What's new

Opposition uproar in NA as Reham Khan's 'helicopter use' becomes topic of discussion!

What kind of ignorant and idiotic reply is that? Are you even following the judicial commission proceedings? Do you even know PTI has backtracked from 3 puncture thing by saying they don't have any evidence to proof it?

How low your are going to stoop now. There is no difference b/w you and patwari, both are ignorant about current updates happening around them

this is what happens when one is deaf and blind himself on the issue and call others ignorant.

you silly goose sethi has sued imran khan and Dr Shahid Massod on 35 puncture issue in court that is separate and case is heard in court .you have seen sethi foaming on twitter and Dr Shahid taking his class on 35 puncture many times and asked him to come to proceedings rather rant on twitter mean while Dr Shaid advised him to take chill pills and take it easy.

both Imran Khan and Dr Shahid Masood are facing cases separately on 35 punctures both of which have nothing to do with JC and its proceedings.

Last edited:
that is what happens when one is deaf and blind himself on the issue and call others ignorent.

you silly goose sethi has sued imran khan and Dr Shahid Massod on 35 puncture issue in court that is separate and case is heard in court .you have seen sethi foaming on twitter and Dr Shahid taking his class on 35 puncture many times and asked him to come to proceedings rather rant on twitter mean while Dr Shaid advised him to take chill pills and take it easy.

both Imran Khan and Dr Shahid Masood are facing cases separately on 35 punctures both of which have nothing to do with JC and its proceedings.

And what this rant is got to do with cheap shots IK used to take against NS, SS and for whole PML-N by using 35 punctures ?

Bring a case of corruption than talk. He is same only some biased jokers believe in lies. Reham has hardly used helicopter and that is not KPK government helicopter
Even fasting in Ramadhan cant improve your tone. The same could have been said more professionaly. Biased jokers!

Aankh dekhi makhi koun nigal sakta hey?

In which authority, under which capacity she is using heli? Is Imran paying for her?

Last edited:
Even fasting in Ramadhan cant improve your tone. The same could have been said more professionaly. Biased jokers!

Aankh dekhi makhi koun nigal sakta hey?

In which authority, under which capacity she is using heli? Is Imran paying for her?
The pictures are from Gilgit election campgain for Imran was him and she was their in capacity of Imran wife

The pictures are from Gilgit election campgain for Imran was him and she was their in capacity of Imran wife
Zarvan, you may be right about the picture but the fact remains, she at one point has used the Heli. Apposition has indeed made a mountain out of molehill but as we say in Urdu "rai hoti hey to uska pahar banta hey". It is not that opposition literally 'invented' this allegation. Point is, Reham must stay out of politics; she is one educated person, has her own career as journalist/anchor, she should pursue it. I have no personal grudges against her but I do not see her association with PTI, albeit she is Imran's wife, anything beneficial towards PTI. PTI's judicial commission has pointed out severe kind of irregularities in the distribution of tickets etc., and has called for action against certain individuals by IK simply over-ruled those rulings. Imran is know for dictatorial attitude from his days of captaincy but this is politics, and he must avoid considering the flock of tens of thousands as a cricket team of twelve players. Rifts and divisions are already becoming more and more evident in the ranks and files of PTI, cant IK see all this?

Last edited:
Zarvan, you may be right about the picture but the fact remains, she at one point has used the Heli. Apposition has indeed made a mountain of molehill but as we say in Urdu "rai hota hey to uska pahar banta hey". It is not that opposition literally 'invented' this allegation. Point is, Reham must stay out of politics; she is one educated person, has her own career as journalist/anchor, she should pursue it. I have no personal grudges against her but I do not see her association with PTI, albeit she is Imran's wife, anything beneficial towards PTI. PTI's judicial commission has pointed out sever kind of irregularities in the distribution of tickets etc., and has called for action against certain individuals by IK simply over-ruled those rulings. Imran is know for dictatorial attitude from his days of captaincy but this is politics, and he must avoid considering the flock of tens of thousands as a cricket team of twelve players. Rifts and divisions are already becoming more and more evident in the ranks and files of PTI, cant IK see all this?
She is out but in whole world wives help husband in election campaign in all developed democracies as well

cheap tactics by pmln and former "dhamal master" for perveiz elahi Talal Chudaray

ajj aik seat ura di hy pmln ki,the golden child Umar Ayub ab jeet k dikayen pmln walay.iss baat ka bhi dukh hay pmln ko jo kataney ko aey hayn

pechli bar tu ECP kpk say mil k jetay thay aur pti ki jeetay seat umar ayub ko dilwa di thi InshAllah ab ki bar nae jeet payn gay
And using kpk helicopter by PTI mom is ok ? You did not answer it.

“Reham Khan uses helicopters like an auto rickshaw,” PML-N MNA Talal Chaudhry said on the floor of the assembly, instantly causing an uproar in Parliament.
Lucky auto driver!!:man_in_love: :D

Can't comment on other issues, but will reply on this particular helicopter issue.

This foul mouthed idiot a$$hole Talal Chaudhary should stick his brain up his a$$ now. Yup, I just wrote that. This guy is the next Mushahidullah for PML-N. All bark, no substance.

Had this filthy excuse for a human being done his homework, he would have known that:

1- Reham Khan and also Imran Khan for that matter DO NOT use KPK helicopter for their visits. It is a Princely Jets EC-135 which they use, and IK has been using since the start of his election campaign.

2- It is paid for by IK himself and before used to be paid by Jahangir Tarin and from PTI's own funds.

This stupid issue should be put to rest now.

Yeah, I saw the clarification about that heli after posting my comment here. That heli was not KP helicopter. You are right about this.

However, its still true that PTI has disappointed on many fronts. Anyways, its still by far the best option we have available to us right now. PTI is probably the only party that is not headed by some molvi, and has real chance of defeating status quo in near future. That alone is enough reason for me to continue supporting PTI..

One thing is obvious, the propaganda against PTI is pretty damn strong..

PTI is turning out to be another family limited party. This is not what I expected.

I told you from the beginning, it will be so. This is Pakistan and this are not the qualitiies of Pakistan to refuse benefits of power. Imran Khan initially was selected in Pakistan cricket squad because he was a cusin of Majib khan and Javeed Barki...and he says so proudly in every interview...so why expect any different.

Yeah, I saw the clarification about that heli after posting my comment here. That heli was not KP helicopter. You are right about this.

However, its still true that PTI has disappointed on many fronts. Anyways, its still by far the best option we have available to us right now. PTI is probably the only party that is not headed by some molvi, and has real chance of defeating status quo in near future. That alone is enough reason for me to continue supporting PTI..

One thing is obvious, the propaganda against PTI is pretty damn strong..

given enough opportunities they will disappoint you on every front.

bazurgo your reading skills are pathetic like your post stay on pdf for some time and learn somethings first "baba g" before posting stupid comments.
Get mature dear.
I know being a blind ptian , its difficult for you but atleast give it a try.

She is out but in whole world wives help husband in election campaign in all developed democracies as well
Vow amazing justification.
Then better dont criticize other politicians when they do so.

Yes we are following and fraud 2013 election is exposed now thanks to PTI and Imran efforts and those 35 puncture audio exists and both corrupt morons Sethi and Nawaz know it
Go and prove it before supreme court.

All fabricated accusations against 35 puncture, chaudhry iftikhar, justice ramday, geo tv, najam sethi, fakhru bhai, pti didnt even bother to mention any of them supreme court judges commission.

Go and prove it before supreme court.

All fabricated accusations against 35 puncture, chaudhry iftikhar, justice ramday, geo tv, najam sethi, fakhru bhai, pti didnt even bother to mention any of them supreme court judges commission.
35 puncture exists and the jokers you mentioned know it as for 2013 elections they are already exposed as fraud and as for this terrorist supporter SC. In last two years all major incidents involved those terrorists who were set free by this great SC.

Back
Top Bottom