What's new

Official notice about Female/Male dress code at Khyber Medical College

extremism at peak . religion ruling the world

nothing to with religion mate .. :lol:
some principals are strict..I am against dress code in college.... school was okey... in college you should be allowed to develop your own personality, taste and express yourself....

It is a step in the right direction. At least, students will concentrate on studies rather than try to impress each other with overt shameless displays of wealth like branded clothes and footwear.

You are too dumb in getting the question

You said good move by PTI and i asked how you link PTI with this official notice?

I clarified it in given link ... Kindly open it you will get my answer ... And this is not a shameful thing whether this is done by PTI or not ... This should become an example for others ............

I clarified it in given link ... Kindly open it you will get my answer ... And this is not a shameful thing whether this is done by PTI or not ... This should become an example for others ............

I completed my college education in Peshawar and dress code was very flexible. I mean students used to wear whatever they feel wearing i.e salwar kameez, jeans, pants/shirt etc and i think that's how it should be in university. Adult students know what they should wear and they don't need dictation from anyone ...Quality of education is what matter most in colleges/universities. I personally don't mind any dress as long as its modest. Muslim students got choice of wearing hijab in western countries and have got prayer rooms so its up to people

uniform.jpg

Good move by PTI ... But Abaya should be compulsory for female students not optional .........

@Aeronaut @Awesome @nuclearpak @pkuser2k12 @Jazzbot @mafiya @chauvunist @haviZsultan

its not by PTI government, its by principle of the medical college... and who the hell is he to direct for dress code. I mean in colleges we wear what we like... :pissed:

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the news worthy item in it? its like any other uniform guideline in millions of schools and colleges in Pakistan.

Regarding mandatory part, we don't need moral policing from the state, general Pakistani population still has strong adherence to its cultural, religious, and family values, besides people are free to choose what they think is right for them.

uniform.jpg

Good move by PTI ... But Abaya should be compulsory for female students not optional .........

@Aeronaut @Awesome @nuclearpak @pkuser2k12 @Jazzbot @mafiya @chauvunist @haviZsultan

Oh Bhai i just graduated from this institute and PTI govt has nothing to do with this...The new Principal Noor ul Iman is a strict guy and is pushing students for proper uniform,thats why there were protests against this move by some students and it was aired in Media as well...

The notice shown in your post is from the beginning,decades ago,but Principal is only trying to implement it...

I thought as much. I don't understand why we want to impose things on people in our country. If they want to wear a bikini or a burqa just let them. No one should have the right to tell others what to wear. Only country's and people that are insecure try to impose things on their people and ban things. It only proves that we are losing a cultural war. If we were powerful our culture would automatically dominate...

This is a period of decline for Islamists and they are trying everything in their power to ensure Islamist laws and ideals. The Islamist will gradually lose this fight and as their authority declines impose more bans and demands of students.

I am surprised that the modern trend of students wearing jeans and t-shirts is included no where. Girls in Karachi's universities have taken to wearing jeans and t-shirts in public.

I thought as much. I don't understand why we want to impose things on people in our country. If they want to wear a bikini or a burqa just let them. No one should have the right to tell others what to wear. Only country's and people that are insecure try to impose things on their people and ban things. It only proves that we are losing a cultural war. If we were powerful our culture would automatically dominate...

This is a period of decline for Islamists and they are trying everything in their power to ensure Islamist laws and ideals. The Islamist will gradually lose this fight and as their authority declines impose more bans and demands of students.

I am surprised that the modern trend of students wearing jeans and t-shirts is included no where. Girls in Karachi's universities have taken to wearing jeans and t-shirts in public.

The principal is not an Islamic guy,not even remotely but is acting Pain in the @ss and tries wherever he goes to create problems for his students,He is truly a despicable guy...

uniform.jpg

I AM STUDENT of BAtCH 2007-2012 OF KMC
the notification was passed by new principal "noor al iman" and its not the first time. uniform is already worn by students but some boys skip uniform as during hospital rounds noone much care. The principal simply took notice of that.

now i dont know who started this stupid post and why was PTI or extremism or all the other bull **** brought here. this thread should be closed and person who started should be banned

people should get out of PTI phobia/mania
to those who replied to the thread it seem idiotic that provincial govt will look and interfer into mere college. its like praising obama for soemthing that happen in a small college..:hitwall:

dress codes are present even in most secular states..:what:

The principal is not an Islamic guy,not even remotely but is acting Pain in the @ss and tries wherever he goes to create problems for his students,He is truly a despicable guy...
thats how you control dumb students?
which year you are?/were? session?

i think its not the issue of religion but culturre. we should enforce our own dress code to preserve our culture. i am not asking to wear strict islamic dress but shalwar kameez, as its part of our ancient history.

I AM STUDENT of BAtCH 2007-2012 OF KMC
the notification was passed by new principal "noor al iman" and its not the first time. uniform is already worn by students but some boys skip uniform as during hospital rounds noone much care. The principal simply took notice of that.

now i dont know who started this stupid post and why was PTI or extremism or all the other bull **** brought here. this thread should be closed and person who started should be banned

people should get out of PTI phobia/mania
to those who replied to the thread it seem idiotic that provincial govt will look and interfer into mere college. its like praising obama for soemthing that happen in a small college..:hitwall:

dress codes are present even in most secular states..:what:

thats how you control dumb students?
which year you are?/were? session?

He came when we graduated from the College....Before that he was Special Health Secretary and he created a lot of problems for TMO's...

What does PTI have to do with this?

And how is there a Taliban influence to this?

These are dress codes without any compulsions for hijab or anything...they show Pant shirt as a dress for men as well. What's the problem?

A lot of colleges and unis has dress codes...so?

Back
Top Bottom