What's new

North Korea Defence Forum

New Building Construction Near North Korea’s Experimental Light Water Reactor

0330-DG-1024x768.jpg

Attachments

• 0330-PL-1024x768.jpg
    0330-PL-1024x768.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 24
Funny I don't see any North Koreans posting anything here. Isn't this supposed to be their section?

Funny I don't see any North Koreans posting anything here. Isn't this supposed to be their section?

Sharpening of vigilance urged!

@SOHEIL here another alert for a suspected infiltrator/impersonator, possibly with same origination as the now exposed Inbarspace cyber clique.
35.gif

The dutch bear head dude is a real seeker head: stuck on me and registering after me everywhere on the web! First spotted on my 6 back in 2012 in Iranmilitaryforum.net, during the April Kwangmyongsong-3#1 satellite launch and Hwasong-13 ICBM disclosure!
:eek:

43.gif

Last edited:

@SOHEIL here another alert for a possible infiltrator/impersonator, possibly with same origination as the now infamous Inbarspace cyber clique.
35.gif

The dutch bear head dude is a real seeker head: stuck on me and registering everywhere on the web! First spotted on my 6 back in 2012 in Iranmilitaryforum.net, during the April Kwangmyongsong-3#1 satellite launch and Hwasong-13 ICBM disclosure!

43.gif
NIBBA wyd

It ain't my fault that North Koreans can't use the internet because of their bloody dictator.

North Korea Preparing for Another Nuclear Test

From 38north

0402-DG-1024x768 - 1.jpg
0402-DG-1024x768.jpg
0402-DG-1024x768 - 1.jpg
0402-DG-1024x768.jpg
402-AIR-1024x768.jpg
0402-DG-1024x768 - 1.jpg
0402-DG-1024x768.jpg
402-AIR-1024x768.jpg

Stop Spreading Fabricated False Flag!

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

37.gif

This newly registered dutch seeker head troll is now busy disinforming the PDF readers:

The original article was titled:

"

Japanese Foreign Minister’s Reports of North Korea Preparing for Another Nuclear Test Not Supported by Commercial Satellite Imagery

On March 31, 2018, Japan’s Foreign Minister, Taro Kono, in a lecture in Kochi city, is reported to have said that North Korea appears to be “working hard to get ready for the next nuclear test,” and the associated reporting claims that he had added that soil had been “removed from the tunnel at the nuclear test site where past tests were conducted.” The reporting also suggested that his remarks “may be based on satellite imagery provided by the United States.”

While it is unclear whether the Foreign Minister was referring to activity observed over the last few days or from earlier work conducted after North Korea’s September 2017 nuclear test, commercial satellite imagery from March 23 shows quite a different picture: namely, that activity at the test site has been significantly reduced compared to previous months. Tunneling at the West Portal, a site not associated with any of North Korea’s previous tests, had been active earlier this year but has slowed down significantly as has other personnel and vehicular movement around the site. (It appears that only a small amount of new spoil has been excavated from the tunnel recently).

https://www.38north.org/2018/04/punggye040218/

And this is in total contradiction with the latest development, as Xi Jinping is expected to visit the DPRK soon, making any nuclear test impossible!

Xi Jinping to make an official visit to the DPRK

Published on Mar 30, 2018

"

Kim Jong Un invited on behalf of the party and government of the DPRK Xi Jinping to make an official visit to the DPRK at a convenient time. And the invitation was acccepted with pleasure.

vlcsnap-2018-04-03-08h50m17s513-png.463392

▲ A ceremony for welcoming Kim Jong Un's visit to China took place with splendor at the Great Hall of the People.
There were talks between Kim Jong Un and Xi Jinping.
At the end of the talks Xi Jinping and his wife Peng Liyuan presented to Kim Jong Un gifts they prepared with sincerity.
Kim Jong Un expressed thanks to them.

vlcsnap-2018-04-03-08h42m48s968-png.463393

▲ Prior to the banquet, they watched a video on the activities of the leaders of the two parties and two countries who provided and nurtured the roots of the DPRK-China friendship.
The viewers were impressed by scenes showing the lifetime of the leaders of the elder generation including President Kim Il Sung, leader Kim Jong Il and Comrades Mao Zedong, Zhou Enlai, Deng Xiaoping, Jiang Zemin, Hu Jintao and Xi Zhongxun.

vlcsnap-2018-04-03-08h03m33s569-png.463394

▲ The banquet proceeded in a comradely, fraternal and amicable atmosphere.
At the banquet there was an art performance specially prepared by Chinese artistes to welcome Kim Jong Un's China visit.

