What's new

Not so secular India

East Turkestan is a province under occupation from China and is oppresses by the Hans claiming some vague historical precedents.

Can you log on to Facebook and post "I want democracy in CHina and I want CPC to go to hell" ?

East turkestan is name given by terrorists, It's fully recognized by international community apart china Xinjiang, it's undeveloped we are developing it.

so getting on FB and posting something is free ? as time goes china will get more open compared to 10 years back we can do alot of things we couldn't back then I'm pretty happy with my current government.

how about your occupation of kashmir ? first start at home.

India, the biggest Democracy in the world- Yet Kashmir is illegally occupied by india and thousands of Kashmiris brutally murdered.

India a Secular nation- Yet religious minorities are persecuted and slaughtered in mass while the perpetrators are elected into the government.

Indeed, very "Secular" and "Democratic".

how about your occupation of kashmir ? first start at home.

Exactly the thing I am saying.

Lets all start with each one's homes rather than taking a trip on the moral high horse.

China must first apologize for the Tianmen massacre and grant democracy to the Chinese.

Exactly the thing I am saying.

Lets all start with each one's homes rather than taking a trip on the moral high horse.

China must first apologize for the Tianmen massacre and grant democracy to the Chinese.

Apologize for what ? 1984 ring bell for you ? what happened at Tienanmen was necessary if not we would have experienced a lost decade like russia, our ultimate goal is democracy but stability is needed first.

To China's problems, the overwhelming priority is stability. Without a stable environment, nothing can be achieved, and what has been achieved will be lost... Democracy is our goal, but the country must remain stable. ——Deng Xiaoping

The ****** can go to Pakistan if he thinks he will be treated better there..Why waste our space continuing to live in India....Gaddar....eating our salt and questioning our territorial integrity..

The question is how many will you kill and send to Pakistan? He's not the only one who has said Kashmir is not part of India. Truth is majority of Indian Muslims feel the same way as he does. He just has the balls to openly say that. Although now he has to pay the price of saying the truth. Hindu extremists are knocking on his door and calling him every day.

Ok , we are not secular. Why do indian members even bother to respond? You can write as many posts as you guys want , still no one's going to care about what you guys say. There have been several threads on the same issue , and there will be several threads on the same issue even after this one. I mean , really? You guys actually want to reply to a thread where Chinese members are teaching you human rights and Pakistani members are teaching you how to protect minorities ? What could be more ironical.

What ever happened to the perpetrators of the Sikh Massacre? Justice took a backseat in that. The Hindu perpetrators still walked free in India.

We are secular for sure, may be 'not so secular'. There is no country in the world, which is truly secular, barring a few Scandinavian countries. But we all know what happened in Norway recently.

Can the OP name a truly secular country and why ?

You are right no country is secular in its true sense..for example consider Uk where you get public holidays on Xmas/easter while no public holidays for Eid/diwali but its also fact that majority british are not Christians but secularist

But India is a secular country without secular peoples. whenever there will be a muslims vs hindu conflicts in india then you will see that one hindu indian fight against indian muslim then their religion will dominate their nationality :)

But India is a secular country without secular peoples. whenever there will be a muslims vs hindu conflicts in india then you will see that one hindu indian fight against indian muslim then their religion will dominate their nationality :)

conflicts happen when one community is not considerate towards the other communities feelings so it happens in every country,if india weren secular you wouldnt see growth in the population of minorities
and most of the muslims,hindus,etc communities live in peace except some incident in some states

---------------------------------

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

Well, secular India has always been a myth.

Like islamic pakistan,or for that matter any islamic state??

India, the biggest Democracy in the world- Yet Kashmir is illegally occupied by india and thousands of Kashmiris brutally murdered.

India a Secular nation- Yet religious minorities are persecuted and slaughtered in mass while the perpetrators are elected into the government.

Indeed, very "Secular" and "Democratic".

Right then,applying the same logic u people shouldn't crib when we call pakistanis terrorist.
U focus on all the rotten apples in society to conclude india is not secular or democratic?
I too can quote hundreds of terror incidents involving pakistanis on foreign land,an conclude that pakistanis are terrorists and pakistan unislamic.

I agree we should be truly 'Secular' and 'Democratic' like western nations and ban Burkhas, Minarets, Loudspeakers in Mosques, multiple marriages by Muslim males, Muslim Personal Laws etc etc and better still let's become like Saudi Arabia or Pakistan

It is good people realize that. We're not a secular country. If secularism means submission of indigenous culture of the land, then we are NOT secular. Go tell the world about it and do us a favor; take our useless secularist jokers who compromise cultural integrity and national safety everytime, with you granting them economic citizenship.

Please do us this favor.

And here's the truth:

No country on earth is "truly" secular, especially if its culture of the land is being threatened by alien concepts that are not of the land.

Be my guest in saying this and quoting it next time you debate. I will be happy to feel I am not a secularist coward.

The question is how many will you kill and send to Pakistan? He's not the only one who has said Kashmir is not part of India. Truth is majority of Indian Muslims feel the same way as he does. He just has the balls to openly say that. Although now he has to pay the price of saying the truth. Hindu extremists are knocking on his door and calling him every day.

Glad you see it that way because now expect hell from Indian Muslim members here.

Back
Top Bottom