What's new

Opposition uproar in NA as Reham Khan's 'helicopter use' becomes topic of discussion!

These people in assembly only left one thing criticising they forget zardai and nawaz how much theu use heli of people money they took oath to serve people of pakistan they talk issues of common pakistani in this ramzan no electricity and water what king of people they are they passed all limitation now army should hang all theze in roads

Two things about your post

1.How an average PTI supporter like you is any better than Jahil patwari of PML-N ?

2. How cheap tactics of PTI 35 puncture is acceptable but not of PML-N ?
First it was not government helicopter which she used and Mr 35 puncture audio exists and corrupt Nawaz knows it when you don't know things don't talk

Namak ki kaan mein Imran bhi namak ho gaya. He has disappointed me royally.
Bring a case of corruption than talk. He is same only some biased jokers believe in lies. Reham has hardly used helicopter and that is not KPK government helicopter

Welcome to the club mate!!!

You are the most neutral PTI supporter I know on PDF and I won't be surprised if before the next general elections, you might be ex-PTI too.
Bring case of corruption and know facts before talking. She never has used KPK Government helicopter secondly even other helicopter is hardly used by Reham its Imran who use for Jalsas and PTI fund pays for it which people give to PTI to run the party. So you wake up bro and get your facts straight

no discussion on budget and to side track main issue the "former dhamali" of preveiz elahi that is Talal Chudary is doing cheap shots so that opposition de tracks on the master piece budget by accountant Ishaq Dar pti should focus on issues in parliament .pmln yehi baat kpk assembly mayn b karwa sakti thi magar NA budget say tawaja hatna target hay in ka.

And why exactly was Reham Bibi using a helicopter in the first place?

A pure dose of Truth. He has disappointed us all :tsk:
She hasn't use KPK government helicopter and where he has done corruption I know your problem you basically has accepted corrupt and their corruption and Zardari is best to rule this country so he can destroy which is left of this country

She hasn't use KPK government helicopter
Really? So she just got a private helicopter? Good for her. Source?
I know your problem you basically has accepted corrupt and their corruption and Zardari is best to rule this country so he can destroy which is left of this country
Apni bakwaas apne paas rakha karo. I haven't accepted anything.

Really? So she just got a private helicopter? Good for her. Source?

Apni bakwaas apne paas rakha karo. I haven't accepted anything.
Yes you and helicopter belongs to Jahangir Tareen company and she used for one time and paid for it from her own pocket if you have are believing lists like Talal Chaudhry than MAY ALLAH guide you

So just for the sake of arguement she used a heli, where was it "misused" Show me the proof that Taxpayers money was spent and it was for her private use.

Yes you and helicopter belongs to Jahangir Tareen company and she used for one time and paid for it from her own pocket
Source meray bhai, source. Who told you all this?

if you have are believing lists like Talal Chaudhry
I'm not. But I've seen Reham Bibi lie (albeit about trivial matters) and I do not trust her claims.

I'm not. But I've seen Reham Bibi lie (albeit about trivial matters) and I do not trust her claims.

Show me the source behind your claim.

Zra Ghoor sy Dekhy in Taswerro ko Yeh hain "Bilal Yaseen" Sobai Wazeer Khorrak, Punjab. Mosoof ny Aaj ‪#‎Khanewal‬ ky Sast

a Ramzan Bazar Ka Mehnga Tareen Dorra Kiya Govt of Punjab ky Helicopter me Aye 2 dukano per ja kr showbazi dekhai ur hamary Tax ky paisy sy chalny waly helicopter me urr kr rawana hogaye. Jabky Dosri taraf subah 11 Bajy sy Ly kr abhi tak Lite ka koi atta patta nahi

before posting picture 1st search

helicopter use by khan isnt kpk helicopter
its private operator helo

10629777_999914723365931_3846301026957786391_n.jpg
11181685_999844423372961_8257916072431422860_n.jpg

First KPK government itself gave this joker a shut up call and it's Tareen company helicopter she once used and it was paid not even by PTI but from her own pocket I have my own sources and many news channels also exposed this liar Talal

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom