What's new

Official notice about Female/Male dress code at Khyber Medical College

Patriots

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
uniform.jpg

Good move by PTI ... But Abaya should be compulsory for female students not optional .........

@Aeronaut @Awesome @nuclearpak @pkuser2k12 @Jazzbot @mafiya @chauvunist @haviZsultan

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the last of our concerns.

Get them in and get them educated. I don't care if they wear a bikini to college as long as they are getting a good education.

This backwards Afghan Taliban influence has really destroyed our way of life.

Nobody can get education after wearing bikini :omghaha:

uniform.jpg

Good move by PTI ... But Abaya should be compulsory for female students not optional .........

@Aeronaut @Awesome @nuclearpak @pkuser2k12 @Jazzbot @mafiya @chauvunist @haviZsultan

Oh Bhai i just graduated from this institute and PTI govt has nothing to do with this...The new Principal Noor ul Iman is a strict guy and is pushing students for proper uniform,thats why there were protests against this move by some students and it was aired in Media as well...

The notice shown in your post is from the beginning,decades ago,but Principal is only trying to implement it...

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Bhai i just graduated from this institute and PTI govt has nothing to do with this...The new Principal Noor ul Iman is a strict guy and is pushing students for proper uniform,thats why there were protests against this move by some students and it was aired in Media as well...

The notice shown in your post is from the beginning,decades ago,but Principal is only trying to implement it...

so every principal is god send messenger ? he should do something for bring out better students not mullah students

so every principal is god send messenger ? he should do something for bring out better students not mullah students

Sir jee students are against this decision and that's why students are protesting against this decision...My point was that Provincial Govt has nothing to do with this and OP was giving it Political color...

doctor ban gye?

insan kab bano ge :rofl:

Bhai Aap hum say kiyoun naraz hai :ashamed:...Hum to Insaano ke beech Inssan aur Haiwaano ke beech Haiwan hotay Hai:D

extremism at peak . religion ruling the world

I can list you as many as 50 International colleges and universities across the Globe in US/UK/Germany with strict dress code/uniform.

If you consider it religious then send superman chadis to PAF/Pak Army as a dress code with bata PT shoes like kashamir jihadis.

Isn't this a good decision..??? :what:

Back
Top Bottom