What's new

PAF JF-17 ENGINEER, wife die in road accident

omg I was there Thursday. sad to say but Pakistani drivers have a death wish. they think these mountain roads are like a video game. personally I saw a car with Lahore number plates skid appox 20m on a bend. but continued at the same speed. when accidents happen its the families that suffer. very sad

Road safety is negligible.
Inna lillahe wa inna aleyhy rajaoon.

PAF officer, wife die in road accident
From the Newspaper
Yesterday
By Our Correspondent

Hospital sources said the wife of Air-Commodore Nisar Ali, Rafia Yasmin, succumbed to injuries at the hospital and the condition of the injured son Talah Nisar, 18, was stated to be serious.

Sources said Nisar Ali had returned recently from China after being trained as engineer in the fighter jet Thunder F-17 and was promoted to the rank of the air commander and posted in Islamabad from Karachi, the native city of the late officer.

omg I was there Thursday. sad to say but Pakistani drivers have a death wish. they think these mountain roads are like a video game. personally I saw a car with Lahore number plates skid appox 20m on a bend. but continued at the same speed. when accidents happen its the families that suffer. very sad
You do realise the thread is from 2010.

Back
Top Bottom