What's new

PAF JF-17 Shoots Down UAV from Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you were anywhere close to being realistic you would have seen their trajectory since 1979, but who cares, people are either too lazy to research or just don't want to think out of their comfort zone. My pragmatic approach of thinking tells me these stupid Mullahs will create another Afghanistan like problem on this side of border with hordes of Iranians fleeing to Baluchistan and add to the already existing Afghan mess besides bringing Yanks again in the neighbourhood encircling us from two sides. You can keep living in your bubble of reasoning with unreasonable Mullahs, I don't give an F to any sect or cast system, I stand with PAKISTAN left, right, front, back and middle, day or night, hot or cold, unconditional, that's my identity and that's my honour.
If you don't give an F than why write " I can understand your pain". You don't know me yet you assumed that just because I merely suggested caution and restraint unlike many yahoos, I must be from a shia sec and questioned my loyalty to my country?

If you don't give an F than why write " I can understand your pain". You don't know me yet you assumed that just because I merely suggested caution and restraint unlike many yahoos, I must be from a shia sec and questioned my loyalty to my country?
Mr MOD can you this? oh no you just say 3 strikes that is why I also reported that biased action

Yupe

1469107202118738767.jpg
is that the iranian so called claimed stealth it was made out of plastic from some kids toy factory

both Iran and Afghanistan really want you to seal your border in action not in word ...
build a fence along the border with petro dollars ,instead of wasting ur money on drones hunting for boogey men inside pakistan ,build a fence atleast u won't have an excuse then to violate our sovereignty

No official statements. What would a Iranian drone do in 5 or 50km border region? Spy on Pakistani strategic assets?
Turn on google map, you can trust your own eyes; Pakistani and Iranian Balochestan is a very underdeveloped rural region. Nothing there for Iran to spy on and neither for Pakistan within 50km of Iranian Balochestan.

We have many over nationalistic people writing here... just check via your own eyes how both Balochestans look like and which of the two country has almost no border structures and which has.

Well possible that Pakistan was informed about Iranian UAV border patrols and tracking of groups inside Pakistani airspace, a silent understanding. It would be in Pakistani interest if Iran would share surveillance videos about armed illegal militants.
Lets say the timing looks like a Saudi demonstration that US forces in Syria and Pakistani forces can down each one Iranian drone on the same day via the influence and power the Saudis have.

But there is no question that except for fake sentiments, Iran establishing UAV border patrols at the common borders would be beneficial for both countries. Google maps shows you via your own eyes that Pakistan is not ready to invest resources like UAV border patrol, not even rudimentary denser checkpoints...

This is a self satisfactory statement .. had there been border patrol iran would have objected by now ... for me its simple ... iran was testing temperament of Pakistan and got the answere ...

Iran should concentrate on its own affairs rather than poking nose in matters of other countreis and for your kind information border survillance via drone ... you must be kidding such an expensive equipment for sch tasks .. comparatively its much cheaper to put some cameras and other sensors on the border ...

The UAV is clearly NOT from Iran! It's parts are from the Czech Republic a NATO country which suggest it's a UAV belonging to a NATO country operating in Afghanistan!
The UAV may have entered Pakistani Airspace from Iran but it is clearly NOT Iranian! But the fact that some so adamantly want to claim it's Iranian suggest that Pakistan is afraid of angering NATO!
another conspiracy theory from iranian oppologist where do u guys get this stuff from fars news

That was neither my consideration nor my intent, I was just not careful in choosing my words.

Lets wait and see, time has solved many mysteries and by the way that if happens would not be the first time, many Iranians sought refuge in Pakistan in shah's era as well.

Lol you sir take The price! I can already see how Tehranis, shirazi, Esfahani etc etc line up to your borders because of the "stupid" mullahs hahaha very pragmatic indeed!

We shot down the drone and FO gave the statement only when Military told them to give one. When you read the statement you would know it's PAF and ISPR which has sent it FO just publish it
Usually ISPR itself issue a statement but I think in this case as a sensitive nature they have forwarded their message to the FO for release
Thx

Usually ISPR itself issue a statement but I think in this case as a sensitive nature they have forwarded their message to the FO for release
Thx
Ostrich policy of Pakistan taking us to hell day by day Pakistan should more aggressive and desicive in its foreign policy

Ostrich policy of Pakistan taking us to hell day by day Pakistan should more aggressive and desicive in its foreign policy

No need to just yet. We need to time it right and not jump the gun.
Everything is going just fine

Dawn news the great Iran apologist over drone shooting! See the scary tone they have so much time to write editorial on this news.. Splended job

While that characterisation would be wrong — Pakistan has made clear that it does not intend to be drawn into a conflict between Saudi Arabia and Iran — it does underline the risks of a tense Pak-Iran border in the absence of a robust bilateral dialogue. Before this drone incident, there were already increased terrorism- and crime-related concerns on both sides of the border. Instead of adding to bilateral problems, the Iranian and Pakistani leaderships should remember that the two countries have had stable ties for much of their history. That history of stability and warmth was made possible by putting bilateral friendship at the heart of the relationship and not allowing third-party interference. The border region between Iran, Afghanistan and Pakistan must be carefully managed given competing regional and global interests. But the Iran-Pakistan relationship must not be reduced to simply a zone of anxiety and concern that has to be constantly managed. Dialogue is the only sensible way forward.

Published in Dawn, June 23rd, 2017

You post show you lack knowledge in many areas so Please read and Google to enhance your knowledge about military capabilities and international relations.
I think you should follow your own advice :)

well , shooting an slow UAV is not great feat by all mean ...

Try to bring your best drones the result will be the same even if you send Qaher-313 as well LOL

well , shooting an slow UAV is not great feat by all mean ...

Try to bring your best drones the result will be the same even if you send Qaher-313 as well LOL

Did it use Bvr or short range missiles ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom