What's new

PAF Tranier Crash In D.I Khan Pilot Also Killed

I never see any crash where PAF pilots ejected to safety? In this crash pilots apperantly didn't even try as according to reports "two bodies mutilated beyind recognition" have been found. Means the pilots came down with the plane.
The only reason may be bacause PAF is still using same flight paths for training missiond as they did in 60s when population was 1/3rd if what is now.
Back then any troubled flight had fell on empty ground. Now same grounds are full of population and pilots have to take evasive measures while falling from the sky and lose their own lives instead of killing random civilians.

the casualty record from these crashes is almost 100% in case of PAF. due to bad luck or equipment failure the crew always dies with the aircraft.

on a different note. I must applaud the Moderation team of Dawn news

look at the very first comment "approved" by the moderators

View attachment 199123

another one reads............" and they are going to train Afghan forces"...

Most of them are Indians hiding behind the safety of the Internet.

Most of them are Indians hiding behind the safety of the Internet.
well trolls exist for the reasons because the so called Moderators fail to filter out their trash.
I mean the posts there are not automatically posted, if its not an automatic program that rejects profanities and randomly selects comments to post then anything can bypass it through clever wording.

well trolls exist for the reasons because the so called Moderators fail to filter out their trash.
I mean the posts there are not automatically posted, if its not an automatic program that rejects profanities and randomly selects comments to post then anything can bypass it through clever wording.
Why are you surprised, they even used an image of F-16 to the news of a Mirage crash.
On the plus side,if not accurate then at least the comments are in a civilised language unlike the trash you read in Indian papers.

Why are you surprised, they even used an image of F-16 to the news of a Mirage crash.
On the plus side,if not accurate then at least the comments are in a civilised language unlike the trash you read in Indian papers.
Dawn news vetting process sucks a s s
they are clueless about images they are clueless about the content and it appears that they have a moderator team with a very basic understanding of English or a very low quality filtration program that just selects posts at random and if no profanity is found it posts it. so any career troll will just flood the site with comments and simply use sarcasm to achieve his ambition in life.

this is upsetting , 2 of high rank Pilots died .... now PAF should think to replace those fighters ..

Inna lilah -a- wa inna lillah -a- rajoon. May Allah grant our air warriors place in Paradise. a sad news indeed.

Inna lillahe wa inna elaihe rajèoon. A sad loss of two brave young men. Condolence to family and friends. Mirages are getting a bit tardy , but it seems these two brave men never had a chance to do anything which means something catastrophic happened during flight due to bad weather. A bit premature to blame the planes. I would wait for the enquiry to finish.
Araz

As Egypt is buying Mirage-2000s then PAF can buy their Mirage-Vs.
Please explain when your own planes are considered junk by you guys why do you want to buy other people's "junk". The time for M3/5 is gone. Let it rest. JFT is the way ahead or more of older 16. Wait for J 31 to come on line.
araz

Last edited:
Maybe circumstances did not allow him to do so. RIP.

Sir,

That is not acceptable----. That is the same excuse the PAF has given---there are too many dead pilots in the last few crashes---actually all of them dead in the mirage crashes----.

Seems like there is a problem with the pilots understanding instruction to eject at the right time and trying to save the plane----.

If such is the case---then there should be a pilot error mention in their file.

I never see any crash where PAF pilots ejected to safety? In this crash pilots apperantly didn't even try as according to reports "two bodies mutilated beyind recognition" have been found. Means the pilots came down with the plane.
The only reason may be bacause PAF is still using same flight paths for training missiond as they did in 60s when population was 1/3rd if what is now.
Back then any troubled flight had fell on empty ground. Now same grounds are full of population and pilots have to take evasive measures while falling from the sky and lose their own lives instead of killing random civilians.

RIP to departed souls. :(

INNA.JPG

They did but its also very painful, I saw a video in which F-7s takeoff failed due to bird hit and pilot ejected and wing man near escaped disaster due to rapid correction in his takeoff path. Also few year Back an F-7 crashed in Orangi Town, Karachi and pilot ejected but he got trapped in KESC wires and local rushed to safe pilot first instead of those people on whom jet went down because they say PAF pilots are our guardians.

Sir,

That is not acceptable----. That is the same excuse the PAF has given---there are too many dead pilots in the last few crashes---actually all of them dead in the mirage crashes----.

Seems like there is a problem with the pilots understanding instruction to eject at the right time and trying to save the plane----.

If such is the case---then there should be a pilot error mention in their file.
There's no doubt that all the last Mirage crashes have been fatal but surely sir, you don't think after using it for some fifty years, PAF hasn't got the timing right. !!

@Windjammer what surprises me that media says it was Mirage-V because they are meant for Maritime Strike role so what that bird doing in D.I. Khan?? also low flying Mirages are very dangerous now as pilot don't have many control surfaces to control air craft in case of any mishap. Mirage is very unforgiving in those kind of situations.

Back
Top Bottom