What's new

NRO no more! SC gives its verdict! All cases revived!

I am Very Happy Today ...

Why Zardari have immunity ??

Even the greatest Ameer of Muslim " Hazrat Umar Farooq " faced the trial than why Zardari didnot ..

Immunity for president is Colonial Area Law ..

What about that article inducted in the constitution under which President can not be trialed in any court of law in the country???

Is it still intact ??

Interesting.................. I a country that is supposedly based on laws from Quran & Sunnah, no one is supposed to be immune from accountability. How come no one ever challenged that & the powers to commute a sentence etc by the Prez?

When a supposed islamic country is a living example of munafiqat & ordinary people just stand by, is that any wonder that such people will not be tested severely by calamities and fintah????

It is like playing twister with a unicorn................

Wow
What a News .. No more NRO ..

I think Court should Put all Corrupt Politicians Hang till Death..

:pakistan:

Expect the heat to be pressed upon Musharraf in the coming days as well.

Musharraf refused to comment.

If Zardari gets impeached, wouldn't that lead to even more instability?

The focus should remain on defeating the terrorists for now. Zardari isn't going anywhere, all this could have waited until after the threat from the extremists has abated. This will only fracture the political landscape further.

The focus should remain on defeating the terrorists for now. Zardari isn't going anywhere, all this could have waited until after the threat from the extremists has abated. This will only fracture the political landscape further.

Dont worry the focus against terrorists is not focused by Zardari but by Army and the head of the elected government that is PM and both are intact.

Zardari's replacement is not going to harm the process.

This will never fracture the political landscape but instead it will strengthen it.
Terrorists will be defeated at all costs you don't have to worry about that.

A very nice Christmas Gift for my country....Weeppeeeee.

zardari cannot be impeached right now. for impeachment of the president, it reqires 2/3 majority in parliment, as per the consitution. the opposition simply doent have 2/3 majority. although its complex legal matter, but to me the eminent threat that zardari would be facing now is " eligibility for the presidentship" that to would be subject to matter of the supreme court. with revival of cases on him, this makes his eligibility more then doubtful. this however would be alltogether presented as a new case in the supreme court apart from the privous cases.

adios.

Good riddance already. Congratulations to all Pakistanis as this is a significant phase in the history of our country. This verdict gives a shot in the arm for our hopes of seeing Independent courts enacting equal laws for every single Pakistani. And this is only going to get better now, because General Kayani had a meeting today with the 'now accused' president alongwith Admiral Mike Mullen. I'm quite sure he didn't only discuss the updates of the Waziristan operation.:azn:

Pakistan Zindabad! :pakistan:

Congratulation all of fellow Pakistanis, although this is end of year but NRO evaporation is the first and most exited news for our nation. May God give us success in 2010 and give us strength to face all internal and external threats successfully. Ameen!

Long Live Pakistan :pakistan:

can we hope these basharam og bhagart politicans will resign ?

we dont need nawaz brothers either. pando ppl with no sense for new world. get some new faces like Imran Khan, Etizaz Hassan and Fatima bhutto. Is it only me ur we dont have any other ppl who are not currput ?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom