What's new

Only Congress's defeat in 2014 could save economy-CLSA

[Bregs];4706489 said:
Lol PDF has been reduced to promoting modi and BJP now a days

It's inevitable my friend, Mr.Modi will become PM of India and NDA will rule irrespective of what you hear!Thats why you see the last minute looting by UPA! ;)They know they wont come in power so 'hey why don't we loot as much as we can'.

It's inevitable my friend, Mr.Modi will become PM of India and NDA will rule irrespective of what you hear!Thats why you see the last minute looting by UPA! ;)They know they wont come in power so 'hey why don't we loot as much as we can'.

i do not wish to start modi bashing at an international forum, all the best to you, all his popularity will be known in rural india and what about south n east india

[Bregs];4708288 said:
i do not wish to start modi bashing at an international forum, all the best to you, all his popularity will be known in rural india and what about south n east india

Modi ji rally in Hyderabad (south)

Modi-Hyderabad-rally-PTI.jpg

Modi ji in NE:

Modi_NE.JPG

Modi ji in Kerala:

BInfWUQCIAAkn7u.png

Come on bro.

Accept it. Just in another thread, some joker accused me of not being of my state as if all NE is Congressi aligned and is not allowed to think freely.

Now you are putting forth such questions.

The point is not about bashing someone for the sake of bashing.
The point is, do you have anything other than 2002 to bash Modi ji with?

Because for religion-related problems, we NE Indians, as well as other communities have hundreds of things right from 1989 till as late as last year.

Modi is not some god. He is a human being. But he is a dedicated Indian who has proven his mettle in his work. So why would you genuinely want to bash him?

Just because he has valid points to criticize the ruling government?

Personally, I respect only two figures in Congress: Sardar Patel for his tremendous single-handed unification of India and Indira Gandhi for her Golda Meir style governance and national leadership.

The point is, the ruling party has failed the nation on all fronts which not even the most neutral and apolitical Indian can deny: Economy, Defence, security, law, finance... you name it.

In my state, we are strong supporters of SDF (Sikkim Democratic Front). But at national level, many NE Indians are also beginning to support Modi ji.

This is not about one man alone; it is about one man who needs to support of all his countrypeople to return us back to a powerful status.

Modi ji rally in Hyderabad (south)

Modi-Hyderabad-rally-PTI.jpg

Modi ji in NE:

Modi_NE.JPG

Modi ji in Kerala:

BInfWUQCIAAkn7u.png

Come on bro.

Accept it. Just in another thread, some joker accused me of not being of my state as if all NE is Congressi aligned and is not allowed to think freely.

Now you are putting forth such questions.

The point is not about bashing someone for the sake of bashing.
The point is, do you have anything other than 2002 to bash Modi ji with?

Because for religion-related problems, we NE Indians, as well as other communities have hundreds of things right from 1989 till as late as last year.

Modi is not some god. He is a human being. But he is a dedicated Indian who has proven his mettle in his work. So why would you genuinely want to bash him?

Just because he has valid points to criticize the ruling government?

Personally, I respect only two figures in Congress: Sardar Patel for his tremendous single-handed unification of India and Indira Gandhi for her Golda Meir style governance and national leadership.

The point is, the ruling party has failed the nation on all fronts which not even the most neutral and apolitical Indian can deny: Economy, Defence, security, law, finance... you name it.

In my state, we are strong supporters of SDF (Sikkim Democratic Front). But at national level, many NE Indians are also beginning to support Modi ji.

This is not about one man alone; it is about one man who needs to support of all his country people to return us back to a powerful status.

All this public tamasha BJP and its lord modi do in every general elections, Better wait till June 2014. All this photo sessions like film starts do not translate into votes, you might have seen by elections of 2 lok sabha seats in karnatka few days back. whay happened to modi magic there ?

[Bregs];4708373 said:
All this public tamasha BJP and its lord modi do in every general elections, Better wait till June 2014. All this photo sessions like film starts do not translate into votes, you might have seen by elections of 2 lok sabha seats in karnatka few days back. whay happened to modi magic there ?

BJP at a national level is different from BJP at a state level.

Each state administered by any party is the responsibility of that party's government to manage and rule responsibly.

If Yeddurappa screwed it up at state level, then it is the state government's fault.

