PAF kills versis IAF kills

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm Force

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Good news for all you Pakistan Air force Fans !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been visting a independent website called "acig.org". This has a great section on all confirmed air to air combat engagements since 1948 across the world.

The India versis Pakistan section was great reading. Just some of the facts..

Pakistan Pilots shot down 47 IAF fighters in 1965 war and lost just 19 to indian fighters.

Pakistan shot down 80 indian fighters in 1971 losing
just 38 in the process.

Pakistan F16s have taken out over 30 fighters since 1980 over the Afghan border.

Very impressive record.. Most sucessful Pakistani fighter is F86 with over 50 kills...

NB This is a independent research no bias involved.

Pakistan has sucessfully engaged more planes using air to air missles than india... FAR MORE................esp F16s

Overall Pakistan has shot down in air combat over 160 fighters(including 3 israeli kills) as oppose India which has a record of just 59.

ONE INTERSTING NOTE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The website also reveals 3 successful "LOCK ONS" by Indian air force on Pakistani F16s in May 1999 (MUST BE OVER KARGIL )

One was by a Mig29 ON A F16

The other two are by Mirage 2000 again on F16s.....

This is the unbiased truth. It confirms the Pakistani air force record to be better than india,s.

But also last point re "lock ons" is worrying sign. PAF need new missles and planes. The indians have better hardware but not better air combat records..................................PAF wins 3-1...................

Today they have the pilots and the history BUT THEY LACK THE HITECH stuff that India is accquiring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The website also reveals 3 successful "LOCK ONS" by Indian air force on Pakistani F16s in May 1999 (MUST BE OVER KARGIL )

The other two are by Mirage 2000 again on F16s..
Indeed it was. And in true spirit of airmanship, the IAF stuck to its mutual agreement with the PAF of "no aerial engagements". Though I can't understand why the IAF was allowed to bomb our soldiers on the ground to, in the words of MastanKhan, "kingdom come". BVR is the name of the game.

ALL ways new this about PAF bro True Warriors indeed:sniper::sniper:

Sir thats a typical fallacy spread byIndian authors, both sides locked on each other during the short war and this has been confirmed by senior members.

Indeed it was. And in true spirit of airmanship, the IAF stuck to its mutual agreement with the PAF of "no aerial engagements". Though I can't understand why the IAF was allowed to bomb our soldiers on the ground to, in the words of MastanKhan, "kingdom come". BVR is the name of the game.

They bombed our soldiers on Indian Occupied Kashmir, they never crossed over to Azad Kashmir to bomb our soldiers.

in 1971 war Indian Air Force had shot down 94 PAF aircraft, including 54 F-86 Sabres.

The list of Indian aircraft losses in 1971-This seem to be a well researched one, but from and Indian source Click here

Type of Loss East West Total %

Anti Aircraft /Ground Fire 10 26 36 48 %

Air to Air Combat 3 15 18 30 %

Destroyed on Ground - 2 2 2 %

Undetermined (Possible AAC) - 2 2 1 %

Accidents. 6 11 17 22 %

TOTAL 19 56 75

Last edited:
This is the site : Air Aces Homepage

1965 PAF kills :
Air Aces Homepage

1965 IAF kills : Air Aces Homepage

1971 PAF kills : Air Aces Homepage

1971 IAF kills : Air Aces Homepage

Peacetime skirmishes:[/B]

PAF kills: Air Aces Homepage

IAF kills : Air Aces Homepage

PAF kills with other countries :
over Pak-Afghan border during Soviet invasion:
Air Aces Homepage

PAF kills in Arab-Israeli conflicts:
6 Day war : Air Aces Homepage

Skirmishes using Arab planes:
Air Aces Homepage

This is an unbiased website dedicated to airforce aces of the
world.....Hope you guys can compare the kills better now.

The list of Indian aircraft losses in 1971-This seem to be a well researched one, but from and Indian source Click here

Type of Loss East West Total %

Anti Aircraft /Ground Fire 10 26 36 48 %

Air to Air Combat 3 15 18 30 %

Destroyed on Ground - 2 2 2 %

Undetermined (Possible AAC) - 2 2 1 %

Accidents. 6 11 17 22 %

TOTAL 19 56 75

indian link??? :rofl:

I would say from my reading of independent sites and my brother having served in the IAF in the 90s that it is accepted that the PAF has more combat experience than the IAF. Combat experience and flying time is important to any airforce pilot so I been told. True that IAF unlike the PAF has a more serious budget to work with in the event of conflict between the 2. That is also important and PAF's ability to unleash its full force based on budget restraints needs to be looked into

My message is intended for indian members why are you
guys getting so angry at this man...chill out

I came up with a neutral source not a pakistani one..or an indian
one..this doesnt mean that you feel offended...it was the topic about
air to air kills and i posted it...why are creating so much hue and cry over it....PLEASE JUST STAY TO THE AIR TO AIR TOPIC and you can see for yourself eveything....related to that...if you have some thing to post regarding who won the war go to some other thread...this thread should stick to the air to air kills topic..Regards

Great! PAF at its best.

The thing is PAF need some serious hardware to change Battle wins in War wins.

Good news for all you Pakistan Air force Fans !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been visting a independent website called "acig.org". This has a great section on all confirmed air to air combat engagements since 1948 across the world.

The India versis Pakistan section was great reading. Just some of the facts..

Pakistan Pilots shot down 47 IAF fighters in 1965 war and lost just 19 to indian fighters.

Pakistan shot down 80 indian fighters in 1971 losing
just 38 in the process.

Pakistan F16s have taken out over 30 fighters since 1980 over the Afghan border.

Very impressive record.. Most sucessful Pakistani fighter is F86 with over 50 kills...

NB This is a independent research no bias involved.

Pakistan has sucessfully engaged more planes using air to air missles than india... FAR MORE................esp F16s

Overall Pakistan has shot down in air combat over 160 fighters(including 3 israeli kills) as oppose India which has a record of just 59.

ONE INTERSTING NOTE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This is the unbiased truth. It confirms the Pakistani air force record to be better than india,s.

But also last point re "lock ons" is worrying sign. PAF need new missles and planes. The indians have better hardware but not better air combat records..................................PAF wins 3-1...................

Today they have the pilots and the history BUT THEY LACK THE HITECH stuff that India is accquiring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COMPLETE BS! :cheesy:

(just like our pakistani friends even i hav that eternal query to ask) WHERE IS THE PROOF?:what:

Some day we shall stop living in the past and think of our present & future.

We are forever fighting the last war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom