What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

IMG_20170223_144441.jpg
IMG_20170223_144447.jpg

Praise be to Allah, vatana millete hayirli olsun, gazamiz mubarek olsun.
al-Bab is under full control of Euphrates Shield Operation.
upload_2017-2-23_13-17-14.png

If anybody would remember my remarks some days ago, I'll share it:
"Americans finally realized that they supported the wrong group of people (PYD/Kurds), they realized that it is not an option to fight all groups in Syria with PYD, since Kurdish people in Syria has only limited areas that really belonged to them. Now it seems together with Hulusi Akar (Chief of the General Staff) Turkey has convinced the American authorities with more plausible scenarios. USA has finally realized that even if they lead the operation ar-Raqqah with only PYD, the Arab people won't accept it, and more blood will be spilled.
Now if you ask me, USA is convinced to support the Turkish-backed rebels/FSA (Sultan Murad brigade, and other Türkmen and Arab brigades), possible USA will arm the 9-10 thousand trained FSA brigade trained in Turkey, and there will be lead a joint operation in ar-Raqqah.

Turkey thus didn't leave al-Bab, because after this operation a home return would be obligatory.

If you ask me, very fast advancement may occur in the following days in al-Bab - if and only if we certainly have convinced and agreed with the Americans about a joint operation to ar-Raqqah.
If the al-Bab operation won't accelerate in speed in the coming few days, then it means we didn't come to any agreement with the Americans as of yet. I believe that we have come to an agreement."

https://defence.pk/threads/operatio...ates-discussions.445718/page-403#post-9228531

This means surely that next stop is operation Ar-Raqqah, as we either:
1) Have come to an agreement with the Americans, that we will enter ar-Raqqah from Tel-Abyad.
Or, 2) We will move from al-Bab towards ar-Raqqah (through Manbij).

This is great news.

To all ignorants who tried to insult the Turkish army on having a slow progress in al-Bab - it was merely to extend our stay and move more forces and more controle into Syrian soils. It was merely to stay and let YPG terrorists provoke us - such that we can anihilate them. It was merely to extent our feet on foreign soils in order to find more excuses to expand our territories, and to convince the Americans that not only YPG terrorists are effective against ISIS, but so is FSA.

Now my prediction is, Americans will provide goods for FSA, those FSA who has completed their training in Turkey. They are around 9-10 thousands. And together with them we will move towards ar-Raqqah, which is the 2nd HQ of ISIS (first being Mosul in Iraq).

Praise be to Allah, vatana millete hayirli olsun, gazamiz mubarek olsun.
al-Bab is under full control of Euphrates Shield Operation.
View attachment 379338
If anybody would remember my remarks some days ago, I'll share it:
"Americans finally realized that they supported the wrong group of people (PYD/Kurds), they realized that it is not an option to fight all groups in Syria with PYD, since Kurdish people in Syria has only limited areas that really belonged to them. Now it seems together with Hulusi Akar (Chief of the General Staff) Turkey has convinced the American authorities with more plausible scenarios. USA has finally realized that even if they lead the operation ar-Raqqah with only PYD, the Arab people won't accept it, and more blood will be spilled.
Now if you ask me, USA is convinced to support the Turkish-backed rebels/FSA (Sultan Murad brigade, and other Türkmen and Arab brigades), possible USA will arm the 9-10 thousand trained FSA brigade trained in Turkey, and there will be lead a joint operation in ar-Raqqah.

Turkey thus didn't leave al-Bab, because after this operation a home return would be obligatory.

If you ask me, very fast advancement may occur in the following days in al-Bab - if and only if we certainly have convinced and agreed with the Americans about a joint operation to ar-Raqqah.
If the al-Bab operation won't accelerate in speed in the coming few days, then it means we didn't come to any agreement with the Americans as of yet. I believe that we have come to an agreement."

https://defence.pk/threads/operatio...ates-discussions.445718/page-403#post-9228531

This means surely that next stop is operation Ar-Raqqah, as we either:
1) Have come to an agreement with the Americans, that we will enter ar-Raqqah from Tel-Abyad.
Or, 2) We will move from al-Bab towards ar-Raqqah (through Manbij).

This is great news.

To all ignorants who tried to insult the Turkish army on having a slow progress in al-Bab - it was merely to extend our stay and move more forces and more controle into Syrian soils. It was merely to stay and let YPG terrorists provoke us - such that we can anihilate them. It was merely to extent our feet on foreign soils in order to find more excuses to expand our territories, and to convince the Americans that not only YPG terrorists are effective against ISIS, but so is FSA.

Now my prediction is, Americans will provide goods for FSA, those FSA who has completed their training in Turkey. They are around 9-10 thousands. And together with them we will move towards ar-Raqqah, which is the 2nd HQ of ISIS (first being Mosul in Iraq).

How do you get the idea that Americans will stop supporting YPG? They surely won't stop at this point.

FSA in itself has a lot of problems, therefore the US won't probably support them.

FSA, at least the ones under our umbrella should merge into one and expand their forces within the area...

USA might support them if something like that happens but currently it just seems impossible, l mean c'mon YPG is already 4-5km away from Raqqah. Do you really think US will drop them just like that?

How do you get the idea that Americans will stop supporting YPG? They surely won't stop at this point.

FSA in itself has a lot of problems, therefore the US won't probably support them.

FSA, at least the ones under our umbrella should merge into one and expand their forces within the area...

USA might support them if something like that happens but currently it just seems impossible, l mean c'mon YPG is already 4-5km away from Raqqah. Do you really think US will drop them just like that?
USA won't turn their back on YPG, they will still support them and they will still train them. USA will with all its power try to defend the YPG/Rojova supremecy in order to create and autonomous Kurdish state (controlled by YPG terrorists).
But USA will not move into ar-Raqqah with YPG, since they know that ar-Raqqah doesn't belong to Kurds, but Arabs. Therefore it is not an option to give ar-Raqqah to YPG, Kurds will never be able to controle that city in the future when the Americans leaves, and Americans knows this.
Therefore they have to, and will support FSA, and they will do a joint operation to ar-Raqqah.

The operation may start in the coming few weeks after all coordinations has been made - or maybe even sooner if the coordinations are set.

My prediction was: "If you ask me, very fast advancement may occur in the following days in al-Bab - if and only if we certainly have convinced and agreed with the Americans about a joint operation to ar-Raqqah."
So I'm pretty certain we have come to an agreement with the Americans about a joint ar-Raqqah operation with FSA and NOT YPG.

Should Euphrates Shield connect the Northern FSA province to Idlib? Would Russia and the US allow it?

afrinmanbij.png

They already joined Ahrar al Sham after the jihadist among Ahrar al Sham left the group couple weeks ago to join the newly founded jihadist HTS (former al Nusra).

it's good to see IS being destroyed, what's not good is the power hungry erdogan and his strategy who is in command of this OP

Back
Top Bottom