What's new

Now Broadcasting Khalistan TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
If i am not wrong this movement was the creation of Pakistan and actively supported by them, wondering on the sudden false accusations today of calling India a terrorist state :lol:, Is it Pakistan media driven to avoid Ms.Clinton calling Pakistan a terrorist state in India? sorry to say such childish tactics won't work much.

If i am not wrong this movement was the creation of Pakistan and actively supported by them, wondering on the sudden false accusations today of calling India a terrorist state :lol:, Is it Pakistan media driven to avoid Ms.Clinton calling Pakistan a terrorist state in India? sorry to say such childish tactics won't work much.

please stay away from conspiracy theory, indians are killing sikhs not pakistanis

ab raaj kade ga khalsa

flag.gif

Heights of desperation from the OP !!!!
And what would that be. ??

trying to clutch at straws...lol !! May be u should ask our next army chief and our prime minister what they think of this channel..
Let me know when you find out.
May be u should try Balochistan TV or the new SindhuDesh TV...i heard these are super hit and running very well in ur country!!
Since you are the sponsor, i am sure they are right down your alley.

India organised rebellion in East Pak and is now supporting the Baloch movement. So why can't we help the Khalistan movement? taste of your own medicine.

Ḥashshāshīn;2914622 said:
India organised rebellion in East Pak and is now supporting the Baloch movement. So why can't we help the Khalistan movement? taste of your own medicine.

You already did that and failed, now if u need to further support it, u will need to go to Canada.

Because Benazir stopped the Khalistan movement.

I agree that Khalistan would be in Pakistan's best interests and is even more important that the Kashmir struggle. If Indian side of Punjab is out of India then Kashmir is also automatically out of India.

there should be a movement to help.

and also........the generation that looked to pakistan is long gone.

what pakistan can offer us?

seriously dude............you cant even project the kashmir issue on world table.............and thinking about our interest

Because Benazir stopped the Khalistan movement.

I agree that Khalistan would be in Pakistan's best interests and is even more important that the Kashmir struggle. If Indian side of Punjab is out of India then Kashmir is also automatically out of India.

Why did Benazir stop it, why didn't the PA and ISI object?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom