What's new

Pak navy chief torpedoes nation's 26/11 confession

i drew 2 conclusion from the post.
1. never trust pakistani official statement[you never know when will they contradict their own statement.
2. Pakistan is going for another coup bcoz no coordination between armed forces and GoP.[kayani repeating his claim not to intervene in political matters but eventually he will!!!!!!!] :agree:

E,G KARGIL..... what does this means?...........? I guess it means WHat another one doing e,g Kargil and kicking some Indian army's ***????????? ahahhaha Army was right that India will never forget Kargil till its end which is not that far maybe!!!!:cheers:

When you mean “for example,” use e.g. It is an abbreviation for the Latin phrase exempli gratia.

e.g./i.e.

Well what the hell was that. Can you tell me where you learned about 'Indian army officials link to Samjauta blasts' ???

Lt Col. Purohit of the Indian Army supplied the RDX for Samjhota Terrorism.

Please learn to use the internet, I wouldn't be bothered the next time you demanded information that is widely available.

Well we have been saying from day one there are Pakistani elements, which has been accepted by your govt too, although partially.. So now whats your problem ?

Just a few Things:

1) Undeniable proof that Kasab and the others terrorists are/were Pakistani.
2) Proof that Kasab & co. were indeed involved in the terrorist activity as suggested by India.
3) Proof that the planning took place on Pakistani soil.
4) Proof of involvement of Pakistani agencies as otherwise Pakistan as a state cannot be held responsible if a couple of her alleged citizens go to India for terrorism.
5) Capital punishment to all those involved including those involved in the Samjhota Terrorism!

But he never clarified that Pakistan has the proof though. Or is PN and Pakistan mutually exclusive.

Actually they are mutually exclusive. You can trust the statement of Chief of PN to be more accurate technically and to be usually without political interests. That statement by FM could have been like the statements that are issued almost every day to condemn Drone attacks.......only recently it has come to light that the drones were actually flying from a Pakistani base with permission from the government.

Lt Col. Purohit of the Indian Army supplied the RDX for Samjhota Terrorism.

Please learn to use the internet, I wouldn't be bothered the next time you demanded information that is widely available.

ATS denies linking Purohit to Samjhauta blast
The Hindu : National : ATS denies linking Purohit to Samjhauta blast

No evidence of Purohit's role in Samjhauta blast: ATS

No evidence of Purohit's role in Samjhauta blast: ATS | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

I think you should refer these articles too.. before linking col purohit with samjhota..!!!

ATS denies linking Purohit to Samjhauta blast
The Hindu : National : ATS denies linking Purohit to Samjhauta blast

No evidence of Purohit's role in Samjhauta blast: ATS

No evidence of Purohit's role in Samjhauta blast: ATS | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

I think you may refer these articles too..!!!

I will go through the bogus articles when I have a bit of time to destroy their credibility even though it is not required. Funny enough though that you will disregard possibly the first attempt by the Indian media to investigate the 2 terrorist activities to uncover the truth.

You guys just want to live in denial.

I will go through the bogus articles when I have a bit of time to destroy their credibility even though it is not required. Funny enough though that you will disregard possibly the first attempt by the Indian media to investigate the 2 terrorist activities to uncover the truth.

You guys just want to live in denial.

Considering a article bogus if it doesnt suits your version... is also a sign of people living in denial..!!!! Examples are right infront of you with regards 26/11.

Back
Top Bottom