What's new

Pak Army kills 5 Indian soldiers, destroys posts in response to ceasefire violations

Ever since the hotheaded Chest thumping Baniya Modi came into power shootings across the LOC have started and increased daily. This deluded tea boy has castes a Bollywood spell upon his nation pushing or war. His daily rants were based on anti Pak sentiment and to punish Pakistan. The Indian public like Indian Rambo Maolana Mahmoud Madni, Owisuddin and the entire BJP government need a dose of reality you attack Pakistan and Pak will openly retaliate back with precise shots to the forehead of the BSF. Indians wake the hell up this is reality, war is not a Bollywood fantasy it's real!!!!

guys from shuper power... can you please please first call the video fake before coming up with all the other arguments....

thanks

p.s.: truck burning at 00:40

Mirwaiz dosnt represents Pakistan ISPR does

Have you dis owned your Ambassador Abdul Basit also
Read his interview

Now in the coming days and months we will have Americans
Requesting on Your Behalf

That is how you play the Game

Last time when NSA level talks were held in 2015
they were because of Pakistan approaching USA for help

But we know that every peace interval or break
is when you replenish and rebuild and surprise us again
like URI

No you support the murder of civilians you conveyed that quite nicely.

They are collateral damage ; But we do know that
Pakistani soldiers hide in mosques and and homes when there is intense firing

They are collateral damage ; But we do know that
Pakistani soldiers hide in mosques and and homes when there is intense firing

You make things up my man. AJK is my ancestral land and the people would beat a solider for doing that.....

You make things up my man. AJK is my ancestral land and the people would beat a solider for doing that.....
Indians soldiers either make videos of their desperate need of food or kill their senior officers for being told not to use their phones whilst on duty.

Back
Top Bottom