What's new

Paintings of Heaven found in Taliban compound

Remind me of Firdous Bareen novel by Abdul Haleem Sharar about Hashashin and their tactics. Exactly same method of brainwashing is also used by haqqani network and Afghan taliban for their own suicide bombers.

Remind me of Firdous Bareen novel by Abdul Haleem Sharar about Hashashin and their tactics. Exactly same method of brainwashing is also used by haqqani network and Afghan taliban for their own suicide bombers.

oh yes, this trick works effectively I guess..

Heaven where these beasts goes ... aint it`s more terrible then hell to live then?

Are yaar the way heaven described in Quran resembles a South Asian place where Trees, water falls, fruits and Women are there.If you have enough money you can afford every thing no need to die.

Times may have changed and the weapons too, but the tactics deployed by Hasan E Sabah are still as effective today as they were back then.

Same paintings were discovered in SWAT and near TANK is memory serves me well.

Are yaar the way heaven described in Quran resembles a South Asian place where Trees, water falls, fruits and Women are there.If you have enough money you can afford every thing no need to die.

Hoor is not a woman, a hoor is a holy sprite.

But most of the things described in Quran can be bought and live once life like a heaven if he is a successful person.

Eigh? Spending eternity in the shadow of god can be bought? Clearly you do not understand the message of the Quran. Can you buy eternal salvation? can you buy forgiveness or solitude for your soul?

There is a difference between the physical and metaphysical / spiritual.

the true concept of heaven transcends the concept of materialistic life, the glimpse of god himself, and to be among the companions of righteous people who did no evil in the world

this is the true concept of heaven and not the virgins and the rivers of milk and this and that

the materialistic life has limited time

by imagining to live a life in heaven for eternity you need to have something greater than this materialistic life, something which is far beyong the human imaginations something more divine, love which transcends the boundaries of materialism like sassi punnu etc all these tales transcend the concept of materialism and enters the new domain of divinity

this thing shown i the video is the glimpse of total illeteracy and jahaalat

its true said that you can become better muslim through more knowledge and education, seeking knowledge is the condition for beocming a truely momin

these people are not even muslims nor they understand the concept of islam,

they are infact confused people who want short cuts to get to heaven

there is no short cuts in life and to get the fruits of the life after

Eigh? Spending eternity in the shadow of god can be bought? Clearly you do not understand the message of the Quran. Can you buy eternal salvation? can you buy forgiveness or solitude for your soul?

There is a difference between the physical and metaphysical / spiritual.

First point : these guys who die do not know eternal salvation mental in the sense. All they think and taught is physical pleasure.

Second point: Anything which is eternal is not worth it.

One must experience pain to know the height of pleasure. Pure pleasure do not have any value nor any will like it.

regarding GOD thing, it is a huge controversy and I do not want to talk about it. When some one is experiencing some Good thing for eternity then he needs no GOD, is the reason GOD acts like tyrant bringing in obstacles to remind us we are mortals and lesser beings.

First point : these guys who die do not know eternal salvation mental in the sense. All they think and taught is physical pleasure.

Second point: Anything which is eternal is not worth it.

One must experience pain to know the height of pleasure. Pure pleasure do not have any value nor any will like it.

regarding GOD thing, it is a huge controversy and I do not want to talk about salvation.

Oh Bahi, these chaps don't fight for god, nor are they getting salvation when they press that button. Lets get that straight, secondly you were comparing heaven to worldly goods, which is not the message of the quran or any other book. Can you achieve enlightenment in Buddhism by visiting puket island?

You also compared Hoor to a woman, and Heaven akin to some South East Asian Island... Hence you lack an understanding of the Quran, what is heaven and what it means to receive salvation from god. You don't believe in god, that's your prerogative, don't come down here to poo poo our beliefs.

Oh Bahi, these chaps don't fight for god, nor are they getting salvation when they press that button. Lets get that straight, secondly you were comparing heaven to worldly goods, which is not the message of the quran or any other book. Can you achieve enlightenment in Buddhism by visiting puket island?

You also compared Hoor to a woman, and Heaven akin to some South East Asian Island... Hence you lack an understanding of the Quran, what is heaven and what it means to receive salvation from god. You don't believe in god, that's your prerogative, don't come down here to poo poo our beliefs.

My friend I am talking in the sense the common man is taught and about his imagination before he presses the button. Not in the real sense.

These sort of wall paintings are routinely found in Taliban camps.

I remember watching a documentary from Swat in which a school was used for this purpose by the Taliban...but then Pak Army put bullets in those dreams of the Taliban!

Back
Top Bottom