What's new

Over 1300 PAF strikes in Zarb-e-Azab proved decisive

A 100% success rate is as high as it gets. Absolute Perfection!

I mean no sarcasm. I am just admiring the 100% success rate. It just does not get any better than that over more than 1300 missions. What great coordination between ground spotters, intelligence and air marksmanship. Seriously.

Job got done i dont understand this guys problem

A 100% success rate is as high as it gets. Absolute Perfection!

I mean no sarcasm. I am just admiring the 100% success rate. It just does not get any better than that over 1300 missions.

And the Reason behind this success rate an unprecedented war Strategy not employed by anyone else.

"To ensure the safety of civilians, troops evacuated locals from some areas before air strikes, he said, as a result of which only the Taliban and their allied militants became the targets of aerial bombing."

And the Reason behind this success rate an unprecedented war Strategy not employed by anyone else.

"To ensure the safety of civilians, troops evacuated locals from some areas before air strikes, he said, as a result of which only the Taliban and their allied militants became the targets of aerial bombing."

I agree ... strategy is unprecedented

Such a successful campaign can only be carried out with great coordination between ground spotters, intelligence and air marksmanship.

This is all great but why is it than none of the high profile criminals were ever taken out by the PAF. It was always the US drones that took out the likes of Baitullah and Hakeem Ullah Mehsud. So was the APS attack mastermind who was also killed in US drone strike. Fazal ullah still remains at large.
It would had been great if PAF or PA could at least kill this bastard who is hiding in Afghanistan and carries out terrorism in Pakistan with impunity.

It could be that PAF was not able to find the right opportunity to kill such targets without any collateral damage that could mar its record in the campaign.

Has the U.S killed civilians whilst going after high value targets/ targets in general? I don't think countries would hold out just incase there's 'collateral damage', especially if most wanted is concerned.

Mind you, if your in the same building as TTP leader, you prob deserve to go with him anyway.

Last edited:
Clearly, Pakistan has succeeded in avoiding collateral damage where all other countries have failed.

100% success rate over 1300 strikes? Impossible, im sure one innocent person at least mustve been injured

Back
Top Bottom