What's new

PAF il-78 kamra!!!!! ist pic

sodocpkgj

New Recruit

Reaction score
e6c51813b28ce05be2e5a694bb121bba.jpg
:pakistan::pakistan::victory:

Its Pakistan :tup: but we should have more pics

I'm sure you got this off Wikipedia from the "PAF" Article. I wouldn't trust the user who uploaded this. He also uploaded a "Fake" Picture of a Chinese J-10 with PAF Insignia's and Pakistani Flag, CLEARLY photoshopped.

If you look at his history of uploads by clicking "talk" near the username, you'd see that 90% of his images have been removed due to copyrights (He claims all pictures his personal work) and Misleading content.

I HOPE this is a real Image. Although, it does look real.

Its not Kamra its Chaklala right infront of the old AHQ see the trees behind the wing I live there. The plane came for a demo and left, We are still in the process of getting them. Right now we don't have them in Pakistan.

Its not Kamra its Chaklala right infront of the old AHQ see the trees behind the wing I live there. The plane came for a demo and left, We are still in the process of getting them. Right now we don't have them in Pakistan.

Yes its Chaklala, I have lived there Too (not Exactly where you are Pointing to).

When will Pakistan get these planes ?

i heared from one of members that they came to karachi international airport 4 of them for 2 days they were their after they left for chaklala one month ago why paf is hiding them

^^^^ If those pictures are from the PAF Calendar, then what's the Photoshopped picture in the middle is doing there?

I think we all agreed when it was posted that it was a PS job of an Indian refueller.

^^^^ If those pictures are from the PAF Calendar, then what's the Photoshopped picture in the middle is doing there?

I think we all agreed when it was posted that it was a PS job of an Indian refueller.

Well, the entire calender is available here. Not sure about the PS thing.

Yes its Chaklala, I have lived there Too (not Exactly where you are Pointing to).

When will Pakistan get these planes ?

Well PAF screwed big time with the calender PS.
but to answer you question MET: we will get the first on in end of April. They wanted it on 23rd march but lets see how the new chief handles it.

Well PAF screwed big time with the calender PS.
but to answer you question MET: we will get the first on in end of April. They wanted it on 23rd march but lets see how the new chief handles it.

Thank you very much SIR! I hope we will see them in Reality on 23rd March 2009 Parade.

Then nobody will claim that "Its a Photshoped Pic".

The white Il-76MD's picture posted above was taken last year....this aircraft came for initial training of C-130 pilots on this machine.It was given by Ukraine in April 2008 and left Pakistan in November....

Now IL-78 is given for training....but we will return it back after few months.Hope fully our 1st batch of refurbished will arrive in mid of April.

About IL's PS picture in Calender...there is only one PS picture ie the one in which two tankers are flying over snow clad mountains.

I think we discuss before..its was wrong refueling pod...thats why they all been return..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom