What's new

PAF JF-17 Thunder along F-16 to participate in Izmir Air Show in Turkey

PAF-f16-1.jpg

Does PAF send our women pilots to international airshows?
There was none at Farnborough.

Hatf IX,

I agree JFT is a new platform and we cannot compare it with F-16s.. but what about Comparing F-16s with Turks F-16s? Here we do not expect PAF to take risk and fly near the ground and risk crashing but they could show some class high-up in the air. Is flying vertically the best they could do? We heard Paf Pilots did this and they did that in 65 and 71.. now honestly I would need more evidences to believe if actually happened. I am patriotic and I want to see my country men at the top of the world but honestly they are not looking there. I used to slam those Indians who used to say India topped Pakistan and I used to say "Shut up" to them because I knew they were lying and we were so better and on the top of them but to say the same again, I need reasons.

Look its simple, ISI turned us down.. PN turned us down and now I am scared after watching these flimsy performances that PAF is also going to result what PN did. I don't want PAF to be in the list of sloppy performers but they are so willing to be added to the same list and this is more than disappointing and hurting and frustrating! Why.. why aren't we the best? Why do I have to find reasons to satisfy myself? I want to see my countrymen doing best but they are not! You are giving me reasons why this is not happening why that is not happening but you would also agree that it is actually NOT HAPPENING!

In Zhuhai, we saw JFT perform and it was like "Okay" performance. Now here in Turkey, its not just JFT but F-16s as well. There is nothing wrong with the platform but its the Pilot.. we are not expecting them to "just fly" and receive claps... they are suppoosed to impress which they didn't. Look at Turks, I felt like clapping for their air-performances but I had rather seance of grief when I saw PAF doing the same.

if you ever see PAF pilots performing in a war game you wont say any of this.

Does PAF send our women pilots to international airshows?
There was none at Farnborough.
Yes indeed, PAF female pilots were part of the Sherdil display team that performed in China.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was at The Turkish Air Show at Izmir-Cigli Air Base and saw the JF-17's fly there. Very nice indeed. There were also 2 F-16A's from 11 Sqn 'Arrows' present and they also flew. Very rare to see Pakistan Air Force aircraft at air shows so it was a big deal and many people travelled from Europe to Cigli to see these and the Turkish aircraft on display. You can see some photo's on my report at Home

Regards, Mike

Back
Top Bottom