What's new

PAF establishes Aviation City at Aeronautical complex Kamra

While I like the Ambitious stance for the Airforce and Military to make a new Research / City etc great stuff
I only have a small comment

What is up with the Sofa? Why is it all torn and messed up ?
This has to be one of the worse sofas I have ever seen

View attachment 409240
It's not torn up not even close

Turkish and Chinese companies are the best for now to start with. Turks have now considerable experience in defence products with great quality.

Imagine if these 3 get together, what products they cant produce.

Let me pull is some other people: @Dazzler @Oscar

Assuming that Building a aeronautical city is a sane decision; what could have prompted the need of
such a large industrial base ?

I cannot get my head around believing that only JF-17 could warrant enough business for a large
project like so.

While I like the Ambitious stance for the Airforce and Military to make a new Research / City etc great stuff

View attachment 409240

It's Not torn up it's the Cloth i think the Cloth of Sofa is Valvet which is giving white color Because of Camera Flash

Let me pull is some other people: @Dazzler @Oscar

Assuming that Building a aeronautical city is a sane decision; what could have prompted the need of
such a large industrial base ?

I cannot get my head around believing that only JF-17 could warrant enough business for a large
project like so.

Stealthy JF-17??? just my guess.. There was an MoU in 2009-10 i guess about the development of Stealth JF-17 Version so knows what's going on behind the doors :D :D

hqdefault.jpg

Computer%2Bgenerated%2Bimages%2Bof%2Bstealth%2Bversion%2Bof%2BSino-Pak%2BJF-17%2Bfighter%2B7.jpg

View attachment 409240
It is velvet. Light plays tricks on it. Relax it is as plush as you can imagine.

Is it possible that one day I wake up, and hear the news that PAF was developing a 5th generation fighter jet secretly. And now it was in final stages. Indian media went mad . And I. Just google them to see their asses burning lolx....
Dewayne ka khawab.

Guys PAF kabhi air superiority fighter k barey main kyun nahi sochti???

Always only chasing after low cost??? Y??

Guys PAF kabhi air superiority fighter k barey main kyun nahi sochti???

Always only chasing after low cost??? Y??
Also my worry...how can u beat an aggressor with numerical advantage without having a single air superiority fighter???
The aviation city vision is adorable....but the PaF's defensive mindset is deplorable....who in his right sense of mind can think of any air force as a defensive tool???

It is velvet. Light plays tricks on it. Relax it is as plush as you can imagine.

Is it possible that one day I wake up, and hear the news that PAF was developing a 5th generation fighter jet secretly. And now it was in final stages. Indian media went mad . And I. Just google them to see their asses burning lolx....
Dewayne ka khawab.
We would develop a 5th Generation on our alone but before that lot of other things are coming which we put Indians on fire including a Armed Drones which have far more firepower than Burraq

This is a move in right direction though i think this should have been done 10-20 years back (but dair aayad durust ayad), R&D should be backbone of every industry we setup, thats how you bring in new things-------------Research, otherwise we will be sticking to one thing, following it watching the world move ahead and end up with obsolete knowledge and equipment,
Another thing i note, is that most of the news especially the ones related to defense come out at once, surprising everyone, and information people know about even in PDF is mostly the one given out to the media.....PAF likes to keep things close to their chests, which again is a good approach

It's Not torn up it's the Cloth i think the Cloth of Sofa is Valvet which is giving white color Because of Camera Flash

Stealthy JF-17??? just my guess.. There was an MoU in 2009-10 i guess about the development of Stealth JF-17 Version so knows what's going on behind the doors :D :D

hqdefault.jpg

Computer%2Bgenerated%2Bimages%2Bof%2Bstealth%2Bversion%2Bof%2BSino-Pak%2BJF-17%2Bfighter%2B7.jpg
if you look at all the stealth fighters only one out of 8 developed or under development is differant I.e. PAKFA rest weather it is F22,35 j20, 31, TFX MCA or
japanies one all have similar diagram. only size or finer detail are different. so if PAF is looking at NGF dont b surprized if it looks similar to above.

It's hardly news. The PAF adopted a decision of having 5 Gen planes in service by 2020 back in 2015. Sohail Aman even gave an interview that PAF was looking to purchase F35.

I expect the J31.

Dewayne ka khawab.
Insha Allah, that will must happen in a decade Insha Allah

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom