What's new

Pak engineer makes car that runs on water

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not expected that there are so many educated idiots in pdf. It is not viable solution.

I did not expected that there are so many educated idiots in pdf. It is not viable solution.

Please esteemed and knowledable indian member. Tell us idiots why it is not viable. We seem to all ne igorant in front of you.

Possible but not economically feasible.
The energy from battery which is used to break H2O molecules will be equal to the energy released inside the engine.

H2O --> H2 + 1/2 (Electrolysis)
H2 + 1/2 --> H2O (Reaction in Engine)

The energy added in first reaction is equal to the energy released in the second reaction because both have equal bond energies.

So, essentially, the engine is run with battery. The water is just sort of a carrier for the energy. Petrol and diesel, no matter how expensive, are cheaper than a new battery every few days -_- What's more, because engines are low in efficiency, with each cycle, the recharge of battery will be lower.

CSS Forum - CSS Examination Preparation & Civil Service of Pakistan

is water powered car is possible,, allow me to correct our illiterate media and stupid scientists who call this car water powered instead it should be called hydrogen powered, since your not injecting water into engine your just ejecting hydrogen,,
so is it possible to run such cars on daily basis??
the answer is a big NOOOOOOOOOO...
why is that?
the reason behind this can be explained with some chemistry and engineering reasoning,,
first where do you get hydrogen from???
from hydrogen fuel cell which uses electricity to separate brown gas (hho) and oxygen, as this separation process is endothermic so it absorbs energy and when we burn this separated brown's gas in IC engine, it combines it with oxygen which is exothermic process, and as an engineering student i can say it with confidence that the enregy absobed by in ths process and then released can never be equal, and it would be impossible to say that the energy released by it is greater than absorbed,, we have one specific term for this type of concept called preptual motion machine,, meaning the efficiency is greater than 100%...
so if this is not possible to do it in daily life, than why America is spending billions of dollars on research based on fuel cells??
the answer is that the are trying to make a efficient hybrid using gasoline and hydrogen both in one car,
now a little info about hydrogen hybird cars,
hydrogen hybird cars are those which use hydrogen and conventional gasoline to power the engine, as mater of fact when the gasoline enters the IC engine it does not burns completely which results in great loss of fossil fuels, engineers and scientist from time to time have been devolping techniques to increase the fuel burning capacity of IC engines, they came up with idea of hydrogen hybird, which stats as if we inject hydrogen in a particular proportion to gasoline it can burn very efficiently increasing mileage upto 50%, becasue hydrogen flame is very efficient and can burn the fuel upto greater extent..
so is it possible to make a hydrogen hybird car or motorbike for daily use??
the answer is Big YESSSSSSSSS...

Well idiots don't understand....it is futile exercise.
yep idiots like u don,t understand .......... carry on idiot ....

it is viable by every mean ............ plz watch this video ..........

Last edited by a moderator:
VCheng stays up to date on Pakistani car industry, i expect him to know more.

Webmaster saheb,

It has got nothing to do with Pakistani car industry. This is in violation of the basic laws of Physics.

Cars do run on Hydrogen as fuel..........and that hydrogen is generated using electrolysis. In order to do electrolysis, you need energy, making this project a net consumer of energy rather than a giver.

This is just a cheap scam, nothing else, and the fact that Hamid Mir believes in it, just confirms my notion of how stupid the journalists and the common awam are.

Well you saw that the car ran on hydrogen obtained from water. The point which you all missed is that the hydrogen was generated by using the energy of the battery which was already charged previously. The battery initially had enough juice to break water to hydrogen. But in a long run once the battery is empty you will require to charge the battery from another source.
You can say, one can charge the battery while driving the car but if you run the car continuously (on water kit) for say 1000 km, you will observe that battery slowly looses all its charge and is not strong enough to produce hydrogen and hence your car will stop.

But again this techniques can be used to subsidize the dependence on petrol (in small cycle, in this case for 40 km)) but in the end for charging the battery you will be using power from some sort of fossil fuel, either petrol or electricity generated from coal.

If these guys can give the following data then it will be more clear.
For a said car
  1. For a car with full charge battery how far the car go by the water kit (without charging the battery)
  2. same as above but with battery being charged
  3. How long a car engine should run to completely charge the same completely discharged battery to fully charge

The car has change of fuel, and instead of petrol, it runs on the constituent of water i.e Hydrogen and Oxygen. The electrolysis uses energy from battery, and the car shows no change in performance uptil now.

But an interesting thing to note, 4-5 people who have attempted this before worldwide have been sued for fraud, killed or silenced. Most probably by the oil mafias operating all around the world!

The guy does say that it uses a small amount of energy, although i dont believe him because the electrolysis process is energy consuming.

In short, I dont believe this thing (even though the car did run for half an hour), and even if it runs for half an hour, this is just not feasible long term. As another member said, you have to recharge the battery as well.

the first thing to note is when the inventor claims he spent Rs 11 million on developing it..
11 million for that contraption is a bit too much..considering the very rudimentary and crude nature of it.
Moreover, the sustainability of that operation depends on the battery..
and the balance of the overall cycle of battery->electrolysis->combustion->alternator->battery.. cycle.

the first thing to note is when the inventor claims he spent Rs 11 million on developing it..
11 million for that contraption is a bit too much..considering the very rudimentary and crude nature of it.
Moreover, the sustainability of that operation depends on the battery..
and the balance of the overall cycle of battery->electrolysis->combustion->alternator->battery.. cycle.

There is no "invention" here. This is nothing more than a hoax and a fraud. Caveat Emptor!

i got this idea 3 years back for auto rickshaws (less power required)...after 15 days of thinking...one night i explained it to my dad...he was like...good, u make such a thing when u grow up...

next day i read in newspaper...students in bangalore make an auto rick running on water....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom