What's new

Obama voters, Muslims need not apply for gun course

I believe it`s called Freedom of Speech.

freedom of speech comes with responsibility. if we go by your logic, then the hardliner cleric abu hamza shouldnt be in american jail because he did nothing but excercising his rights.

I guess it is also the right of Pakistani to dislike all jews for the same reasons you mentioned..

you and your childish arguments
You already dislike all the Israelis, Indians and Zionists in general, so your own argument against my argument is moot.
It`s this guy`s right to say he doesn`t like liberals and Muslims, since neither are races.

Looks like he doesn't like muslims much nor the people who voted for Obama, Quite discriminatory, but any action against him will depend on the law of the land.

The U.S has very strict laws against racism . He will surely be prosecuted for publicly showing his racism thus.

Recently, I came across this pretty famous traveler's hostel in my sweet own Malaysia and I paid a visit to the website.

Facilities - Reggae Mansion Hostel - Newest and funkiest hostel for backpackers in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Look what I found.

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will see this

Please read our notice before you make bookings:

Wheel Chair is not accessible.

We do not accept guests 60 years old above.

Reggae Mansion is a hostel for international backpackers. Unfortunately, we do not accept bookings by Malaysian, Indian and Middle Eastern nationals. Reservations made by these nationalities will deem to be null and void

Would this be considered racism? Or does a business have a right to choose it's customers? This is a legal business after all.

Would the hostel owners be considered racist oddballs or are they exercising their rights?

Such questions are perplexing indeed.

Proves that racism is not limited to certain regions, race and cultures, it happens throughout the world.

But, but ,but...I like gunzz! :D

I have never fired a gun :cry: :cry: :cry:

Back
Top Bottom