What's new

Obama aide says US threatened Kayani, but he still refused to help

Every day a new book coming to tell new secrets......eurpean has nothing to do except to earn money by telling fairy tails....

Love it

"Kayani took another drag on the cigarette and blew a little more smoke."

Well, US will keep on crying, crying and crying. there is nothing they can do now, they have lost the war and There is no point in trying to act as if they have won.

US is becoming the CRY BABY of the WORLD :)

love the smoke part - the guy carried the pride of the military and the nation with him and carried well

Kayani does have balls.
Are U serious??? Where did he get them from?? I can't believe my eyes.........:woot:
Maybe Ghaddari stole some B@llz and lent him for some time during the crisis.....:D
Anywayz excellent stance for right now....see what happens in the future and who gonna hold the ground......:undecided:

Pakistan should openly follow a policy that it can sincerely support.

My advice for America is the same.

Too many years of deceit, on both sides.

JUst 1 THING many people are saying kyani or pakistan dosnt have balls war is not game of balls U have to be very sure what are you doing we can do same strikes in afg but wht impact gone happen in war u dont have to be angry and just attack u shd be very calm cz pakistan cant fight europe , usa , india , japan , all at same time iran , china , or russia gone help us we are not sure and we cant go angst alll world if we are not some time we have to just wait and watch we .........

Whatever it is Drone strike should be stopped at any freaking cost. No more of BS from PAF or PA or GOP.

Y the hell are we killing our own people damn they are not terrorists .They are kids ,women , men just like us. I hope (unwillingly) the kids or women belonging to some politician or some general get killed by drone and i will see how can they be continued.
I am very very angry and disappointed on this issue with our authorities.

Just note you clip the wings on americans inside Pakistan as you have done in the past , you can see the reduction in terrorist activities just on few days.

Any Citizen responsible of taking innocent life in any citizen country is enemy of every state and country.:china:

Back
Top Bottom