KCTV HD Documentary: Kim Jong Un's visit to China [ENGLISH] (41 minutes)

▲ KCTV HD Documentary: Kim Jong Un's visit to China [ENGLISH]. Published on Mar 30, 2018
At T=12m12s Xi Jinping to make an official visit to the DPRK

North Korea’s Yongbyon Nuclear Research Center: Major Activity at the Five Megawatt Reactor

Article from 38north
On request with the complete title

0404-DG-1024x768 - 1.jpg
0404-PL-1024x768 - 1.jpg
404-AIR-1024x698.jpg
404-AIR-1024x768.jpg

3.gif

Here more proofs it is fabricated misleading title, and self-contradicting unverified previous doctored claims, as any alleged next nuclear test would not be conducted in the DPRK because:
• 1. The DPRK's H-bomb development is already completed and totally successful,
• 2. The former test site is history and might simply no longer be used even if the DPRK wanted to (possibly due to unconfirmed physical damages),
• 3. The only one to come if any, would be a live atmospheric demonstration over the Pacific (but no longer an option after the recent warming of China-DPRK relation):

"
April 3rd, 2018

This year the DPRK is likely to launch a satellite somewhere around the celebrations surrounding their 70th anniversary on September 9. The United States will respond with sanctions, then North Korea may respond with an even stronger nuclear test.

In case, as Minister Ri Yong Ho suggested last year, they conduct a hydrogen bomb test in the Pacific, then Trump is very likely to respond with an attack in order to accumulate support before the November elections to the House of Representatives.

https://www.nknews.org/2018/04/nort...018-could-trigger-u-s-military-action-expert/

5.gif

• 4. But politically, the DPRK no longer needs to proceed with any nuclear test, as the opportunity to revive the China-DPRK's "blood-brother" relationship of the post 1950-53 Korean War is now again a priority.

"
Reply Message to Kim Jong Un from Xi Jinping

Pyongyang, April 5 (KCNA) -- Kim Jong Un, chairman of the State Affairs Commission of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, received a reply message from Xi Jinping, president of the People's Republic of China, on Mar. 23.

Xi Jinping, in the message, expressed his heartfelt thanks to Kim Jong Un for having sent a congratulatory message to him upon his reelection as president of the People's Republic of China and chairman of the Central Military Commission.

The message said that the traditional Sino-DPRK friendship is a valuable wealth common to both sides.

I will highly value the development of the Sino-DPRK ties, steadily carry forward the traditional Sino-DPRK friendship together with you and am ready to propel the stable and sound development of the bilateral ties and make efforts to provide better happiness to the peoples of our two countries and peoples, added the message.

"
2018/04/05

In a commentary, the Rodong Sinmun said, "The revolutionary friendship between Kim Il Sung and Zhou portrayed a chapter of sublime duty performed by friends that is unknown in the history of world politics," referring to Kim Il Sung's trip to Beijing in April 1975 to express his concern for Zhou, who was seriously ill.
Upon seeing a sick Zhou suffering from a long illness, Kim Il Sung was about to shed tears and could hardly speak while embracing Zhou.

The airing of a documentary by a North Korean state-run broadcaster on Tuesday that depicted Kim Il Sung's exchanges with China's three former leaders -- Mao Zedong, Deng Xiaoping and Zhou. It was the first time for the documentary to have been broadcast since 2014.
AEN20180405008100315_01_i.jpg

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/northkorea/2018/04/05/53/0401000000AEN20180405008100315F.html

"
April 05, 2018 10:31

Chinese President Xi Jinping gave North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and his wife Ri Sol Ju at least 2.47 million yuan or W415 million worth of gifts when they visited Beijing, according to Hong Kong's Apple Daily on Tuesday (US$1=W1,063).

Most of the gifts were luxury goods.

Analyzing footage from North Korean state TV, the paper estimated a large vase Xi gave Kim Jong Un at 500,000 yuan, and plates and porcelain teacups at 20,000 yuan and 5,000 yuan each.

The North Korean leader was also given 11 bottles of a prized distilled liquor called Moutai, five of them dating back beyond 1980 and six distilled during the 1990s. That makes the older ones so rare that they retail at an estimated 1.25 million yuan.

A ruby ornament Chinese first lady Peng Liyuan gave to Ri cost at least 30,000 yuan, and a silk blouse and brooch cost 6,000 yuan.

2018040501108_0.jpg

Chinese President Xi Jinping (left) presents a porcelain vase (pictured left) to North Korean leader Kim Jong Un in this screen grab from North Korean Central Television on March 29.

http://english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2018/04/05/2018040501162.html

4.gif

North Korea is 'almost certain' to have ICBM that could reach UK by 2019
Rapport from the "Commons defence select committee"

File enclosed is a pdf with the rapport

2017-11-29-013.jpg

Attachments

• 327.pdf
    385.1 KB · Views: 40
North Korea is 'almost certain' to have ICBM that could reach UK by 2019
Rapport from the "Commons defence select committee"

File enclosed is a pdf with the rapport

View attachment 463965

3.gif

Please wake up, we are no longer in the pre-1945 Pax Britannica world, the UK is no longer a meaningful world power worth being targeted by a nuclear superpower like the DPRK!

As depicted officially in a North Korean Arts exhibition, the only valuable targets for the Hwasong artillery units' ballistic rockets of the KPA Strategic Force are located in the U.S.

photo_2018-02-15_21477_image15-jpg.454354

▲ As depicted officially in a North Korean Arts exhibition, the only valuable targets for the Hwasong artillery units' ballistic rockets of the KPA Strategic Force are located in the U.S.

NIBBA wyd

Just absorb the news. If you don't even have the IQ level (i.e. Level-82, SP12) to understand the basic concept, no need to post any comment if you don't have one that is meaningful.

Just watch your comments in future. I'll be there to call you out on your BS EVERY time, a la your debunked "North Korea Preparing for Another Nuclear Test" claim.

Thank you

Yes, me is me. :)
Thats an easy task. Me is Ich and Ich is me. So its clear: Me is me, no doubt. :undecided:

Ich, by claiming to be yourself without providing the single veryfiable proof, is not enough. Lately, several case of infiltrators like the most infamous @Nihonjin have been exposed.
Be assured that most members(@SOHEIL) here will only sharpen their vigilance against any sign of imposture, should one try to deceive, even a little bit!
"
When Little Red Riding Hood entered the little cottage, she could scarcely recognize her Grandmother.

"Grandmother! Your voice sounds so odd. Is something the matter?" she asked.

"Oh, I just have touch of a cold," squeaked the wolf adding a cough at the end to prove the point.

"But Grandmother! What big ears you have," said Little Red Riding Hood as she edged closer to the bed.

"The better to hear you with, my dear," replied the wolf.

"But Grandmother! What big eyes you have," said Little Red Riding Hood.

"The better to see you with, my dear," replied the wolf.

"But Grandmother! What big teeth you have," said Little Red Riding Hood her voice quivering slightly.

"The better to eat you with, my dear," roared the wolf and he leapt out of the bed and began to chase the little girl.

Almost too late, Little Red Riding Hood realized that the person in the bed was not her Grandmother, but a hungry wolf.

photo_2017-08-19_23-19-53-jpg.460692

http://www.dltk-teach.com/rhymes/littlered/story.htm

We trust Kim Jong Un only!

8dea4e89730-jpg.460961

Pretty close and nice try!
I think here is a better Mole's Candidate::yahoo::dance3::smart::lol::enjoy:

talinbar-recoverablecapsule18aug2017-crop-jpg.419289

http://archive.is/jJj8S
https://twitter.com/inbarspace/status/898260230819205121
▲ Mole infiltrated in PDF possibly identified !

@SOHEIL here another alert for a suspected infiltrator/impersonator, possibly with same origination as the now exposed Inbarspace cyber clique.
35.gif

The dutch bear head dude is a real seeker head: stuck on me and registering everywhere on the web! First spotted on my 6 back in 2012 in Iranmilitaryforum.net, during the April Kwangmyongsong-3#1 satellite launch and Hwasong-13 ICBM disclosure!

43.gif

Breaking: Cyber stalker impersonator caught red-handed and identified!

Finally after @SOHEIL had expressed last year its concerns, a covert year long investigation has allowed to bust a ring of cyber stalker-impersonators, a gang that can operate only due to the huge financial budget poured in by some hyperpower.

• First let us have a look at the piece of evidences:

cujsvmnuaaagtqs-jpg.464227

▲ Spurious document found on the internet and purportedly presented by Kim Yongha a ficticious KCST official: "The Unha Launch Vehicle, March 28, 2013"

cujsxhuusaan-gr-jpg.464228

▲ Spurious document found on the internet and purportedly presented by Kim Yongha a ficticious KCST official: "The Unha Launch Vehicle, March 28, 2013"
The faked Unha launch vehicle family.

• Now let us compare these counterfeited launchers with the one designed by a so-called "space enthusiast" hidding in a basement somewhere in Germany:

unha-x-jpg.464249

▲ Launchers designed by a so-called "German space enthusiast".

• Conclusion:

This cyber-stalker-impersonator maniac can not refrain from frantically adding a non-existent box in all of his rocket designs, where he imagines the separation between the two propellant and oxidizer tanks are located!

tomandjerry-jpg.455281

QED

sleuth-or-spy_1f575.png

:yahoo::dance3::smart::lol::enjoy:

FYI
North Korea’s Yongbyon Nuclear Research Center: Construction Progressing Rapidly Near Reactors; No Signs of Reprocessing

Site: 38north
06-DG-1-1024x715.jpg
0406-DG-768x1024 - 1.jpg
0406-DG-768x1024.jpg
0406-DG-1024x768 - 1.jpg
0406-DG-1024x768.jpg

FYI
North Korea’s Yongbyon Nuclear Research Center: Construction Progressing Rapidly Near Reactors; No Signs of Reprocessing

Site: 38northView attachment 464701 View attachment 464702 View attachment 464703 View attachment 464704 View attachment 464705

Old news, as already reported and more than you can imagine:

"

2018/03/17

In January of 2018, North Korea reported that it is testing a small reactor using metallic coolant
In order to avoid the nuclear attack by the United States, North Koreans are evacuated into the Pyongyang subway.
It seems that they are building a massive evacuation facility and operating the evacuation facility with electricity produced from small reactors.
It can produce enough electricity to run underground railways.

http://jajusibo.com/sub_read.html?uid=38423&section=sc3&section2=

cool_thumb.gif

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom