What's new

Nobel Peace Prize Count Down for Malala Yousafzai !!

She will win Nobel peace prize! She is a strong among all candidates. Good luck to her!!

She is a strong girl.BUT,if Malala and bdul Sattar Edhi were both nominated together I would probably vote for Edhi.

she deserves, she has a long life ahead and to serve her country...

A slight change on the highlighted - I was thinking that it will make atleast a few parents across the globe especially from the ones in South Asia realize and think about the education for their daughters - I just came off writing an email to a close friend and classmate of mine who struggled with her father throughout her life to educate her and now she is in US doing well with her career.

A slight change on the highlighted - I was thinking that it will make atleast a few parents across the globe especially from the ones in South Asia realize and think about the education for their daughters - I just came off writing an email to a close friend and classmate of mine who struggled with her father throughout her life to educate her and now she is in US doing well with her career.

definitely, her message is beyond borders. whoever she can inspire, we all would be glad...

Norwegian media here reporting that Malala will not get it. Apparently OPCW have won it although the official announcement is soon.

http://www.nrk.no/nobel/opwc-probable-winner-of-peace-price-1.11291522

Hope she wins it...but other nominees are bada** too... I want her to become PM as well :)

Back
Top Bottom