What's new

PAF experts/enthusiastis required for PDF Military Project

jaibi

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Asalaam-e-likum everyone.

I would like to inform you that PDF has designated a project to create a wiki/guide for Pakistan Military and we require experts and enthusiasts for procuring and sorting through the information to create a section for the Pakistan Air Force.

This would require reading through the catalogue we have here on PDF, online and in books to create an arsenal of what the PAF has and combined strategic analysis of it.

If you are interested to join or know of someone who can please let me know.

The members who contribute would be promoted to Star Member status and would be nominated for future Junior Think Tank induction.

This project is headed by Task Force 2 under direction of the Jr. Think Tanks of PDF and would require 3-4 hours per week of your time.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/senior...e-required-pdf-project-pakistan-military.html

Visit this thread to know about our direction.

Thank you.

The members who contribute would be promoted to Star Member status and would be nominated for future Junior Think Tank induction.

I am sorry but you are making it sound like Jr Think Tank is some kind of a very prestigious position. For that to happen you need to do a serious reevaluation of the existing members. I'm sorry to name names but when someone like A1Kaid can be a Jr TT, it doesn't speak very highly of the position.

I have PMed sir @Pakistanisage but he seems to be busy.

@jaibi , I did get your message and answered back. Did you not receive my reply ?

Anyway, What I said in my reply was that I would be delighted to help in any way.

Count me in and just let me know what you need done and I will do whatever that needs to be taken care of.

I look forward to this Project.

@Alpha1 , thanks for your vote of confidence.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much, sir! We really appreciate it!

No, sir, I did not receive your PM back, guess it must be some technical problem.
@Slav Defence @Aeronaut @Secur @Neptune @AhaseebA @Donatello

We have sir Pakstanisage with us!

@jaibi , I did get your message and answered back. Did you not receive my reply ?

Anyway, What I said in my reply was that I would be delighted to help in any way.

Count me in and just let me know what you need done and I will do whatever that needs to be taken care of.

I look forward to this Project.
@Alpha1 , thanks for your vote of confidence.

Last edited by a moderator:
Asalaam-e-likum everyone.
This would require reading through the catalogue we have here on PDF, online and in books to create an arsenal of what the PAF has and combined strategic analysis of it.

Are you willing to share the catalogue and other material you have with those members who can not join due to busy work schedule but willing to help out in their free time by going through the stuff and giving their input.

I'm sorry but we need full commitment from the members who want to contribute.

The Wiki/Guide would be made public once we have enough material.

Are you willing to share the catalogue and other material you have with those members who can not join due to busy work schedule but willing to help out in their free time by going through the stuff and giving their input.

Back
Top Bottom