts take over again.

Yes, things in the past have been different but if you see events unfold the way they have then maybe you will realise that all this is a hukkum of Allah.

Just look at the inner rift of PMLN surfacing in open now.

No faith on any dept under govt including courts

What about faith in Allah?

Allah will use anyone He wills to do what He wants.

Army doesn't have that exclusive right ...

Back
Top Bottom