What's new

Our Revenge Tunisian FPS Game

Tunisian Marine Corps

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
1540469_655431974510010_5156062205210584139_o.jpg

Our Revenge Is An FPS Game.It's being devoloped by DGS "Digital Game Studio " .It is expected to release a test version next year.There are several tasks will vary and where the player will be accompanied by a team of professionally trained members to fight terrorism in Tunisia through the hostage rescue and restore the weapons may also represent a danger to the country and the citizens, and many of the tasks full of motion.

CryDevOur Revenge

One of the many thousands of indie game dev projects. Most likely will never take off.

One of the many hundreds of Crytek engine indie projects too.

for sur we will buy it

why you say that

There's one guy in the team.

It'll take me 5 minutes to get to where they are (as per their project page). I.e to create a project on the Crytek Projects website, come up with a snazzy title block and some screenshots from the Crytek game engine.

CryDevProjects

^ If you want to see some projects (the top rated ones) that are actually going to succeed.

There's one guy in the team.

It'll take me 5 minutes to get to where they are (as per their project page). I.e to create a project on the Crytek Projects website, come up with a snazzy title block and some screenshots from the Crytek game engine.

CryDevProjects

^ If you want to see some projects (the top rated ones) that are actually going to succeed.
1 he can succeed because it honer the fallen soldiers and he will get people support
2 is gonna be don by DGS "Digital Game Studio " a tunisian company

this not military topic but the only fighter jet is f16 and jas 39

sorry no videos and next year we will see test virstion

This is awesome since it's based on real events in the Arab world and from our perspective. :D

Not the US invading Iraq in Call of Duty. :D

I wish they could expand this and make games based on other areas of the Arab world. Maybe like the resistance in Palestine or uprisings against colonialists. :)

Back
Top Bottom