What's new

PAF JF-17 Shoots Down UAV from Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that makes it alright idiot? Just because you cant defend your airspace you shamelessly defend it by saying we have an agreement. What a bloody joker you and your ilk are. Bunch of idiots.

Yes it makes it alright because the Pakistani military OK's it.

How dense are you?

Iranians,

What kind drone it was ?

I don't understand why is pakistan trying to down play the incident ? I mean an international border was crossed, a fighter jet had to fire a missile. This is big I mean. Yet no official protest has been lodged nor was Iranian ambassador summoned or something. Why ?

No official statements. What would a Iranian drone do in 5 or 50km border region? Spy on Pakistani strategic assets?
Turn on google map, you can trust your own eyes; Pakistani and Iranian Balochestan is a very underdeveloped rural region. Nothing there for Iran to spy on and neither for Pakistan within 50km of Iranian Balochestan.

We have many over nationalistic people writing here... just check via your own eyes how both Balochestans look like and which of the two country has almost no border structures and which has.

Well possible that Pakistan was informed about Iranian UAV border patrols and tracking of groups inside Pakistani airspace, a silent understanding. It would be in Pakistani interest if Iran would share surveillance videos about armed illegal militants.
Lets say the timing looks like a Saudi demonstration that US forces in Syria and Pakistani forces can down each one Iranian drone on the same day via the influence and power the Saudis have.

But there is no question that except for fake sentiments, Iran establishing UAV border patrols at the common borders would be beneficial for both countries. Google maps shows you via your own eyes that Pakistan is not ready to invest resources like UAV border patrol, not even rudimentary denser checkpoints...
Well, one thing I can tell you that a drone flying thousands of feet above the ground is able to cover several km in every direction. Thus if it entered Pakistani airspace, it means the area of interest was deep inside Baluchistan. If Iran intends to trackl or tacle any militants or smugglers, then it must contact Pakistani officials and discusss and I think there is already some agreements and frameworks in place. Thus I believe, Iran must use official channels and not do any such violations and Pakistan will take every step to safeguard itself. If Pakistan downed the iranian drone, bravo...Good vigilence..

Last edited:
Last edited:
about passport and he Indian spy
if i remember correctly( need confirmation ) it was Pakistan surprise for our president rohani just before his landing in Pakistan for official meeting with Pakistan counter part he was surprised with this
they could publish news before his arrival or wait after meetings to show they got the spy
surprising actions are not constructive in relationships
( as you can see in this topic sending drones )
all of my analysis is based on Pakistan side of story
So what r u suggesting? That Iran can be complicit in letting Pak's enemy send its spy and Pak better have manners?

If an Israeli spy is caught in Iran with a Pakistani Passport. How would Iranians feel? Would they care to keep their mouth shut just bcuz some Pakistani official is about to visit?

Some nerve u have to put the blame on Pak. U know what actions are not constructive in relationships? Sending Indian spies...or violating our airspace. Pakistan may have a close relationship with KSA but Pak has never been anti Iran. Pak wants a good relationship with Iran as well. Let's hope that can happen someday.

So what r u suggesting? That Iran can be complicit in letting Pak's enemy send its spy and Pak better have manners?

If an Israeli spy is caught in Iran with a Pakistani Passport. How would Iranians feel? Would they care to keep their mouth shut just bcuz some Pakistani official is about to visit?

Some nerve u have to put the blame on Pak. U know what actions are not constructive in relationships? Sending Indian spies...or violating our airspace. Pakistan may have a close relationship with KSA but Pak has never been anti Iran. Pak wants a good relationship with Iran as well. Let's hope that can happen someday.
I just pointing out that this isnt just about a drone or sending spies here and there .the causes of these actions go deeper than it .

Iran is playing with fire, that too without any valid reason. If Pakistan starts sending ISIS and Taliban through Pak-Iran border then Iran's soft underbelly will be exposed. This is the most dangerous contingency for Iran. They better not take Pakistan for granted (its all becoz of our idiot Prime Minister that Iran has the guts to come this far in pakistan enmity).

"BEIJING: India will not succeed in driving "a wedge" between Iran and Pakistan by "hyping" the $50 billion China-Pakistan Economic Corridor, a Chinese expert said, days after Pakistan shot down an Iranian "spy" drone. ".
China is more concern about its investment

Ok guys every one go home and relax . Here is part of news and feel sorry for those been exceeding there limits of untamed remarks.

""Pakistan has already shared the information about striking down of this drone with the Iranian authorities indicating that the drone was struck down by our security forces as it was unmarked and there was no prior information about its flight," the Pakistan foreign ministry said."

The end now, everyone go home.

Last edited:
Try to bring your best drones the result will be the same even if you send Qaher-313 as well LOL
Try to bring your best drones the result will be the same even if you send Qaher-313 as well LOL
well , currently none of our drone are meant to use in air to air combat , when we create some , maybe we use you as test target ...

well , shooting an slow UAV is not great feat by all mean ...
Why not, u think it's easy to shoot down a small slow moving target with very low IR in the dark night.
That JF17 waited for F14 to show up in your area. You seriously think it just shotdown the UAV and left . NOT at all , but I guess Iran didn't wanted to be in headline news , since all the countries in the region love it anyway.
Beside this it was a message for other players in the region that our eyes and ears are open we can see you and you will bite the dust.
There are lots of details to this but it's confidential.

What a shame for Iran! What the hell they were doing inside Pakistani territory? Iran is showing it's true colors.Iran deserves some hard treatment.they must be held accountable. First Pakistan needs to show this drone to entire world. Shameful act by Iran.we think of Iran as friends but this kind of backstabbing only hurts Iran.

It Is For This Country We Alienated Our Most Trusted Ally The Saudis

This is big, it's incredible. This is the first time you guys have shot down Iranian plane. Apna to roj ka hain.

Even you know that Iranians will not take this lightly as they are too proud people.

Since Sunday Every Indian Has Found Out What We Do To Proud People

well , currently none of our drone are meant to use in air to air combat , when we create some , maybe we use you as test target ...

Thank You For Making Us Realize Soon What A Terrible Mistake We Made By Remaining "Neutral" In Yemen War

and then we will do what with you ? Do you have an idea you moron ?

I think we should allow JundAllah to fcuk you from Eastern side as well.

You think by sukcing India's Dcik you have become superman ?

First made it then talk about it... Oh wait we have Burraq Already should we test on your check post on borders will be a good target practice :D :D

pakistani-combat-drone-burraq_3622e319-562b-11e5-a8da-005056b4648e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom