What's new

No women or dogs allowed in library: Aligarh Muslim University

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't India a secular country, where state can force it's writ on anyone, regardless of religion? so why is this kind of non-sense being tolerated?

Freedom of religion. If we do not let people act like retards we are being oppressors. So goes the libtard thinking.

I was waiting for this to happen and thank god it happened its only 2 days gap in between both these incidents and lets see their outrage.There will be none ;).

More than hindus, the minorities have Ph.d in moral policing and these Libtards come after us for asking to not smooch in public, wow someone's priorities are really misplaced. :D

I was waiting for this to happen and thank god it happened its only 2 days gap in between both these incidents and lets see their outrage.There will be none ;).

More than hindus, the minorities have Ph.d in moral policing and these Libtards come after us for asking to not smooch in public, wow someone's priorities are really misplaced. :D
But all madarsas are not like AMU :P

But all madarsas are not like AMU :P
Yes apparently you cannot call them #MuslimTaliban while #HinduTaliban sounds just fine even though we dont stone a woman to death ,suicide bombe some kafir,beheaded someone for being a kafir,impose jizya or have female slaves as war booty.All these because hindus are a punching bag for the secularists but not a word against others because they fear their lives.I guess its time to show these seculars we too can be violent as others and put a fear in them.
All Madarsas are SECULAR while even a hindu protests against such nuisance like kiss of love is called communal and i come to accept the fact i am proud to be called communal and i reject this fake notion of Secularism.
Down with secularism,All hail communalism. :D
I was once a secular hindu now i am communal hindu transformed by the hypocrisy of secularism like me many are transforming every day.
By beating the dead horse of Secularism again and again,they have hastened the death of it faster than they think.

Last edited:
Media twisitng is his words. Library is for studying. There should be seperation of sexes. No has the right to interfere in minority affairs. So f*** off.

nothing special i believe, if it's for books they can demand it from their own library.
okay, i understood... the current amu males are nothing special... true, most modern indian "muslim" males are the silly-beard and namaaz-dress types... or if not that, many act like goons... very few real men among modern indian "muslims"... certainly no iqbal or tipu...

edit : case in point... look at what mujhaidind wrote...

even though we dont stoned a woman to death

from ( BBC News - Eight arrested for stoning Indian couple to death )...
"Police in India say they have arrested eight people for stoning to death a young couple who had a love affair which met with their disapproval."

"The accused include the parents of the murdered woman, who died alongside her lover."

"honor killing" is an invention of "ancient indian culture", adopted by fools in other societies...

okay, i understood... the current amu males are nothing special... true, most modern indian "muslim" males are the silly-beard and namaaz-dress types... or if not that, many act like goons... very few real men among modern indian "muslims"... certainly no iqbal or tipu...
i was saying that there is a separate library for woman, so why they want to access male library?

We are students of Aligarh Muslim University. We, too, should have the benefit of accessing the famous Maulana Azad Library. The library in the Women's College is not enough. If space is a problem, we can just issue books and not sit in the library.
if there is a lack of availability of books in their library than they should demand for books and university will provide them. Their demand to allow woman in male library is unnecessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom