What's new

No talks till Dawood and Hafiz Saeed are handed over: BJP

Pakistan should return the favor by giving statement like "No talks with india until Modi, Shiv sena & Samjhauta Express terrorist(ex indian army commander) is handed over to Pakistan"

You are really that dumb or you just try to act dumb? :confused:

Lolz.... I kind of laugh at these statements...... You cant do a sh!t about those terrorists..... They will have fun of their life with their masters...... What sh!t you gonna do ??????????

lol...... ohh the delusional race !!

it reminds me a joke, its a great one, but a nasty one, only if @Awesome allows I will write it, bhai jaan ijazat hai? :D

If you have to ask then definitely its not kosher for this place :D

I agree about handing over Dawood Ibrahim (IF he is in Pak today), but Hafiz Saeed is a Pakistani citizen.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are really that dumb or you just try to act dumb? :confused:

I can call you a retard too but i cannot go down to your uncivilized level what your army, media & modi/shiv senics taught you.

I agree about handing over Dawood Ibrahim (IF he is in Pak today), but Hafiz Saeed is a Pakistani citizen.

Actually Dawood runs bollywood & IPL, before jumping up n down for Dawood indians need to arrest all those who are related to IPL & bwood.

if Dawood Ibrahim is in Pakistan and that he is declared a fugitive and wanted by the Indian State and we have a criminal exchange program with India, only then...

however, the fact is he is Dubai, and there indian state fails to complain for him, hence all this dramay baziyaan...

No talks until Narendra Modi is handed over : Public of Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom