What's new

PAF JF-17 Shoots Down UAV from Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
First made it then talk about it... Oh wait we have Burraq Already should we test on your check post on borders will be a good target practice :D :D

pakistani-combat-drone-burraq_3622e319-562b-11e5-a8da-005056b4648e.jpg
Really , we have ucav for years ....

It Is For This Country We Alienated Our Most Trusted Ally The Saudis

Since Sunday Every Indian Has Found Out What We Do To Proud People

Thank You For Making Us Realize Soon What A Terrible Mistake We Made By Remaining "Neutral" In Yemen War
What have Yemen with us !?
Anyway , you become too excited by shooting Down a drone ....

and then we will do what with you ? Do you have an idea you moron ?

I think we should allow JundAllah to fcuk you from Eastern side as well.

You think by sukcing India's Dcik you have become superman ?

Well , we almost Win all war against history with India , not like a country who has 100 percent loss against them ....

Last time they act tough for us , we simply kicked them out from the project they invested ....

So mind your manner before beginning your mouth my dear friend

Bro you're confusing Masroor (based at Karachi) with Minhas (based at Kamra).

Kamra is near Islamabad and 800 miles from Panjgur - three times the distance than Karachi to Panjgur.

That's why I was wondering why JF17s from 2nd squadron (based at Minhas) were involved.
No 2. is based at PAF Masroor. It is named after Plt Off Rashid Minhas Shaheed. Not to be confused with PAF Minhas Kamra.

well , currently none of our drone are meant to use in air to air combat , when we create some , maybe we use you as test target ...

yeah and we might reply with the ghouri, babur or hatf.. and the good thing about them is that they r already ready for any combat,.. the only thing we need to do is to paintjob a thick head(topi) on them and give them to u,. i mean send them to u..

The reasons for the airspace violation are reported to be much less sinister and more technical.

There is a Iranian border op going on against the mix of Baluch and pashtun militants who either come from ex bla or ttp stock but are now reemployed in other activities.

It seems that either the drone operator lost control or some over eager commander kept pushing it along a straight line which isn't the case with the border.

It came as a blip to our scopes, the JF was sent in to intercept, visual ID was made and since it wasn't a predator- the decision was made to shoot it down.
Pakistan suspected an Indian operated drone out of Afghanistan, or maybe did see some Iranian Indian cooperation.

Either way, the airspace is protected and goes to show that drones do not operate freely unless we let them.

Well , we almost Win all war against history with India , not like a country who has 100 percent loss against them ....

Last time they act tough for us , we simply kicked them out from the project they invested ....

So mind your manner before beginning your mouth my dear friend

Easy dude. Piss all you want on your eastern neighbour. Just leave us out of your boasting. Now please get back to the topic of your drone being shot down by a pakistani jet.

Easy dude. Piss all you want on your eastern neighbour. Just leave us out of your boasting. Now please get back to the topic of your drone being shot down by a pakistani jet.
Well , you Pakistanis sometimes need some reminder ....

Iranians are testing our patients for different reasons....

They want to create pressure on Pakistan so that we decided against Arab coalition.
Indians advising them because they wants to shift our focus from Indian border and Kashmir.

Who is at fault.

Iranians, since they are conspiring with India to create pressure on us.

They are wrong they can make us understand via dialogue but superiority complex don't allow them to do so.

What should we do..

Go openly with Arab coalition and gave befitting replies to Iran for her every misadventure.

I don't see much hope for the future of my country.

Not because of the fact that we are surrounded by hostile nations but because most of our people are more loyal to outside powers than their own motherland.

Just look at these bloody comments by my countrymen.

Your sovereignty was violated you fools and it does not bother you at all? Instead you become apologetic and some are outright defending the Iranian actions. What nation on earth with a tiny thread of dignity left in it will do that. And what is your motive of doing this, just because you follow a specific sect?

Same way when an Arab monarch or minister insults our country, there are these other kind of losers who jump right in and defend their action, again because they follow another specific sect.

I just wish we can somehow kick out this filth out of our land, this is Pakistan, it should be for Pakistanis not Saudi or Iranian bootlickers.

Saudi Ashiqon ko Najd Unh ka Mubarak Ho
Jinhain Faris Chaheeta hai Unhain Tehran Rehne Do

Lol ar Iranian-loyalist apologetics...finding ways to justify or downplay the incident but when they find none,they start to rant against their own country..

If By Chance Saudia Had Done This Then You Should Have Had To Listen To Their Hypocritical Sermons

LOL Yeah that 'reminder' is something we pakistanis do need from time to time. :enjoy:
the last time Iran army attack India , its become nightmare for you ... NADIR SHAH

I don't see much hope for the future of my country.

Not because of the fact that we are surrounded by hostile nations but because most of our people are more loyal to outside powers than their own motherland.

Just look at these bloody comments by my countrymen.

Your sovereignty was violated you fools and it does not bother you at all? Instead you become apologetic and some are outright defending the Iranian actions. What nation on earth with a tiny thread of dignity left in it will do that. And what is your motive of doing this, just because you follow a specific sect?

Same way when an Arab monarch or minister insults our country, there are these other kind of losers who jump right in and defend their action, again because they follow another specific sect.

I just wish we can somehow kick out this filth out of our land, this is Pakistan, it should be for Pakistanis not Saudi or Iranian bootlickers.

Saudi Ashiqon ko Najd Unh ka Mubarak Ho
Jinhain Faris Chaheeta hai Unhain Tehran Rehne Do
Pakistan did the right thing strike down unknown drone. But, we discuss all aspect of issue. Remember we have no friends. Iran is nowhere around us, what Saudi ideology gave us , whole nation is paying the price and still paying the price and don't know how many generation. Terrorist strike at will, public has sympathy, because they belong to certain sect. You have good example of Quetta and Parachanar where Shia been massacred at will. Lej and other terrorist organization run there facebook account.................. anyone there to stop them. So, please don't blame Pakistani shia for fail to controlling religious extremism. You have living example of Amajad Sabari killed by Lej , because he recite poem for Holy Prophet and his progeny. They call him shia and knock down.... how many examples you want. On top this forum is full of kids with 95 feet long chest ....

the last time Iran army attack India , its become nightmare for you ... NADIR SHAH
Good going, you brought up 300-400 year old history as leverage. Considering your pilots are barely getting 80 hours at best on most types while your Mullah and their associated crony propaganda structures churn out cartoonish hardware that puts actual Iranian defence manufacturing ability in a bad light.

As for defense capability, the advertised threat from Iran is limited to obsolete armor formations that sit right now on the Iraqi or Turkish border or attack helicopters.
The airforce is generally a hodgepodge of bastardized 70's aircraft mostly still stuck on 80's avionics at best of which most modified ones are prototypes or token few while the rest just sit there as funds are lost into fake propoganda projects like the Qaher.

The only real threat Mullah Iran had,has and will for the near future will have is proxy militancy and sponsoring Shia based terror groups and sectarian violence. That is something we fight day in day out with you and a war that is ongoing.

So please do bring it on in some form of mental jingoism if it helps, on some issue that even your government is keen to play down as technicalities of this shootdown because they want good relationships with more than one neighbor and China.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom