What's new

Pak Debate On India. Check it Out!

Norboo

BANNED
Reaction score
Here's a debate in Pakistan that I found quite interesting. I wonder what our Pakistani friends on PDF have to say? Some Pakistanis in the audience even went on to comment adversely on the Pak Army on the wars of 65, 71 and Kargil. (I hope they weren't picked up later for questioning!! :lol: )

Zaid Hamid's 'younger brother' is sitting at extreme left!! This fella even says India is a big elephant with the brains of a rat!! :rofl:

And at 11:05 into the vid, a Pakistani pulls the rug from right under the general's feet! Eeeep! That must have really sucked!! :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
The video is about 36 min and not 15 min.... I watched and I was like :woot: :cheesy:

Watch specially at 25:20 and 28:55 and 33:10... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Its interesting that MQM and ANP share the same opinion about India. But are said to be bitter enemies in and around Karachi.

Good Share BTW.

Thats called retrospection-

btw watching the full talk show presents a good view of Pakistani youth- not the edited one- thats for the consumption of general dumb emotionally fragile indian public-

People in Pakistan are quite open- unlike india where speaking against government policies ends up with people charged with sedition-

btw watching the full talk show presents a good view of Pakistani youth- not the edited one- thats for the consumption of general dumb emotionally fragile indian public-

People in Pakistan are quite open- unlike india where speaking against government policies ends up with people charged with sedition-

For people with incredibly micro ego, any Pakistani who don't talk in favor of India, is ZH.

if that was true...Arundhati Roy and the entire crew of times now and other news channels would be dead,buried and forgotten

Arundhati Roy was charged with sedition-
People were arrested over FB status and likes-
People were arrested over SMSes-
Prove that wrong-
See how effective our Security services are. :enjoy:

A Text can land us in trouble, forget about Terrorist attack. :D

For latter, we get hanged. :hang2:

Arundhati Roy was charged with sedition-
People were arrested over FB status and likes-
People were arrested over SMSes-

Prove that wrong-

None of these charges ever stood up in courts.Unlike in Pakistan were Blasphemy cases are used to persecute minorities,where death penalties could be awarded for even misspelling words,even after being acquitted by courts they faces death threats by hands of vigilantes.

Back
Top Bottom