Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I AM THE BRAVEST NATION IN THE WORLD. YES, I AM PAKISTAN
I am not just terrorism, Corruption.
I am Abdul Sattar Edhi’s philanthropy.
I am Ansar Burney’s Compassion.
I have the courage of Rashid Minhas.
I possess the beauty of Sadequain’s calligraphy.
I am Arfa Karim’s brilliance.
I am Pervez Masih’s sacrifice.
I am Shahid Afridi’s exuberance.
I am Jahangir Khan’s consistency.
I am the 1992 Cricket World Cup.
I am Sharmeen Obaid’s Oscar.
I am Cowasjee’s pen.
I am Dr. Abdus Salam’s Nobel Prize.
I am Gulgee’s Masterstrokes.
I am Noor Jehan and Mehdi Hassan’s Voice.
I am Ayub Ommaya’s Invention.
I am Adeeb Rizvi’s humanitarianism.

I am home to the ancient civilization of Indus Valley, Moenjodaro, Taxila and Harappa. Himalayas and The Hindu Kush are part of me.
The world’s 2nd highest mountain peak K2, is my strength.
I am Shandur, the highest Polo ground in the world.
I am Gwadar, one of the world’s largest deep sea ports.
Karakoram Highway, the 8th wonder of the world, resides within me.
I have Khewra mines, the world’s second largest and oldest salt mine.
I am Shah Faisal Mosque, the ninth largest mosque in the world.
I am Multi-Ethnic and I speak more than 60 languages.
I am the 6th largest milk producer and the 4th lasgest cotton producer in the world.
I have the 5th largest coal and gold reserves.
I am blessed with the 10th largest workforce in the world.
I have the 27th largest economy.
I have the potential to become the 5th largest telecom market in the world.
I am Asia’s 2nd best performing stock exchange.
I am the 9th largest English-Speaking nation in the world.
I am the 7th largest standing armed force.

I am a country of 180 million people.
I am an ever-expanding middle class.
A proud nuclear-armed state yet peace-loving.
I have the highest number of peace keeping troops in UN missions.
I am a model of survival.
I am 40,000 deaths for global peace.
I am an epitome of resilience.
I am hospitality.
I am a sea of untapped potential.
I am a goldmine of opportunities.

I AM THE BRAVEST NATION IN THE WORLD.
YES, I AM PAKISTAN.

Proud to be a Pakistani...

God Bless Pakistan,
God Bless World.

PEACE

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/member...on-world-yes-i-am-pakistan.html#ixzz1x5A7eyC7

Hope we get some good leadership who can bring us to the top of the world where this nation deserve to be in....:)

an economic power house advance economy with 100% education...:)

GOD bless you and so that pakistan but How it is related to World affairs? Members Club would have been better!!

not sure what you mean by brave country.
i agree you can feel proud of certain people and certain achievements and certain natural resources. but what is brave in that?
OBL was in pak, donre attacks in pak, pak uses non-state actors in its war against ind. these are not attributes of a brave nation

i agree you can feel proud of certain people and certain achievements and certain natural resources. but what is brave in that?
OBL was in pak, donre attacks in pak, pak uses non-state actors in its war against ind. these are not attributes of a brave nation

please keep ur frustration to some other thread..

Dont waste your logic on a troll thread.

For example, I still not am able to figure out how being the 27th largest economy contributes to being "brave". And if economy contributes to the braveness of a nation, then Pakistan cannot be the bravest because there are 26 bigger economies, thus 26 braver nations than Pakistan. The whole thing is full of contradictions. Mr Javed just happens to be one of those non-logical "emotional" Pakistanis, whatever rocks his boat :P

Dont waste your logic on a troll thread.

For example, I still not am able to figure out how being the 27th largest economy contributes to being "brave". And if economy contributes to the braveness of a nation, then Pakistan cannot be the bravest because there are 26 bigger economies, thus 26 braver nations than Pakistan. The whole thing is full of contradictions. Mr Javed just happens to be one of those non-logical "emotional" Pakistanis, whatever rocks his boat :P
How ironic or shall we say typical cherry picking by a certain national since the subject touches on Pakistan's positivity.
Going by your desperate argument, the economy ratings is just one of the details in the long list , not the main factor.
But then it's only the negativity of the subject that sails your boat......isn't it. !!

I agree - the topic is not worded right.

"Brave" has a very different connotation that is pretty universal across cultural lines.

Not to mention the fact that if these are the parameters of "bravery", then there are many smaller countries in the region that are much braver.

I guess with ignoring indians frustration and trolling we can have a good discussion....:)

Love u Pakistan....

More like most boastful. No offence, but some nations have 900 year old histories and have accomplished much more with a fraction of the population.

lol then what do you call Americans?? who has bombed deserving countries,has good number of scientists.tech,etc etc everything above you..

has Pakistan sent men to space?NO not even a SLV

has Pakistan has the guts and braveness to send drones?? NO

how many number of scientists are there in pakistan when compared to US?

Brave ?really?? how many wars you have lost,what about 1971 where you lost half country,thats called brave in your langauge??

this thread is just self boasting...like ant saying i can kill a elephant..

Back
Top Bottom