What's new

Pak navy chief torpedoes nation's 26/11 confession

Basically the naval chief right.

If you read between the lines, he brought it up because it's simply beyond belief the explanation given by the Indians.

Whilst he might have retracted and not concretely said it to be false, he's in effect brought it up because he has big doubts.

I think he's right. I'd go one stage further and say that since India is not willing to provide Gupta's DNA to Pakistan so that Pakistan can do the genetic typing with the alleged father, then huge doubts linger in any neutral obsevers mind as to the nationality of Gupta. The Americans as far as I know did the genetic matching to the alleged father. We all know their credibility when it comes to intelligence.

I'd say the Pak stance of the attacks partially being planned in Pakistan, and partly in India is reasonable, though I would say the Indians have a major hand in this.

if they can catch over 50 innocent fishermen they can catch 10 men
the indian story is too far fetched

PN chief has retracted from his earlier statement about Kasab and the terrorists taking sea route. Once againg Pakistan did it. First they say something and then retracted it. This will continue..........

Kochi: A day after the Pakistani Navy chief Admiral Noman Bashir said that there was no evidence that the Mumbai attackers travelled by sea, he made a crucial correction.

Admiral Bashir on Saturday admitted that the evidence of the sea route taken by Mumbai attackers may exist with the Pakistan Interior Ministry.

So finally after claiming that he had no proof that Ajmal Amir Kasab and his associates set sail from Karachi, the Admiral was eating his words and saying that may be the proof was with Interior Ministry.

"We are not involved in investigation; it is being done by the Interior Ministry. So they are better equipped. Whatever evidence they have is fine and I will not contradict that. I only said as Pakistan Navy we don't have any evidence," claimed Admiral Bashir.

It's not clear if Admiral Bashir was pulled up, but he did his best to convey the impression that he had not contradicted Interior Minister Rehman Malik.

But it came too late as India, for the second day running, had already defended its evidence in the 26/11 case.

"Our investigating agencies did thorough investigations and only after this they have came to the conclusion that the attackers came via the sea route," said Defence Minister AK Antony on Kochi on Saturday.

In every flip-flop by Pakistan, New Delhi sees a sign of deliberate provocation by the Pakistani military top brass.

"I believe his (Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari) desire to fight against terrorism but at the same time my belief is not adequate. It must be backed by action taken by the government and authorities of Pakistan," said External Affairs Minister Pranab Mukherjee.

Pakistan's military seems ill-at-ease with any attempts by Islambad to own up responsibility for the Mumbai attacks.

As the war of words continues, India can be expected to step up the pressure on Pakistan to come clean on 26/11, which could be further provocation to an unrelenting military intelligence establishment in Rawalpindi.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/pak-navy-chief-backtracks-on-2611-india-ups-the-ante/86524-3.html

Now this is natural. BD rural police dept also said that "we don't have any proofs that Mumbai attack even happened on the first place, as we are not involved in the investigation." :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well the flaw in the Indian allegation is that, we want Pakistan to take up responsibilty when we dont have proof for that, except for the act of these Pakistanis who might have acted independently with the aid and helf of innumerable terrorist organisations.

It would have been better if India said Pakistani citizens were behnd this and we are ascertaining fromwhich all quarters they got help.

Kochi: A day after the Pakistani Navy chief Admiral Noman Bashir said that there was no evidence that the Mumbai attackers travelled by sea, he made a crucial correction.

Admiral Bashir on Saturday admitted that the evidence of the sea route taken by Mumbai attackers may exist with the Pakistan Interior Ministry.

So finally after claiming that he had no proof that Ajmal Amir Kasab and his associates set sail from Karachi, the Admiral was eating his words and saying that may be the proof was with Interior Ministry.

"We are not involved in investigation; it is being done by the Interior Ministry. So they are better equipped. Whatever evidence they have is fine and I will not contradict that. I only said as Pakistan Navy we don't have any evidence," claimed Admiral Bashir.

It's not clear if Admiral Bashir was pulled up, but he did his best to convey the impression that he had not contradicted Interior Minister Rehman Malik.

But it came too late as India, for the second day running, had already defended its evidence in the 26/11 case.

"Our investigating agencies did thorough investigations and only after this they have came to the conclusion that the attackers came via the sea route," said Defence Minister AK Antony on Kochi on Saturday.

In every flip-flop by Pakistan, New Delhi sees a sign of deliberate provocation by the Pakistani military top brass.

"I believe his (Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari) desire to fight against terrorism but at the same time my belief is not adequate. It must be backed by action taken by the government and authorities of Pakistan," said External Affairs Minister Pranab Mukherjee.

Pakistan's military seems ill-at-ease with any attempts by Islambad to own up responsibility for the Mumbai attacks.

As the war of words continues, India can be expected to step up the pressure on Pakistan to come clean on 26/11, which could be further provocation to an unrelenting military intelligence establishment in Rawalpindi.

Pak Navy chief backtracks on 26/11; India ups the ante

Now this is natural. BD rural police dept also said that "we don't have any proofs that Mumbai attack even happened on the first place, as we are not involved in the investigation." :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

That's just Indian media putting a spin on things.

He brought up questions, but said he's not got any evidence. They were good questions, and most people have raised them.

The official story is far fetched.

He's spoke his mind well.

That's just Indian media putting a spin on things.

He brought up questions, but said he's not got any evidence. They were good questions, and most people have raised them.

The official story is far fetched.

He's spoke his mind well.

How about this - :bunny:

Contradictory claims​

WHEN India’s junior foreign minister accused Pakistan of speaking in “different voices” over the investigation into November’s Mumbai attacks, he was not altogether wrong. Pakistan’s approach has been plagued by contradictory statements and Uturns. These have strengthened the impression of a government divided within its own ranks and lacking the unity of either purpose or policy. In January, the then national security adviser, Gen Mahmud Ali Durrani, was removed from his post for having tacitly admitted, without clearance from the prime minister, that Ajmal Kasab, the only surviving Mumbai gunman, had Pakistani connections. At the time, the government was roundly denying the Indian accusation of Pakistani involvement. Some weeks later, Interior Adviser Rehman Malik conceded that some part of the conspiracy had been hatched in Pakistan. He claimed the arrest of various suspects and confirmed the unearthing of evidence linking the attacks with the Lashkar-i-Taiba, the banned organisation that India believes masterminded the plot. He told reporters that investigators had traced the fishing boat used by the attackers, which was hired in Balochistan and sailed from Karachi.

But on Friday, Pakistan naval chief Noman Bashir claimed there was no evidence that Kasab had entered India from Pakistan waters, although a day later he attempted to water down his comments by saying that it was impossible to effectively police thousands of miles of coastal territory. Such contradictions lead one to question whether, at any point, a unified policy decision was formulated in terms of the country’s response to the allegations levelled by India. Under the circumstances, it appears as though the left hand of the establishment is unaware of what the right is doing. At stake are matters of national security. Through its turbulent history, across a range of issues, Pakistan has displayed the tendency to resort immediately to the denial of a problem without launching a full investigation. It is often proved wrong later, as was the case with the Mumbai carnage. Not only does this project an exceedingly harmful image of the state at home and abroad, it also wastes valuable time in coming to grips with the problem. Moreover, matters are not helped when various key state officials keep saying different things.

This is editorial from Dawn (todays issue). I think this is a blow in the face to all those who are supporting foolish claims of various high officials of Pakistan.

He says terrorists didn't took the sea route to Mumbai but on the other hand has the audacity to say Indian Navy and Coast Guard failed to stop the attacks. Does he even know what he is blabbering?.

Do you even comprehend what you read? Your comment is senseless.

I guess we will all find out the truth once all the evidence is carefully analyzed by both sides. But one thing is certain and that is the link of the terrorist activity to the terrorist activity of Samjhota express in which retired and serving Indian Army officials were involved. Nobody can separate the 2 which are co-related.

Irony is that Indian Agencies were directly involved in Samjhota Blast Terrorism while there is no Pakistani Agency involvement in Bombay Terrorism. For all we know Kasab may have been kidnapped by RAW to be framed in a false flag operation from Nepal as the news had appeared in newspapers earlier.

How about this - :bunny:

This is editorial from Dawn (todays issue). I think this is a blow in the face to all those who are supporting foolish claims of various high officials of Pakistan.

The Naval Chief says that PN has no evidence to suggest that Kasab may have used Pakistani waters to enter Indian waters. That is clear enough for any sane person to understand that evidence may be available with other agencies but not with PN as the chief suggested so you guys should honestly understand what is said before jumping up and down!

Besides the statement of the FM may have been issued on party or government interests rather then the truth.

I guess we will all find out the truth once all the evidence is carefully analyzed by both sides. But one thing is certain and that is the link of the terrorist activity to the terrorist activity of Samjhota express in which retired and serving Indian Army officials were involved. Nobody can separate the 2 which are co-related.

Well what the hell was that. Can you tell me where you learned about 'Indian army officials link to Samjauta blasts' ???

Irony is that Indian Agencies were directly involved in Samjhota Blast Terrorism while there is no Pakistani Agency involvement in Bombay Terrorism. For all we know Kasab may have been kidnapped by RAW to be framed in a false flag operation from Nepal as the news had appeared in newspapers earlier.

Well we have been saying from day one there are Pakistani elements, which has been accepted by your govt too, although partially.. So now whats your problem ?

The Naval Chief says that PN has no evidence to suggest that Kasab may have used Pakistani waters to enter Indian waters. That is clear enough for any sane person to understand that evidence may be available with other agencies but not with PN as the chief suggested so you guys should honestly understand what is said before jumping up and down!

Besides the statement of the FM may have been issued on party or government interests rather then the truth.

But he never clarified that Pakistan has the proof though. Or is PN and Pakistan mutually exclusive.

@ Mav3rick

For all we know Kasab may have been kidnapped by RAW to be framed in a false flag operation from Nepal as the news had appeared in newspapers earlier.

Please somebody tell this to GoP. :lol:

Is your Naval chief a kid or something?? :hitwall:
Why go barking if navy not involved in the investigation? It is clear that he was forced to give the explanation. You talk about 'sane persons' and support such statements?

It looks like ur navy chief dont believe investigation done by ur FIA which clearly stated how the group of terrorists set sail from Karachi for mumbai.

After pakistan govts admission about 26/11,how can a navy chief contradict his govt??

Hey,it looks like business as usual in pakistan where one branch of govt is often totally unaware of what another one doing e,g Kargil...
E,G KARGIL..... what does this means?...........? I guess it means WHat another one doing e,g Kargil and kicking some Indian army's ***????????? ahahhaha Army was right that India will never forget Kargil till its end which is not that far maybe!!!!:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom