What's new

Opposition uproar in NA as Reham Khan's 'helicopter use' becomes topic of discussion!

PTI is turning out to be another family limited party. This is not what I expected.

Can't comment on other issues, but will reply on this particular helicopter issue.

This foul mouthed idiot a$$hole Talal Chaudhary should stick his brain up his a$$ now. Yup, I just wrote that. This guy is the next Mushahidullah for PML-N. All bark, no substance.

Had this filthy excuse for a human being done his homework, he would have known that:

1- Reham Khan and also Imran Khan for that matter DO NOT use KPK helicopter for their visits. It is a Princely Jets EC-135 which they use, and IK has been using since the start of his election campaign.

2- It is paid for by IK himself and before used to be paid by Jahangir Tarin and from PTI's own funds.

This stupid issue should be put to rest now.

Source meray bhai, source. Who told you all this?

I'm not. But I've seen Reham Bibi lie (albeit about trivial matters) and I do not trust her claims.

I was about to post a gazillion pics of that heli from my own drive but I see that you have already got them in post 29.

Ab sakoon hai mere bhai?

Why not ask Talal Ch for his source rather than blindly following whatever is said in that sham of a place they call the parliament.

PTI is turning out to be another family limited party. This is not what I expected.

Oh bhai @Leader ka dil bunndd ho jai gaa...aisaaa na kahooo ! :o:

But PTI is still the best of the lot ! :)

What other choice do we really have anyhow ? :(

Abbb Quaid-e-Azam tou phir seh paidaa honeiii nahin so we have to make do with what we have ! :(

Show me the source behind your claim.
Which claim? That Reham Khan lied a few times?

Like I said, it was about a trivial matter, but she said that in the UK ''log bohat bura maante hain agar aik lady trousers pehne'' to justify her past dressing etc. (video). I've been in the UK for long enough to know how absolute bull that is. I don't care about what she did in her personal life, but she shouldn't lie to the public.

That's just one example, I'm sure more exist.

Let me make it clear that I've always been a PTI supporter. The issue is that they've raised our expectations very much, and are making too many mistakes. Also, constant scrutiny and criticism is required to ensure that PTI doesn't degenerate into a typical political party.

First KPK government itself gave this joker a shut up call and it's Tareen company helicopter she once used and it was paid not even by PTI but from her own pocket I have my own sources and many news channels also exposed this liar Talal
Even a source from the KPK Government would do.

I was about to post a gazillion pics of that heli from my own drive but I see that you have already got them in post 29.

Ab sakoon hai mere bhai?
Hanji bhai thank you. Sakoon hai.

Abbb Quaid-e-Azam tou phir seh paidaa honeiii nahin so we have to make do with what we have ! :(
Its not KPK helicopter for GOD sake its JT helicopter read last 10 posts you will get the answer @TankMan

Its not KPK helicopter for GOD sake its JT helicopter read last 10 posts you will get the answer @TankMan

your cheapness the case is still in the court imran vs sethi so will be fought there by pti .pmln is know for its cheap shots on imran using kpk resource that turned out to be false so will this new phol jari

bazurgo your reading skills are pathetic like your post stay on pdf for some time and learn somethings first "baba g" before posting stupid comments.

What kind of ignorant and idiotic reply is that? Are you even following the judicial commission proceedings? Do you even know PTI has backtracked from 3 puncture thing by saying they don't have any evidence to proof it?

How low your are going to stoop now. There is no difference b/w you and patwari, both are ignorant about current updates happening around them

What kind of ignorant and idiotic reply is that? Are you even following the judicial commission proceedings? Do you even know PTI has backtracked from 3 puncture thing by saying they don't have any evidence to proof it?

How low your are going to stoop now. There is no difference b/w you and patwari, both are ignorant about current updates happening around them
Yes we are following and fraud 2013 election is exposed now thanks to PTI and Imran efforts and those 35 puncture audio exists and both corrupt morons Sethi and Nawaz know it

Bring case of corruption and know facts before talking. She never has used KPK Government helicopter secondly even other helicopter is hardly used by Reham its Imran who use for Jalsas and PTI fund pays for it which people give to PTI to run the party. So you wake up bro and get your facts straight
I think you are sleeping bro as I didn't say anything about this thread

You are the most neutral PTI supporter I know on PDF and I won't be surprised if before the next general elections, you might be ex-PTI too.
Wrong judgement. I am actually the most neutral PTI-supporter. Becoming an ex-PTI is not a solution to the problem. Reforming PTI back to its root values is the real solution.

10629777_999914723365931_3846301026957786391_n.jpg
11181685_999844423372961_8257916072431422860_n.jpg

Its all Kuch Sharam Hoti, Koi Heya Hoti Hai, Ethics Bhi Hoti Hai over again :D :D :D

Why not ask Talal Ch for his source rather than blindly following whatever is said in that sham of a place they call the parliament.
Source of all Nooney Tunes statements can be traced back to their leaders pea-size brains and their equally dumb blind followers :D :D :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom