What's new

NRO no more! SC gives its verdict! All cases revived!

The only way Zaradri will resign is if PPPP chooses a diff leader for the party or if PPPP is broken into smaller factions.

Other than that there will be no change.

The Supreme Cout of Pakistan Stands vindicated in front of the people. All accused should face trials in free court without prejudice. Thanks Allah (SAW) Pakistan is going good.:pakistan:

Congratulation all of fellow Pakistanis, although this is end of year but NRO evaporation is the first and most exited news for our nation. May God give us success in 2010 and give us strength to face all internal and external threats successfully. Ameen!

Long Live Pakistan :pakistan:

The only way Zaradri will resign is if PPPP chooses a diff leader for the party or if PPPP is broken into smaller factions.

Other than that there will be no change.
The resignition of zardari is subject to morality, which most of us(if not all of us) belive he lacks. The only way to remove him or bring about change, as I mentioned earlier, is, if a case of "presidential eligibility" is launched against him, which have more then fair chances he would loose.
Zardari wont step out of presidency by his own for two obvious reasons:
The first, he can only live in pakistan under the cover of presidental ammunity.( or he might be facing jail threat incase of loosing the cases, other then that his own security is at stake)
Second, steping out of presidency would put his own position at stake in the party.( cause of series of political mistakes he committed in very short span, and certainly as mentioned earlier he would try to flee abroad where he would loose effective control over the party)
however PPP would support him for as long as possible and wont choose another leader for two reasons,
first and most important, PPP runs as bhuttos dinesty, and zardari is the new hier to this dinesty.( and their is no effective replacement in sight so far)
Secondly trying to choose another leader might lead to the disintegration of party by itself as loyal members wont agree to it.

so presidency seems to be a safe heaven for Zardari in all respects.
adios.

Last edited:
Catching a big fish is never too easy. It's always a hassle n requires lots of planning and a clever strategy.

We should get the small fish around him and bring them to justice first and clean up the water, the big fish would eventually feel vulnerable and isolated and either leave the pound for good or be taken out in the long run.

GET 'EM SMALL FISH CJ CHOUDHARY!! THE NATION STANDS BEHIND YOU :D

CONGRATS TO THE NATION

ENJOY!!

Last edited by a moderator:
im sorry for being stupid and dumb... but can someone explain what this NRO thing is?? what affect it has on Pakistan and is it something Pakistan wants??

can someone plzz explain thsi asap... why is every buddy so happy about this??? wat is this NRO thing????

Wow Court had orderd the Govt to re-open Swiss cases against Zardari

By chance Zardari read the mind of court few days early and trasnfered all evidence from Pakistan's lawyer in Geneva.
Local embassy organised the logistics.

Now my comments about NRO; how come court can nul some thing which does not exist, any more?

This is another defeat to the American CIA, hence Mike Mullen running to console and provide assurances to his assets LOL

im sorry for being stupid and dumb... but can someone explain what this NRO thing is?? what affect it has on Pakistan and is it something Pakistan wants??

NRO - National Reconciliation Ordinance is an amnesty granted to all previous politicians implicated in criminal activities. its basically a ridiculous law initiated by Musharaff's regime that forgives the crimes of corrupt politicians and gives them a chance to come back and run for govn't again.

Congratulations to all Pakistanis. Accountability is not dead in our country. This decision alone validates the movement for a free-judiciary. Well done, Mr. Chief Justice.

Two names I want to see punished before all others; Asif Ali Zardari and Altaf Hussain. Both these men, and their parties, will try everything possible to create havoc and chaos, and will conveniently blame it on the "Punjabis". We must be ware, the intelligence and law enforcement agencies will have their work cut out.

This is another defeat to the American CIA, hence Mike Mullen running to console and provide assurances to his assets LOL
Mike Mullen is the Chariman Joint Chiefs of Staff. I doubt he is here because of the NRO, which is an entirely political/judicial matter. It has little to nothing to do with the military or its operations. He will be more concerned with the following:

"Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari has rebuffed an appeal from US President Barack Obama for a speedy expansion of military action in tribal areas, the Washington Post reported Wednesday."

This is the right type of statement from Zardari, and it reflects the idea amongst Pakistanis in general, but it's too late for political point scoring at the expense of the US for Mr 10%. But I must say, this statement deserves applause. I think it's the first time I've seen such a statement issued by Zardari, usually its Gilani who shows a bit of spine.

That said, there is no doubt the Americans will be worried about Zardari's loosening grip as Pakistan's head of state. They will be left in a conundrum, do they deal with him or bypass him? The best move for them would be to deal directly with the Prime Minister from now on.

NRO - National Reconciliation Ordinance is an amnesty granted to all previous politicians implicated in criminal activities. its basically a ridiculous law initiated by Musharaff's regime that forgives the crimes of corrupt politicians and gives them a chance to come back and run for govn't again.

aaauuuuu shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... daayyyuum... wata move by Pakistan.. :pakistan::pakistan:. so this means all curropted poloticians going bye bye??

aaauuuuu shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... daayyyuum... wata move by Pakistan.. :pakistan::pakistan:. so this means all curropted poloticians going bye bye??

No, it means that for the first time we do have a free judiciary, and it is willing to challenge corrupt politicians on behalf of the population, the way it should have always been. It means that for the first time, there will be accountability. It also means that from now on, every dog, before he bites another delicious piece of meatn off of the population's body, will think twice.

They haven't been convicted yet, they won't go bye-bye just yet. Only the ones with a little bit of ghairat left in them will probably resign, but don't expect that from the seasoned assh*les, they've developed a thick skin.

I must also say, the person to put the NRO in place, Gen. (R) Musharraf, should also be tried for this. It should be considered a crime to pardon so many criminals without due process. I know that Musharraf supporters won't like this idea and will jump all over me, but please, think first. I do not have an anti-Musharraf agenda, I simply want the man who helped criminals come to power be tried of crimes himself.

No, it means that for the first time we do have a free judiciary, and it is willing to challenge corrupt politicians on behalf of the population, the way it should have always been. It means that for the first time, there will be accountability. It also means that from now on, every dog, before he bites another delicious piece of meatn off of the population's body, will think twice.

They haven't been convicted yet, they won't go bye-bye just yet. Only the ones with a little bit of ghairat left in them will probably resign, but don't expect that from the seasoned assh*les, they've developed a thick skin.

I must also say, the person to put the NRO in place, Gen. (R) Musharraf, should also be tried for this. It should be considered a crime to pardon so many criminals without due process. I know that Musharraf supporters won't like this idea and will jump all over me, but please, think first. I do not have an anti-Musharraf agenda, I simply want the man who helped criminals come to power be tried of crimes himself.

Mr. Ace,
I appreciate your patriotism and hats off for your suggestions, but you need to think over your word free Judiciary is it really free or someone else is running the show? If they are free i wonder how this free judiciary failed to decrease the price of sugar Rs.15/KG ???????
Any good answer ......

:pakistan:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom