What's new

PAF achieves capability to use Motorway as its unconventional Air Base

how long te landing strip should be ?
the commentator says 9000 feet thats abour 2700 meters and thats too long

Cool, I always thought it was a good idea. I think the Swiss and Singaporeans do this as well.

This is old game and news. Maybe PAF is acknowledging it now but the preparations were always there. There are sections of various highways that have been purposely built straight and wider in some sections for this very purpose. some of these I have seen with my own eyes.

this was done last year...
so why open a new thread on it..?

Its a sign of flexibility. In future if they buy/make an Aircraft capable of taking up from roads etc like the Gripen for instance , it will be a very efficient utilization of resources.

Thats the trick!!

When a all out out war breaks, both Air Forces target to destroy the run ways, to ensure their backs are safe.
PAF is gonna use it in case of any damage to run ways on the early bases.

Thats the trick!!

When a all out out war breaks, both Air Forces target to destroy the run ways, to ensure their backs are safe.
PAF is gonna use it in case of any damage to run ways on the early bases.

Ya this is a really effective tactic...not only you can hide the location of the aircraft but you can also launch hit and run tactics and then by simply disappearing...the opp will definitely have a hard time dealing with it....best way to counter it send special forces for recon near possible sites and call in an air strike or raid it themselves....well thats jus my opinion....but then again that aint no easy task either.

We would have agreed to your BS if the video or this news would have been released today by PAF or ISPR which isn't the case.

I dont need to explain "media management" to you. News are planted by agencies at opportune time. Some of them are complete lies sometimes. Corporates do it all the time, through PR agencies.

Only official communications are done through press release.

I dont need to explain "media management" to you. News are planted by agencies at opportune time. Some of them are complete lies sometimes. Corporates do it all the time, through PR agencies.

The video is frm 2010 Joint Military-PA-PAF-PN war games....... n so ur post is just bs.

So you want to say that Ahsanraza81 is being paid or planted by Pakistani military??? Nah it isn't like that. The video is two years old.

:lol:

Ya this is a really effective tactic...not only you can hide the location of the aircraft but you can also launch hit and run tactics and then by simply disappearing...the opp will definitely have a hard time dealing with it....best way to counter it send special forces for recon near possible sites and call in an air strike or raid it themselves....well thats jus my opinion....but then again that aint no easy task either.

Well, Militarily it's not that simple, Motorway, the main highway which is used by PAF for this purpose is between Lahore and Islamabad, so dropping SF that deep is kinda difficult, more difficult when it's a full fledge war!

Back
Top Bottom