What's new

NUST goes Nuts, shamefully imposing restrictions on students !

Phirr say "mullah-panna"? There is nothing wrong with debating, or do they teach you that at Mardrassa-al-hadeeth, to label anything you can't comprehend as "liberals" ? :D

Quoting Quran and hadith infront of these liberals is not a pleasent thing to do. ... i would advice you not to do so.
these liberals ar more angreeez then angreez. ;)
and you would be called mullah .......... :lol:
because follower of islam is prohibited here.

And I'm flabbergasted.....

OT, it's not a competition of one liners, or a vocabulary contest. Furthermore, I've learned my lesson long way back, once people are indoctrinated with a specific set of beliefs, there is no coming back. Therefore, I'll accept you as a valued country-mate, no matter if your views are polar opposites of mine.

I pray Jumma at home btw, I have reasons for it. The Maulana is a certified fundo. :D

Chall bey, a lame copy paste job does not make an analyst. Rasta map.

I never claimed to be an analyst, just stating facts, and providing proof that what you think is wrong, you are free to prove me wrong, but oh wait, the 11th Aug speech does not exist!

I pray Jumma at home btw, I have reasons for it. The Maulana is a certified fundo. :D

I dont pray behind the Iman who promotes divide , i dont pray behind imam who says he is Sunni or Ahl-e-Hadith or any other sect .
I am a Muslim i follow what is Written in Quran & what is Written in Hadith ( or at least try to follow it )

I don't select few verses & bend them to show every one i am following the Islamic way , like most of our youth now a days .

as i said before , if you are OK with your sister going to University & dating other guys , i cant persuade your otherwise ... my knowledge is limited .

I have made my points , those who share my point of view will agree with me , and those who dont , will never agree even if i present them with proof .

so have a nice day

If you can't analyze the obvious, and have limited analytical abilities, then sit back, relax and enjoy the show. :whistle:

I never claimed to be an analyst, just stating facts, and providing proof that what you think is wrong, you are free to prove me wrong, but oh wait, the 11th Aug speech does not exist!

Phirr say "mullah-panna"? There is nothing wrong with debating, or do they teach you that at Mardrassa-al-hadeeth, to label anything you can't comprehend as "liberals" ? :D

so if you dont want to know/follow Quran and Hadees, why do you offer namaz?

If you can't analyze the obvious, and have limited analytical abilities, then sit back, relax and enjoy the show. :whistle:

pray tell me what is the obvious? i've provided you proof, you can provide something in return to support your claim.

I am Speechless ..

you would have listen hadith about "dayous" i think.
(if not tell me i'll quote here" so if you are not a"dyous" then you are rightly speech less on thinking like this.

Dude, where in heavens did the "dating" part come in? I don't get it.

A. I am A OK with my sis wearing jeans.
B. I am not OK with the traditional meaning of "date" as per western logic. * + **

* If someone dates -- meaning tries to get to understand the opposite partner by talking, discussing in private to chose a life partner, I am ok with.
** Whatever people do behind close doors, neither I, nor society has any right to judge them, this as per Islamic jurisprudence, is sole domain of Allah SWT. You, I and the State are NO BODY to interfere.

You too have a nice day, sorry if I came on a bit harsh. I'm built like that, so my apologies if I got too personal anywhere.

I dont pray behind the Iman who promotes divide , i dont pray behind imam who says he is Sunni or Ahl-e-Hadith or any other sect .
I am a Muslim i follow what is Written in Quran & what is Written in Hadith ( or at least try to follow it )

I don't select few verses & bend them to show every one i am following the Islamic way , like most of our youth now a days .

as i said before , if you are OK with your sister going to University & dating other guys , i cant persuade your otherwise ... my knowledge is limited .

I have made my points , those who share my point of view will agree with me , and those who dont , will never agree even if i present them with proof .

so have a nice day

Chall bey.... not even worth replying to. You don't got what it takes.

so if you dont want to know/follow Quran and Hadees, why do you offer namaz?
pray tell me what is the obvious? i've provided you proof, you can provide something in return to support your claim.

Dude, where in heavens did the "dating" part come in? I don't get it.

A. I am A OK with my sis wearing jeans.
B. I am not OK with the traditional meaning of "date" as per western logic. * + **

* If someone dates -- meaning tries to get to understand the opposite partner by talking, discussing in private to chose a life partner, I am ok with.
** Whatever people do behind close doors, neither I, nor society has any right to judge them, this as per Islamic jurisprudence, is sole domain of Allah SWT. You, I and the State are NO BODY to interfere.

You too have a nice day, sorry if I came on a bit harsh. I'm built like that, so my apologies if I got too personal anywhere.

Chall bey.... not even worth replying to. You don't got what it takes.

so you give up?

LOL, mate, I interact with people who pass the basic intellect test, and can at-least web-together a convincing case for a debate. i.e, people such as yourself. Rest, I normally ignore. Can't go around, engaging rest of the 50,000+ members.

You interested me, therefore I spent the time. :D

Ciao, have happy and safe life. We shall lock horns once again, I'm sure of it. Not today though. :P

And yet you did .. quite ironic isn't it ?

Back
Top Bottom