What's new

PAF Tranier Crash In D.I Khan Pilot Also Killed

B_QLTqGU0AI_ozZ.jpg

Geo News Urdu ‏@geonews_urdu 22m22 minutes ago
ڈیرہ اسماعیل خان : تحصیل پُروا کے علاقے میرن کےقریب تربیتی طیارہ گرگیا،پولیس

DERA ISMAEL KHAN: A training aircraft of Pakistan Air Force (PAF) has crashed in Miran area of Purwa Tehsil here on Wednesday evening, officials said.

The District Police Officer (DPO) said that the plane parts have been found near the crash site. He said that rescue teams are now dispatched to the site of the accident.

The DPO further aid that the area had been experiencing heavy downpour, contemplating it a likely reason behind the crash.

The sources in Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) have confirmed the incident, saying the crashed plane was Mirage 5 of the PAF.

It says a training aircraft, then mentions a Mirage-5
Nothing about casualties.

DERA ISMAEL KHAN: A training aircraft of Pakistan Air Force (PAF) has crashed in Miran area of Purwa Tehsil here on Wednesday evening, officials said.

The District Police Officer (DPO) said that the plane parts have been found near the crash site. He said that rescue teams are now dispatched to the site of the accident.

The DPO further aid that the area had been experiencing heavy downpour, contemplating it a likely reason behind the crash.

The sources in Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) have confirmed the incident, saying the crashed plane was Mirage 5 of the PAF.

It says a training aircraft, then mentions a Mirage-5
Nothing about casualties.

I hope there are none/no casualties..

PAF-mirage-crash.jpg

PAF Mirage Fighter has got crashed near D.I Khan.Pilot died(RIP)Aircraft found rescue operation is in progress...(PAF Officials)

Last edited:
A spokesman of the PAF also confirmed the incident saying the Mirage plane was on a routine flight when crashed near Dera Ismail Khan earlier today.
In a statement issued to the media, he said that rescue is underway and a committee has been formed to probe into the incident.

Hope and prey that pilot is safe. !!

Back
Top Bottom