What's new

PAF Jets participating in Yemen attack. CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the problem with India and Indian they think they know every think and others are stupid. For me security is #ucking India and Indians and despite they being 7 times larger we can #uck them 10 times over. Stop butting your ugly nose in things which are not your business.
Pak in all those 60 years was only thinking about India, thats what the reason where you stand.

did you creep out from under the rock yourself, or the rock just split itself? anyways welcome to the information age and btw you can use the same internet to Google about Yemen that you use for famous indian intellectual defecation.

What is Yemen...

Is this country ?????

Why Saudi invading them ???

LOL

Now expect a backlash from Iran.

Last edited:
Pak in all those 60 years was only thinking about India, thats what the reason where you stand.

Pakistan is doing fine. We have some temporary challenges and we will get over them like in the in the past. You need to worry about India. you problems are ingrained in your culture. India is the only country which needs UN help in learning how to $hit. Its is the only country which cannot takes care of its unborn or its dead. Hundred of bodies are found floating in its rivers and human fetuses are thrown on garbage piles in its cities where feral pigs eat them. The only country where cannibalism is practiced in the name of religion and children are sacrificed to please deities. I would be ashamed to be an Indian. Your culture lacks basic human decency.

Last edited:
Hi,
Nothing bad in gaining experience off shore military operations

Hi,

This is not a training exercise.

On topic :

KSA likes to do this. Admit it, they do. Getting others to fight their own wars. Inside or outside.

The oil and the ownership of Islam. How do you say it ?

Jesus approves ! ;)

This is hilarious...Saudis don't give a shyt about you guys....hahaha...extreme man

PA is there to protect Saudi from an attack, there will be no boots on ground in Yemen. If Iran or anyone think that this is provocation then we really do have a problem.

There is nothing wrong in offering protection to an ally.
It's like launching an attack on Afghanistan (or Iraq few years ago) to 'protect' American troops.

One does not simply protect an aggressor and invader.

Pakistan rejects rumours of sending troops to Yemen

Pakistan’s Foreign Office has rejected rumours of sending Pakistani troops to join a Saudi-backed coalition forces fighting Houthi rebels in war-stricken Yemen.

“These are several reports in the media which are completely baseless,” Foreign Secretary Aizaz Chaudhary told a press briefing Saturday night.

A Pakistani delegation will leave for Riyadh in the next 24 to 48 hours, he said, but rejected reports that Pakistan would join the Saudi-led coalition bombing targets in Yemen, calling them “speculations”.

“The reality is that our leadership is in contact with their (Saudi) leadership, and we have proposed that our delegation will visit and assess the situation, after which we will make decisions,” he said.

“If you go by assumptions and what others may have said, I do not think it will do justice to the situation," he said.

The foreign secretary said that Pakistan has seven defence training pacts with Saudi Arabia.

“We have defence agreements with Saudi Arabia: they come here to get training and we go there to give them training,” he said.

He reiterated that Pakistan had not sent any additional soldiers to Saudi Arabia.

The foreign secretary added that Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif had spoken to Saudi Arabia’s King Salman on Friday night by telephone, restating Islamabad’s staunch support for the Gulf kingdom.

“The prime minister had assured the king that the safety and security of Saudi Arabia is very important for Pakistan and any threat to the sovereignty and territorial integrity will be the cause of great concern for Pakistan,” Chaudhry said.

Saudi Arabia launched air strikes on Thursday to defend the government of President Abedrabbo Mansour Hadi from the advancing insurgents.

Pakistan is a longstanding ally of Saudi Arabia with close military ties, but Islamabad has not yet committed to the operation, which has drawn strong criticism from its neighbour Iran.

Pakistan rejects rumours of sending troops to Yemen - thenews.com.pk

I just saw a live report from CNN in Saudi Arabia and coalition forces were seen and talked about. There was nothing from Pakistan there.This news doesn't look accurate.

I just saw a live report from CNN in Saudi Arabia and coalition forces were seen and talked about. There was nothing from Pakistan there.This news doesn't look accurate.

Ok ... :coffee:

Very good development if true, any Idea which paf jets are on ops.

Exactly Pakistan can perhaps help in enforcing a Naval blockade
But using P.A.F jets doesn't make sense
I mean even if Pakistan was willing what would be the need of using our comparatively older F-16's when they themselves have all the latest toys

Reactions: waz
I suppose you are there right now then?

:rolleyes:

Me !?

No No No ...

He is there :

13930221_12326365.jpg

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom