What's new

Our Future!!!

GreenFalcon

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I was just wondering that will our kids and our grand-kids would also be here on PDF or any other on social media having these Indo-Pak debates or will they be here as friends?
What you guys think we can do now to make it better for our generations to come?

@waz @Umair Nawaz @Pakistanisage @HAIDER @WAR-rior @acetophenol @PWFI @PiyaraPakistan @LegionnairE @Koovie

I would rather have my Grandchildren yelling and screaming at Indians on PDF than Shooting bullets at them at the Border.

What we do here is not so bad.

You may find it hard to believe but through this yelling and screaming, I have learned a lot about Indians.

And I suspect, so have our Indian Friends. I am sure many of them had never interacted with a Pakistani in their lives and this interaction has probably broken many myths and fallacies they may have carried before.

So all in all, let us not view this as a negative. If you look carefully you may find many Positive elements.

I have found that in essence we are not that different from each other.

Last edited:
I would rather have my Grandchildren yelling and screaming at Indians on PDF than Shooting bullets at them at the Border.

You may find it hard to believe but through this yelling and screaming, I have learned a lot about Indians.

And so have our Indian Friends. I am sure many of them had never interacted with a Pakistani in their lives and this interaction has probably broken many myths and fallacies they may have carried before.

So all in all, let us not view this as a total negative. If you look carefully you may find so Positive elements.

Well I can't resist but to agree with you because I do find this very informative, but maybe through sharing of this info through Angry, aggressive, and taunting debates, we might just make it through to clean it up for our kids in the process without even realizing it

They would know that their grand father was a massive troll.:sarcastic:
819e8e5158e86fc2894c43d20c89ff84.jpg

And I suspect, so have our Indian Friends. I am sure many of them had never interacted with a Pakistani in their lives and this interaction has probably broken many myths and fallacies they may have carried before.

So all in all, let us not view this as a total negative. If you look carefully you may find some Positive elements.

indians r doucebags.:rofl:

I was just wondering that will our kids and our grand-kids would also be here on PDF or any other on social media having these Indo-Pak debates or will they be here as friends?
What you guys think we can do now to make it better for our generations to come?

@waz @Umair Nawaz @Pakistanisage @HAIDER @WAR-rior @acetophenol @PWFI @PiyaraPakistan @LegionnairE @Koovie
Turks go to Greece for holiday nowadays... it'll be the same there, even if the border embroilments continue.

You'll find out that there's more in common betwen Pakistan and India than you think.

He He. Send them abroad to study n settle. India Pak se bahar nikalke sab best frnds ban jaate hain.

I'm signing up my daughter for an account, she turns 5 in a few months.

We need a kids section.
and then we'll have a kids army, navy and air force as well, I can already see a JF-17 mini(Junior Fighter) rolling out of a playground ;)

He He. Send them abroad to study n settle. India Pak se bahar nikalke sab best frnds ban jaate hain.
I agree, My best friend is Indian :-)

and then we'll have a kids army, navy and air force as well, I can already see a JF-17 mini(Junior Fighter) rolling out of a playground ;)

I agree, My best friend is Indian :-)
Bola na. Yahan sab chutiyapa chalta hai. No serious introspection nor discussion. TP karne aate hain sab yaha.

You want us to end this love-hate relationship ??? 8-)

My children and their children will pick up my AK-47 and continue our Jihad against hinduism !!!! :butcher:

Back
Top Bottom