What's new

Pak-China air defence academies collaboration discussed

Neo

RETIRED

New Recruit

Reaction score
Pak-China air defence academies collaboration discussed

BEIJING: May 01, 2007: Chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee (CJCSC) General Ehsan Ul Haq held discussion for joint collaboration between Henan Air Defence Command Academy and Pakistan Air Defence Command College.

The talks on joint collaboration were held during General Ehsan Ul Haq visit to the Academy where he also got training as training officer.

The Chairman, JCSC on the occasion also attended a briefing given by the Commandant of the Academy.

Speaking on the occasion, General Haq expressed satisfaction over the ongoing military to military co-operation between the two countries. General Ehsan said that he was delighted to be here as he got training as training officer in 1975.

He said that his visit has also provided him an opportunity to revive his old memories and association with the Academy and highly praised the training being imparted there.

The CJCSC on Monday visited the F-22 Frigate project in Shanghai, and expressed satisfaction over the progress of the first Frigate being built for Pakistan.

The chairman, JCSC was informed that the building process of Frigate is going on as per schedule and will be delivered to Pakistan in 2008. He was informed that this project was biggest between China and Pakistan Navy.

General Ehsan also visited Shanghai Institute of International Studies and during his meeting with the president and scholars of the institute, he said that Pakistan-China partnership was critical to ensure peace, security and stability in Asia.

He also briefed the think tanks of the institute about Pakistan's point of view and role in international and regional affairs.

http://www.brecorder.com/

I am pretty sure both air forces can speak english.

Yes, i understand where your coming from, but we must take into consideration that english is only JUST seeping into major cities of china such as Shanghai and Beijing (i heard and saw this on NAT-GEO). Even still, how fluent will the elish of both sides be?

Soviets gave paramount importance to Air Defence, I see this good development; Matching quality and quantity with INdia; aircraft to aircraft is not possible. Increasing the quailty and quantity of airdefence is possible and more cheaper. Good thinking from PA(doesnt PA handle AirDefence or PAF)

PAF handles Air defense.

Thank you,

I would have expected your views on this, Especially this is a more cheaper and more sure-fire way of handling Indian Superiority in Aircarfts.

Yes, i understand where your coming from, but we must take into consideration that english is only JUST seeping into major cities of china such as Shanghai and Beijing (i heard and saw this on NAT-GEO). Even still, how fluent will the elish of both sides be?

The Air Defence Command Academy belongs to PLA landforce and is located in Zhengzhou, capital of Henan, 500kms south of Beijing. with a GDP of 159bln last year,the Henan province is one of the laggards in China, but this is not in military concerns, Henan is the core zone of Chinese land force.

hearing and seeing in China,dear mirage,you will find different situation of English popularization. Dont worry about that, considering population and literacy rate of both countries, let's bet there are more English speaking people than in Pakistan.:P besides, a professional collaboration in Zhengzhou doesn't really demand an extensive language base over the city.

what's more, the Chinese are no long restricted to stay with household registration, let alone the exclusive military human resource in PLA.

Sorry buddy if I sound impolite, I only wanna help with exact imformations over China, surely with best respect to Pakistani friends. and that's all.;)

ok you have a better quantity but not better quality then PAF...haven't you forget 7th sep.1965....hann:flag: :yahoo:

I dont know why you have a hard time accepting the truth, search any neutral website and you will find currently the IAF has an overwhelming superiority over the PAF both in terms of quality and quantity of aircraft.

Whats the point in bringing up 1965 again and again and again.......?
42 long years have passed, even if we accept your point of view does it really matter now?

Do you see Russia tell Germany again and again that it conquered Germany in 1945? East and West Germany have reunited and if you visit Germany no one wants to talk about WW2 or the Nazis, they have moved on. Do you see Israel tell Egypt again and again that it destroyed its entire Air Force in the Six Day war? On the contrary Israel made peace with Egypt and has moved on....

Sorry buddy if I sound impolite, I only wanna help with exact imformations over China, surely with best respect to Pakistani friends. and that's all.;)

What you wrote is true, no need to appologise.

The Air Defence Command Academy belongs to PLA landforce and is located in Zhengzhou, capital of Henan, 500kms south of Beijing. with a GDP of 159bln last year,the Henan province is one of the laggards in China, but this is not in military concerns, Henan is the core zone of Chinese land force.

hearing and seeing in China,dear mirage,you will find different situation of English popularization. Dont worry about that, considering population and literacy rate of both countries, let's bet there are more English speaking people than in Pakistan.:P besides, a professional collaboration in Zhengzhou doesn't really demand an extensive language base over the city.

what's more, the Chinese are no long restricted to stay with household registration, let alone the exclusive military human resource in PLA.

Indian Army Cheif wanted to have an exercise with the Chinese Military, however he believes that the language is the issue. He acknowledged that there are more Chinese Military personnel who can fluently speak english compare to the Indian military personnels.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom