What's new

On closing down threads

syedali73

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Dear Admin/Mods:

I have recently discovered that a thread entitled "Pakistani laws prohibiting underage marriage un-Islamic: CII" has been closed down.

I thought some very good discussion was going on in that thread. I did not notice trolling or warning from the Admin/Mod.

Please do not close down useful threads as members get a chance to educate themselves through informative discussion in those threads.

Thanks.

I think relilious discussions are not allowed in PDF that's why Mods closed the thread.

I think relilious discussions are not allowed in PDF that's why Mods closed the thread.
I thought it was a social and moral issue and not religious. Only because psychopath mullah poked their nose in an issue does not automatically make it religious, does it?

Thats not a religious discussion. That's a news that can impact the present laws of Pakistan on child marriage

I thought it was a social and moral issue and not religious. Only because psychopath mullah poked their nose in an issue does not automatically make it religious, does it?
the religious thread(with specific intent of discussing religion especially islam) is never closed down.
The one that has mini wars usually are, sometimes if it is embarrasing news for pakistanis its also closed down.

I also raised this Issue in GHQ - I don't find any reason to close that thread, Thread was not based on some xyz Mullah who gave fatwa but CII which is legal and constitutional body, and people have every right to discuss their statements as they have legal authority to influence the laws of Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom