What's new

North-West Muslims will prove the best defenders of India

personal attacks are the hallmark of someone who lacks knowledge.

Why are you getting mad at me.

Iqbal was talking about preserving united India.

Now tell me if this is your "concept" of Pakistan to be part of united india.

Please explain.
There r two ways of generalizing people who do ''personal attacks''

1...Like u mentioned, which is out of pure frustration.

2... If someone knows what reality is and has burnt midnight oil to study history like u is still living in denial. Like In Urdu we say '' uss shaks ka ap kuch nai bighar sakty jo ap ko Darya paar say gaali day ya ap k muun pr jhoot boly.'' U remind me of this. Yr a senior and was a very respected member but if u will behave immaturely then nobody else has done 'Graduation in tolerance.'

We should not become a Parha likha Jahil as there is no difference b/w cora dimagh of a Maddrass Graduate and Parha likha Jahil......Both r living in delusions.

Regarding yr last few lines........

Well like i said u know the reality as our country is based on Ideology and is called an ideological state.

When the President of Israel says that Cyrus was the ''first Zionist Leader'' because he told the Jews of ancient Babylonia to go to west bank and start building Temple, he also makes sense as like us they r also an ideological state and ideology is something which abides us. Now who ever and where ever a person shares the same views becomes a part of yr Ideology just like President of Israel was making a point by calling Cyrus a Zionist Leader.

I think this example will make u understand it in a better way.

Regarding yr last few lines........

Well like i said u know the reality as our country is based on Ideology and is called an ideological state.

When the President of Israel says that Cyrus was the ''first Zionist Leader'' because he told the Jews of ancient Babylonia to go to west bank and start building Temple, he also makes sense as like us they r also an ideological state and ideology is something which abides us. Now who ever and where ever a person shares the same views becomes a part of yr Ideology just like President of Israel was making a point by calling Cyrus a Zionist Leader.

I think this example will make u understand it in a better way.

So no answer.

and

now you drag Israel.

Stick with Iqbal and tell if he was not talking about keeping India as united as one country.

And where he was talking about carving it up to make Pakistan as we know today.

Thank you

So no answer.

and

now you drag Israel.

Stick with Iqbal and tell if he was not talking about keeping India as united as one country.

And where he was talking about carving it up to make Pakistan as we know today.

Thank you
who ever and where ever a person shares the same views becomes a part of yr Ideology just like President of Israel was making a point by calling Cyrus a Zionist Leader. Same way we also call his sermon of Allahbad was First Concept of Sate of Pakistan.

But Like i said Cora Dimagh.

who ever and where ever a person shares the same views becomes a part of yr Ideology just like President of Israel was making a point by calling Cyrus a Zionist Leader. Same way we also call his sermon of Allahbad was First Concept of Sate of Pakistan.

But Like i said Cora Dimagh.

Still no answer.

Just personal attacks.

pathetic references to zionists who have no forking link to the thread.

I have answered u already.....But yr too pre occupied to notice that. Read post#32.

Your post #32 makes a mockery of the history and the thread.

you say

"
Cyrus was the ''first Zionist Leader'' because he told the Jews of ancient Babylonia to go to west bank and start building Temple
"

But Iqbal never asked any UP Muslim to tie his bister-bund to his bicycle and ride to Peshawar.

Iqbal never said Muslims of Indian provinces must leave their homes and go somewhere else.

How on earth you make this mental qalabazi and make this leap to go sit in an Isareli president's lap?

How?

So how exactly islam gets stronger with creation of pakistan?
)

Funny that Islamo fascists from Pakistan make mockery of the history.

Then

Indian posters jump on them using the arguments that were utterly wrong to begin with.

And

Thus a match begins to show who is more ignorant than the other.

Will not be better if Islamist $hit is shoveled by just one party (and the last person on earth shoud be an Indian shovling that stuff).

What do you think?

Last edited:
I don't understand, through out the history North West Muslims never have protected India from any invasion, in fact most invaders passed right through frontier with minor irritants and Punjab and met their first real resistance at around Panipath. So why did Iqbal think NW Muslims will save India?

It has already happened. You just do not realize it.

As far as British were concerned, they wanted a state that could fight Soviets in Afghanistan. That Soviets would eventually occupy Afghanistan was feared and foreseen. If India were to follow along Soviet lines, the course of world history would have been different. British indirectly supported creation of a Muslim majority country so that it could reliably act as a hostile buffer state when Afghanistan fell. I feel that the British did not trust India to be able to contest USSR, for various reasons - fractious polity and extremes of prejudice being two big factors.

Afghanistan did fall to Soviets. Pakistan did support anti-Soviet guerrilla war effort. USSR did not make it to South Asia. What more could anyone want? Though British left India, they ensured that the Great Game would end according to their wishes. What Muslims wanted or did not want was probably not important to them. They just wanted to secure Europe for Capitalism.

Formost people and Pakistanis partition was for religion, for us religion comes after and race before that, just because British managed to capture kpk and Baluchistan doesn't make us Indian Muslims, we never were and never will be such as the blessing of our lord.

Our job is to help our cousins destroy India not to protect it.

It has already happened. You just do not realize it.

As far as British were concerned, they wanted a state that could fight Soviets in Afghanistan. That Soviets would eventually occupy Afghanistan was feared and foreseen. If India were to follow along Soviet lines, the course of world history would have been different. British indirectly supported creation of a Muslim majority country so that it could reliably act as a hostile buffer state when Afghanistan fell. I feel that the British did not trust India to be able to contest USSR, for various reasons - fractious polity and extremes of prejudice being two big factors.

Afghanistan did fall to Soviets. Pakistan did support anti-Soviet guerrilla war effort. USSR did not make it to South Asia. What more could anyone want? Though British left India, they ensured that the Great Game would end according to their wishes. What Muslims wanted or did not want was probably not important to them. They just wanted to secure Europe for Capitalism.

Well said.

Many Indians assume they know history

But sadly

they continue ignoring history.

peace

p.s. Minor correction! War against Russia predates capitalism vs. communism tussle. And Afghanistan / Central Asia was just one of the many fronts where this tussle has been playing out for at least 250 years if not more.

There were no muslims then ;)

To cure your multi-generational prejudice, do visit Lahore. I shall take you to Data Darbar to see a site that has flourised for 1000 years as a beacon for Muslims of Punjab. Maybe then you would understand. Or perhaps, since prejudice is so essential for defining oneself in opposition to 'the other', you would still not believe your eyes.

Formost people and Pakistanis partition was for religion, for us religion comes after and race before that, just because British managed to capture kpk and Baluchistan doesn't make us Indian Muslims, we never were and never will be such as the blessing of our lord.

Our job is to help our cousins destroy India not to protect it.

You just pushed your donkey into the well. killed your precious donkey and destroyed the well water for the whole damned village.

Please do not spread ignorance especially in the name of a noble religion like Islam.

To cure your multi-generational prejudice, do visit Lahore. I shall take you to Data Darbar to see a site that has flourised for 1000 years as a beacon for Muslims of Punjab. Maybe then you would understand. Or perhaps, since prejudice is so essential for defining oneself in opposition to 'the other', you would still not believe your eyes.

Errr.

He was being sarcastic. implying that Afghan invaders did make it Central India and Muslims of NW did not "protect".

Unfortunately his view point totally ignores the time and space and thus are devoid of any meaningful analysis or opinion.

peace

You just pushed your donkey into the well. killed your precious donkey and destroyed the well water for the whole damned village.

Please do not spread ignorance especially in the name of a noble religion like Islam.

Errr.

He was being sarcastic. implying that Afghan invaders did make it Central India and Muslims of NW did not "protect".

Unfortunately his view point totally ignores the time and space and thus are devoid of any meaningful analysis or opinion.

peace

But why would or should people of northwest protect India or Indian Muslims? Why why why?.

Why the hell would we fight afghans who are our kin and kith to protect Indians be it Muslims or non Muslims.

Pakistan is a totally different story as our elders gave blessing to it and its our duty to defend it.

Iqbal just talked bull he doesn't know anything about northwest other then to copy khushal khans khattaks poetry.

Well said.

Many Indians assume they know history

But sadly

they continue ignoring history.

peace

p.s. Minor correction! War against Russia predates capitalism vs. communism tussle. And Afghanistan / Central Asia was just one of the many fronts where this tussle has been playing out for at least 250 years if not more.

Really no need for correction. I can not write overlong posts going back to 1800s or farther back. I wrote about Soviet challenge and British strategy. The Russian expansionism was ever-present, but was much more powerful and militant with Soviet twist. Russian threat was not global. Soviet threat was global.

Often I have already thought and decided to bypass what you later point out. This has happened before and may happen again. I just wanted to point out this facet of our exchanges. The only point where we DO differ is our respective perception. I am democratic Islamist, you are - well whatever you are; its not my business to define you.

But why would or should people of northwest protect India or Indian Muslims? Why why why?.

Why the hell would we fight afghans who are our kin and kith to protect Indians be it Muslims or non Muslims.

Pakistan is a totally different story as our elders gave blessing to it and its our duty to defend it.

Iqbal just talked bull he doesn't know anything about northwest other then to copy khushal khans khattaks poetry.

you are trying to confuse 2013 with 1930.

Different times, different politics.

Using YOUR argument, even Bacha Khan perhaps didn't know anything about northwest, when he sat in the lap of Gandhi and other Hindu leaders all the way until 1947.

So please as I requested, do not confuse 1930s with 2013s.

peace

Back
Top Bottom