What's new

One BSF Personal Martyred @ Baramula

Aa bael mujhey maar. Lagta hai bael ghar may ghus kar marraha hai.

Aaja modi. Start kar day aab. Aur dekhlay. Yaan maar daay yaan maar jaa!

Buhahahaha. Sir g kaal strikes kaun karay gaaa....... **la ***iya modi!

This thread will soon go off the rails I am sure of it.

Anyways the people who are happy r u really supporting terrorists those who F up not only India but also Pakistan?

There is no other option besides war.

Stop Muslim appeasement. Amend the constitution and remove secularlism.

Only way to stop Islamic onslaught.

That is a sad matter as well. Dont celebrate death even the death of your fiercest and cruelest enemy. It is not the way of Islam nor the way of pakistan.

No one is celebrating the death of a soldier. But whenever one dies in Kashmir, I tend to think that its one less to use palletguns on the Kashmiri children or to rape women or to beat Muslims down for no reason.

I hope one day none of these 7 lakhs terrorists will be left in Kashmir to commit attoricities and Kashmir will be free.

Correct the thread title.
It should be.
One more BSF animal send to hell by freedom fighters

What about the innocent Kashmiri civilians killed in cold blood by indian barbaric forces.

Being a human, the last thing we are expected to celebrate is death of someone. Regardless of the person being your friend or foe. For death is promised to everyone, every death brings a dark cloud to that family. Would you want someone to celebrate the death of someone you like? A BSF man is only doing his job, the same way your soldiers do theirs.

Good Day and hope life helps you find peace!

After hearing some Senior PDF writers that India planning a drama and will show 8 soldiers as martyr because PAK army killed 8 Indian soldiers 2 days back and India need to show cover story , India dropped the plan and

now PDF seniors will have to acknowledge that killing of 8 Soldiers story is their imaginations like they telling in kargil.

After hearing some Senior PDF writers that India planning a drama and will show 8 soldiers as martyr because PAK army killed 8 Indian soldiers 2 days back and India need to show cover story , India dropped the plan and

now PDF seniors will have to acknowledge that killing of 8 Soldiers story is their imaginations like they telling in kargil.

If we were able to capture one of your Hanumans, I don't see why we weren't able to fill a bunch of them with lead.

RIP soldier.

You died in a fight against evil . God will reward you for that.

But now it is 4 of your pigs who are getting a ticket to hell.

They were Kashmiri freedom fighters - ready to give their lives to secure freedom from Bharati occupation.
Don't mention or compare them with uncouth village illiterates whose life goal was to grope women and blind youth.

This thread will soon go off the rails I am sure of it.

Anyways the people who are happy r u really supporting terrorists those who F up not only India but also Pakistan?

You should remind yourself that 1-2 months ago, India was enthusiastically cheering on the Baloch terrorist movement. Don't start with these lectures after the slap your state and occupiers received.

Correct the thread title.
It should be.
One more BSF animal send to hell by freedom fighters

What about the innocent Kashmiri civilians killed in cold blood by indian barbaric forces.
Post reported for celebrating death of a soldier.

14469720_10155336874452796_3147406470483761088_n.jpg

you are trolling kejriwal in this thread :lol::lol:

They were Kashmiri freedom fighters - ready to give their lives to secure freedom from Bharati occupation.
Don't mention or compare them with uncouth village illiterates whose life goal was to grope women and blind youth.
Stop Muslim appeasement. Amend the constitution and remove secularlism.

Only way to stop Islamic onslaught.
That will eventually happen.

Back
Top Bottom