People like Modi for his work which he does in his state as he's a CM still. But no other person can get free wins riding on the back of the work he has done in Gujarat.

Which is why BJP lost the elections. But at least it had the dignity to sack Yeddurappa unlike some parties that claim to be the 'operating system' of the country.

On the other hand, here we are talking about national level elections and that of a completely new government. Things are very different at state and national level.

For example, I don't like the local state BJP here as much as I am happy with the ruling SDF. And that's how most of our people are here; happy with the ruling state party. But at national level, they prefer someone like the man in the discussion. At least the people I know, others may have their opinions as their right.

Even when P.Chidhambaram took charge as Finance Minister, had accepted that NDA left a very good economy. Import of Raw Materials during NDA period was approximately $10billion/year, but in the UPA period the total import of Raw materials was more than $400billion in total only in the last 5 years. So, obviously when import increases rupee has to fell, which led to the massive economic crisis. Surprised, why the renowned economists(MMS,P.Chidhambaram) were watched this silently/foolishly.

BJP at a national level is different from BJP at a state level.

Each state administered by any party is the responsibility of that party's government to manage and rule responsibly.

If Yeddurappa screwed it up at state level, then it is the state government's fault.

People like Modi for his work which he does in his state as he's a CM still. But no other person can get free wins riding on the back of the work he has done in Gujarat.

Which is why BJP lost the elections. But at least it had the dignity to sack Yeddurappa unlike some parties that claim to be the 'operating system' of the country.

On the other hand, here we are talking about national level elections and that of a completely new government. Things are very different at state and national level.

For example, I don't like the local state BJP here as much as I am happy with the ruling SDF. And that's how most of our people are here; happy with the ruling state party. But at national level, they prefer someone like the man in the discussion. At least the people I know, others may have their opinions as their right.

Bro ther nations leadership of BJP is blaming congress for misdeeds of Great hon. Asaram bapu, this way they are not going to convince people to vote enmass for them

[Bregs];4708373 said:

If what you are saying proves to be true, then we are heading for a horribly bad time. After all those scams & corruptions by the scoundrels in the power while our PM remained a mute spectator, policy paralysis, indecision, wrong decision, mis-management, mis-governance, retrospective taxation, foreign policy failure (e.g. voting against Sri Lanka in UN) and overall utter failure to govern the country and its economy; if Congress again comes to power, then we as a nation deserve to rot in hell. :hitwall:

his points are totally valid dude

The OP changed the headline of the article. Sorry I noticed it only later. Wood was only talking in terms of investor confidence.

Still his analysis may be wrong in some places. For example, he somehow believes that RBI is the government's yes man(read the quotes of RBI governor going all out against the government). Further no justification for why India would stop the 'retrograde'(the fact is that this has been the favourite and easy step so far. Same with import of things like gold, expensive nuts, silver etc which eat away our foreign reserves. The easiest way has been to slap a tax on them. It worked on all but gold because we buy a lot of gold any way and are under the impression that gold will always rise) steps to stop foreign currency outflow. And also the fact is that very few in India care if the country goes to IMF. Many do not understand what it means.

[Bregs];4699875 said:
This is not a place to discuss internal politics of India

Why? Are you ashamed of your govt. ?

We all are desperate to change them

The OP changed the headline of the article. Sorry I noticed it only later. Wood was only talking in terms of investor confidence.

Still his analysis may be wrong in some places. For example, he somehow believes that RBI is the government's yes man(read the quotes of RBI governor going all out against the government). Further no justification for why India would stop the 'retrograde'(the fact is that this has been the favourite and easy step so far. Same with import of things like gold, expensive nuts, silver etc which eat away our foreign reserves. The easiest way has been to slap a tax on them. It worked on all but gold because we buy a lot of gold any way and are under the impression that gold will always rise) steps to stop foreign currency outflow. And also the fact is that very few in India care if the country goes to IMF. Many do not understand what it means.

LOL..

1. RBI IS the govt.'s yes man.

2. Indians dont have to worry about IMF...that is the govt. job, which is why they have been voted to power.

3. If the govt. has the right to screw up the economy, the people too have rights to buy gold to protect themselves from inflation.

BTW ......what are your comments on the riots in UP ? I have seen that your are avoiding that thread ....any particular reason ? :azn:

Back
Top Bottom