What's new

Ongoing Iran War Preparations? Arabian Sea: Center Of West's 21st Century War

Aid good, war bad - bring more Aid tke war to your own home, see if you like it as much - I mean there are real men there, I'm sure they can deliver, BTW do you think those US servicemen killed or maimed would agree that no one has stepped to deliver - please do think before you post.

And by the way it Persian gulf not Arabian gulf!

Try telling that to the Saudis. I remember when I was making ship's passage plans for a trip to the 'Gulf', Saudi Port State Control tore up my beautiful passage plan because I used the term 'Persian Gulf'. Similarly, Iranian surveyors would get mad if any ship's document used the words 'Arabian Gulf'. Now, everyone just says 'Gulfs Region':lol:

Sorry for off topic, carry on.......

Khaleej e Fars - thats what it has been known as through out history

Aid good, war bad - bring more Aid tke war to your own home, see if you like it as much - I mean there are real men there, I'm sure they can deliver, BTW do you think those US servicemen killed or maimed would agree that no one has stepped to deliver - please do think before you post.
Would this advice work on 'Death to America' rallies? Aid -- good. Threats -- bad. The eagle is still holding the olive branch. Rue the day when it hold another weapon in the other talon.

hope not to see war. but if so all thoes US bases will not be there to see what happens

In my Personnel view USA is sinking ship in reality. No more power there. But again thats my personnel opinion. Today the its on top but the curve is declining very fast.

hope not to see war. but if so all thoes US bases will not be there to see what happens

Some thing Iran threatens in various statements only problem is none of those bases are in America. Would Iran really fire missiles at Turkey or other Muslim countries if hostilities broke out with the US?

I do love the maths in the article, a quater of the worlds nuclear carriers , well 3 out of 22 but still it makes nice sensational reading.

Another just for the math problem, devide the surface area of Iran by the number of possible nukes in the US arsenal you get roughtly one per 300 square kilometers assume an average yeild of 100megatons each and it is nice the US isnt as evil as some people like to think or there would be a rather quick and permenant solution.

'Death to America', remember? We are trying to see who can step up and deliver...:D

By the way...Whenever there is a natural disaster somewhere, it is 'America...Help...Help...Help'. And certainly no one is refusing our 'aid aid aid'...

Hahaha yeh, it's "DEATH TO AMERICA" "AMERICANS ARE JUST TRYING TO KILL US, THEY HATE US" then when a natural disaster happens "OH AMERICANS ARE GREAT, WE LOVE THEM" for the aid.

Hahaha yeh, it's "DEATH TO AMERICA" "AMERICANS ARE JUST TRYING TO KILL US, THEY HATE US" then when a natural disaster happens "OH AMERICANS ARE GREAT, WE LOVE THEM" for the aid.

Who are these people you're talking about?

When you find yourself in a hole the first thing you should do is stop digging.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom