What's new

November 30 rally: Imran invites nation to ‘change its destiny’!

Norwegian

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Israel
GUJRANWALA / ISLAMABAD:
Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan on Sunday invited all political groupings and all Pakistanis to reach Islamabad on November 30 and change the course of their destiny.

“The time has come to change our fate and I assure you that your Kaptaan will not lose this opportunity,” Imran Khan told a massive public gathering in Gujranwala.

For the better part of a year, he said, his party had knocked every door and even approached the Supreme Court, parliament as well as Election Commission of Pakistan to investigate allegations of rigging in the May 2013 general elections but no one gave them justice.

“In this situation, I had two options; either to accept the injustice or to struggle; and I will struggle for my rights as long as I live,” he said.

The PTI chief claimed that he had gathered evidence showing how the elections were rigged in favour of Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) and he was prepared to share the same.

He pointed out that he had been staging a sit-in and living in a container for the last 102 days. “But now I have reached the threshold of my patience. Now it will be a fight,” he said, adding that the nation will have to rise for their rights on November 30.

Criticising the ruling PML-N and Pakistan Peoples Party, Imran said these parties had established monarchies and distributed the key positions among their ‘princes’ and ‘princesses’.

“In a democracy, the brother of a prime minister does not hold the position of a chief minister,” Imran said in a reference to Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and his brother Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif. “In monarchies, however, you don’t have to consider merit,” he added.

He said his party wants to provide the youth with education and job opportunities; adding that it is peoples’ right to have a system based on merit, to have a real democracy and the power to hold the ruler accountable.

“Only a true democracy can empower people to ask the PM Nawaz Sharif and [the PPP co-chairman] Asif Ali Zardari how they amassed assets worth billions of rupees and how much tax they pay,” he said.

Talking about his recent rally in Larkana, Imran said he is thankful to God that the nation has risen from oblivion. Though the people of Sindh are politically aware, he said, their votes have usually gone out in the name of Zulfikar Ali Bhutto. “But who is Zardari to cash in on Bhutto’s name?”

The PTI chief also criticised the PML-N workers [Gullu Butts], who, according to him, opened fire at his supporters and injured 14 of them. “However, when I went to see these PTI supporters, I was astonished that even on hospital beds they were chanting ‘Go Nawaz, Go’ slogans,” he said.

He said that even after the media testified that around 100,000 people had turned up in Larkana the PPP called it a “corner meeting” as its leaders are feeling the heat.

Nov 30 rally might be postponed

Addressing the sit-in at Constitution Avenue after Gujranwala rally, the PTI chairman warned that in case of some untoward development his party would postpone the November 30 rally for a week.

“The government has increased the number of police personnel deployed in the red zone and has started blocking roads with containers,” he said. “We can use any card at any time,” Imran said while talking about his party’s strategy and options available to it.

Published in The Express Tribune, November 24th, 2014.
November 30 rally: Imran invites nation to ‘change its destiny’ – The Express Tribune

Usual Nooni, Gooni or Looni reply on this: IK to Pagal Hogia Hai! :D

@A.Rafay @Ahmad1996 @airmarshal @Akheilos @Armstrong @arushbhai @AstanoshKhan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @balixd @batmannow @Bilal. @Bratva

@chauvunist @Crypto @Dr. Stranglove @Evil Flare @EyanKhan @Fahad Khan 2 @GIANTsasquatch @graphican @Green Arrow @Guleen Ahmed @HRK

@Jazzbot @Junaid B @Jzaib @Khalidr @khawaja07 @KURUMAYA @Leader @Luftwaffe @Marshmallow @mr42O @Muhammad Omar @nomi007 @Pak123

@Pakistani shaheens @Pakistanisage @pak-marine @Peaceful Civilian @pkuser2k12 @Pukhtoon @PWFI @raazh @Rafael @Rashid Mahmood

@RescueRanger @Saifkhan12 @Sedqal @SHAMK9 @Spy Master @Stealth @Strike X @SUPARCO @sur @syedali73 @Tameem @TankMan @Tayyab1796

@Zarvan @waleed3601 @AdeelFaheem @Rajput_Pakistani @Men in Green @orakzai4u @IceCold @S.U.R.B. @LoveIcon @razahassan1997 @Cheetah786

@Donatello

Imran Khan has shit wrong, Shabaz Sharif is actually a good chief minister and a lot of work gets done under his leadership, Nawaz however is a bad leader but good businessman and should stick to his businesses. If there was a direct election for both posts Nawaz might not win Prime minister ship but Shabaz would still win CM Punjab anyway.

Anxiously waiting for him to finally present some proof.

Imran Khan has shit wrong, Shabaz Sharif is actually a good chief minister and a lot of work gets done under his leadership, Nawaz however is a bad leader but good businessman and should stick to his businesses. If there was a direct election for both posts Nawaz might not win Prime minister ship but Shabaz would still win CM Punjab anyway.

Come on man!!! Be realistic.

'Waqai ka notice lay liya'. 'report talab kar lee' - This is how u define a good CM.

This is PMLN 6th govt in Punjab. By now, Punjab should have had independent police, a provincial mandate. It does nt have that. The way Tahur Ul Qadri people were slaughtered, was exemplary of misgovernance and too much concentration of power in the hands of CM. Just now in Sargodha, so many infants and new born lost their lives die inadequate medical facilities (Khadim e Alaa ney notice lay liyay. Happy?). I can count many other incidents of total breakdown of failure of governance.

The govt is institutions. It uses institutions and rule of law to govern. Punjab unfortunately has neither rule of law nor institution.

Punjab institute of cardiology lahore ICU . See the situation with your own eyes . Do we need more roads or we need more hospitals

10686797_10152917865361350_3067482499310423656_n.jpg

1383139_10152917865736350_8071104991476282906_n.jpg

10426280_10152917865901350_4822254331736911862_n.jpg

We need to control the population/birth rate, the govt is dumb so as we are.
Hadd hai...agar population size nai control hota ja ker Pacific Island ka hukruman bano! Jahan population sizes dont reach millions and you can paal pooskay apna payt bara kerlay na tourism say!

CM punjab is serial killer who kill 14 innocent people in minhaj ul quran
rape cases are increasing in punjab
14 childrens died in sargodh dist hospital

Lol, change.. he is fooling his followers on many dates for new Pakistan, yet nothing happened so far.. Interestingly, even this time his followers will joined with hope for new Pakistan.

102 days! I can already see this going in the history books! But really though, the man has nerves of steel. No one else in the country has the mere balls to stand up against this corrupt system. People openly criticize the government 24/7 and give it nothing but laanats and yet when the time comes for change, they don't stand up. I remember this one video I saw around 4 years ago when Mustafa Kamal was Mayor of Karachi. Not sure what it was but I think it was some stuff related to cleanliness or a road or some water lines but Kamal sab fixed it and the residents were overjoyed. The news reporter then proceeds to ask this old woman 'Ji aap k paas Mustafa sab k liye koi alfaaz' or something? She goes 'Allah use lambi umar de lambi zindagi dey bada acha kaam kiya he usne; aur koi to iss ilake ko lift hi nahi karata tha'. The reporter asks 'to agly election mein kis ko vote do gi baaji'?
'Arre vote toh hum Bibi ko hi denge! Jiye Bhutto!'

Comments under this news are more interesting :D

Humza

The only monarchy I wish to see stopped is that of Imran Khan who is stubborn and obsessed with power. He will stop at nothing to gain power even if that means damaging the country. I am just sick about hearing about his nonsensical dharnas and quick fix scheme for the country instead of showing maturity and working hard within the system to make a better nation.
Recommend 28

Ch. Allah Daad
16 hours ago

What injustice have been done to you? Have you been abused, robbed, assaulted, injured, property stolen, family member murdered or kidnapped? You contested elections and lost. Majority of disputed results have already been sorted out and rest are under consideration. As an old person, you knew very well that our courts processes were slow but you never stood for common people and remained silent when they were denied justice, instead you sided with exploiters and now you are exploiting poor common people for your own personal gains. Shame on you.

102 days! I can already see this going in the history books! But really though, the man has nerves of steel. No one else in the country has the mere balls to stand up against this corrupt system. People openly criticize the government 24/7 and give it nothing but laanats and yet when the time comes for change, they don't stand up. I remember this one video I saw around 4 years ago when Mustafa Kamal was Mayor of Karachi. Not sure what it was but I think it was some stuff related to cleanliness or a road or some water lines but Kamal sab fixed it and the residents were overjoyed. The news reporter then proceeds to ask this old woman 'Ji aap k paas Mustafa sab k liye koi alfaaz' or something? She goes 'Allah use lambi umar de lambi zindagi dey bada acha kaam kiya he usne; aur koi to iss ilake ko lift hi nahi karata tha'. The reporter asks 'to agly election mein kis ko vote do gi baaji'?
'Arre vote toh hum Bibi ko hi denge! Jiye Bhutto!'

Well Change is not always good

Lol, change.. he is fooling his followers on many dates for new Pakistan, yet nothing happened so far.. Interestingly, even this time his followers will joined with hope for new Pakistan.
Umeedoun par duniya kaim hai :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom