What's new

PAF Jets participating in Yemen attack. CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.
They could do plenty to finger you guys on the border. They could also start active support to the Shias within Pakistan resulting in a sectarian conflagration. And then who starts crying we'll soon get to know! :D

That's going to open your third front. And that's bad news for Pakistan.
Proxy war by iran within pak is already active since early 80s. Saudis funding maddssas , ssp ,LJ. Whereas Iranian supporting shia groups. Thats an open secret known to every one

As per our Defence Minister Khawaja Asif to Rueters:

"We have made no decision to participate in this war. We didn't make any promise. We have not promised any military support to the Saudi-led coalition in Yemen," Asif said.

For complete article click here.

Whatever officials say ... we are watching & aware of everything !

Just sayin ...

Better reprogram him then.:-)

Maybe he mistook someone else for us.

Do read the press statements above.

I believe your officials !!! ;)

Just sayin ...

Don't have to believe them, heck I don't on most matters. The military has subtly said it's not interested.

Just sayin ...

With Zarb-e-Azb in the crucial final stages army is least interested in lookin somewhere else let alone start a whole new war.Same can't be said about civilian government.So expect symbolic gestures like excercises with 400-500 troops inside KSA nothing more substantial then that.

Don't have to believe them, heck I don't on most matters. The military has subtly said it's not interested.

30ct.jpg

LMAO look at these Hindis e-orgsaming over what's hardly relevant to them. They're biitching about the "House of Saud" so effortlessly as if it were in New Delhi.:omghaha:

I mean c'mon Hindis, Arabs feed millions of you -- don't be so ungrateful.:azn:

You want to tell us Shahed 171 is there in the air, and IRGC is risking to loose it maybe by electronic warfare?
Just send Shahed 129, for yet its more than enough for reconnaissance missions.

What about american bases and their radars !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom